• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ubuntu 22.04 & xampp issue.

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a fresh installed ubuntu 22.04 and a installed xampp. Now, the page showed up, the phpmyadmin showed up fine, but the SQL query when it comes to INSERTS && UPDATING are not executing.
could this be user permission issue that it's not letting the xampp edit the data file?

I did tried this same on window and everything is working fine on windows.

if anybody had this problem I would apreciate the help.
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE SOLVED.
I tried to insert the SQL directly thru the phpmyadmin to see if error pop up, and it was asking me to fill up the other columns because they don't have a default values.

See usually when i use window, windows usually don't care about the other values. Window just insert the values you want to insert and leave the rest of the columns automatically in blank.

Ubuntu seems more picky i guess.
It's working now.

NOW.. if there is away i can set Ubuntu to to set them automatically in blank like window please feel free to give me some advice lol.
It would save me time fixing this shit hole mess i have here. thanks i want to run this web in ubuntu OS

Last edited:
Back