• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
fake comments... recommended server ;)
il play !
comments could be fake but I did upload 2 cams bro

the recorded botter was never banned and the staff asked to close the thread instantly...

chill fanboy xd you will be able to bot in your friend's server with other people as there is always someone lost that doesn't know otland and just jumps in by casuality

new launch will merge with old server? i lvl ym char to lvl 150 can i play in this new server with that char?

What is bad with this servers? A lot of things, and GM knows that but he doesn't want to change this.

1. GM always says this is long-term server, but each edition last for 1 month maximum and die. New edition soon after 6 months.
2. Spoof. There is tons of fake chars on rookgard to make fake number players online...
3. Popular bots are working great, many people also use taskers and they are not banned for a long time.
4. Sick overspawn, people getting exp too fast, it's "lowrate" but people get 100 lvl in 5 days... Nice "lowrate", look at tibiantis, first player got 100 lvl after ~3 months+
5. Tasks shouldn't give exp because this also make server too easy and die fast. People getting lvl too fast.
6. Some weapon atributes are OP, for example mana leech, crit, spell crit etc. They should be removed.
7. Like 3 editions ago knight was hitting for 400 dmg, 2 aditions ago hitting for 40 dmg... Bad dmg formula. Is this too hard to set correct formulas?
8. Like 2 editions ago GM said that mages had too much HP and it need to be changed, but on last edition mages had even more HP XDDD For example 70 lvl mage has 1200 HP instead of 500 and you can't kill him. Even SD rune was nerfed. And the best UE spell from 60 mlvl hits less than normal UE from 40 mlvl... This is sad. On normal 7.4 servers you should use 2-3 SD runes to kill mage, but on tibiascape you won't kill mage even if you hit like 8 SD runes at the same time... No comment. This is only rpg, nonpvp server, that's why pvp players leave server after 2 weeks, and rpg players don't play because they know that server will die after 1 month so playing here is pointless. RPG is always longterm playstyle.
9. Another stupid nonpvp mechanics is you can't see where someone travelled by ship... because players use private chat when talking to npc.
10. After death people don't even loose exp because bless are free. It shouldn't work like this. Bless always should cast 50k.
11. SMS shop...
  • At the first day rich people buy 50 premium scrolls and sell them on the market. It gives big advantage and thanks to this they got top lvls and dominate. Premium scrolls should be available at least after 1 month since server start.
  • Blesses should be removed from sps shop. What is this? P2W orshaball? You gonna also put aol and death redemption is sms shop? WFT? This is lowrate right? Or not?
  • Remove loot seller. Making/stealing lootbags is great thing in tibia, this is classic, but everyone uses loot seller so you can't do this... Sad.
  • Remove training dolly and change pocket knife - it shouldn't contain scythe and machete, only rope, shovel and maybe pick. After purchase it should appear in depo, not in backpack. And people shouldn't have possibility to buy this on rookgard.
12. Remove offline training, remove training doll, let people make runes on normal way. Thanks to this players can explore map, find skilling people or rune makers and kill them, lure monsters to kill them etc. Right now it's impossible and that's why the server is not like great old tibia.

I'm 100% sure that GM doesn't care these things and new edition will have all these defects. That's why new server will be alive for 3 weeks and die. Of course, GM will say this is "longterm" XD. If all defects won't be fixed, EVERY SINGLE EIDITION will last 1 month max.

What is bad with this servers? A lot of things, and GM knows that but he doesn't want to change this.

1. GM always says this is long-term server, but each edition last for 1 month maximum and die. New edition soon after 6 months.
2. Spoof. There is tons of fake chars on rookgard to make fake number players online...
3. Popular bots are working great, many people also use taskers and they are not banned for a long time.
4. Sick overspawn, people getting exp too fast, it's "lowrate" but people get 100 lvl in 5 days... Nice "lowrate", look at tibiantis, first player got 100 lvl after ~3 months+
5. Tasks shouldn't give exp because this also make server too easy and die fast. People getting lvl too fast.
6. Some weapon atributes are OP, for example mana leech, crit, spell crit etc. They should be removed.
7. Like 3 editions ago knight was hitting for 400 dmg, 2 aditions ago hitting for 40 dmg... Bad dmg formula. Is this too hard to set correct formulas?
8. Like 2 editions ago GM said that mages had too much HP and it need to be changed, but on last edition mages had even more HP XDDD For example 70 lvl mage has 1200 HP instead of 500 and you can't kill him. Even SD rune was nerfed. And the best UE spell from 60 mlvl hits less than normal UE from 40 mlvl... This is sad. On normal 7.4 servers you should use 2-3 SD runes to kill mage, but on tibiascape you won't kill mage even if you hit like 8 SD runes at the same time... No comment. This is only rpg, nonpvp server, that's why pvp players leave server after 2 weeks, and rpg players don't play because they know that server will die after 1 month so playing here is pointless. RPG is always longterm playstyle.
9. Another stupid nonpvp mechanics is you can't see where someone travelled by ship... because players use private chat when talking to npc.
10. After death people don't even loose exp because bless are free. It shouldn't work like this. Bless always should cast 50k.
11. SMS shop...
  • At the first day rich people buy 50 premium scrolls and sell them on the market. It gives big advantage and thanks to this they got top lvls and dominate. Premium scrolls should be available at least after 1 month since server start.
  • Blesses should be removed from sps shop. What is this? P2W orshaball? You gonna also put aol and death redemption is sms shop? WFT? This is lowrate right? Or not?
  • Remove loot seller. Making/stealing lootbags is great thing in tibia, this is classic, but everyone uses loot seller so you can't do this... Sad.
  • Remove training dolly and change pocket knife - it shouldn't contain scythe and machete, only rope, shovel and maybe pick. After purchase it should appear in depo, not in backpack. And people shouldn't have possibility to buy this on rookgard.
12. Remove offline training, remove training doll, let people make runes on normal way. Thanks to this players can explore map, find skilling people or rune makers and kill them, lure monsters to kill them etc. Right now it's impossible and that's why the server is not like great old tibia.

I'm 100% sure that GM doesn't care these things and new edition will have all these defects. That's why new server will be alive for 3 weeks and die. Of course, GM will say this is "longterm" XD. If all defects won't be fixed, EVERY SINGLE EIDITION will last 1 month max.

Well in general every next edition in most part has mostly been a disappointment on my side as well but I just have to respond to what you just wrote because I believe in major part it's just a non-sense.

1. When administration say such things they are talking about their goals and vision for the server not how the future is going to look like.
2. I've played every edition since 2020 and what you wrote here is simply so untrue. Even when there was like ~200-300 online on both pvp and non-pvp "worlds" respawns were in major part taken and you could feel that these numbers shown on website are as real as they can be on an OPEN TIBIA SERVER. Not even comparable to how it usually looks like on other servers.
3. So untrue once again - it's actually the only server that was mentioned on a website of a very popular tibia bot website not to run it beacuse it results in an instant ban. I acutally believe that their anti-bot system in one of the biggest strengths of this server.
4. You will get a nice clean here and there, other time you will die beacuse of it. It's how it used to be it's not sick by any means.
5. If you believe it's the case, create your own server with lets say 0.5 rates. I wonder how it goes. Don't forget to share your work here!
6. Yes some are op but it's what makes it fun and interesting - that's why servers with unique features and mostly rarity system has gain so much on popularity recently.
9. Agree
10. Agree
11. Besides first point I also agree.
12. Agree

7 and 8 - Unfortunately, this is also my biggest complaint and worry. How I feel about this server is they do well on the creative and techical side of development but then later on they simply take "balancing" waay to lightly. When you mess with basic mechanics of the game you have to be extremely careful. On the current test server for example: diabolic wolf hits gfb for 170 and has 25hp. Some of the talents you might be given are worth more than 30 other average talents and what BJORN says its just the concept and it will be adjusted. Well, as someone who at some point did a little bit of balancing I'm very worried what the results of this "adjusting" are going to be since the server is apparently starting in 3 days.

I had to register on Otland just to comment on this server.

After trying out the testserver (leveling to 40 with all vocations) I must say that TibiaScape is the most innovative oldschool server out there. What Bjorn is trying to do is to create something completely new, while respecting the old.

I'm not saying his "product" is nearly finished, he still have alot to work on and alot to implement, but if you play on his server you will 100% get the value back from the time spent.

What he really manages to create here is the sense of character progression again. You can really feel your character getting stronger the more you level or the more mastery points you collect. Everything about this server is not only about juicing up your brain with fast dopamines through a nasty reward system, but here you are actually building up your character at a nice pace.

Everyone reading this should definitly give this launch a go.

EDIT - One of Bjorns flaws is that he sucks at giving out information, so join the discord because all the latest news can be found there.

I'm going to play tibiascape the server is very good and I didn't play it 100% in previous editions because I was bored by the knight damage that hit more than the sorcerer, I will play it but it has many flaws as the person in the comment above says, after a while that everyone knows the server, no one will want to play, the guy doesn't even give a guide to where the statues of points are so that people are entertained the first days and learn to play the server well.

The only thing I like are the exercise weapons because with that the knights will be able to play alone on the server.
although if I think about it, at the beginning of the game they would be pay to win and at the end they would be OP.

I think that to balance the game more they should at least increase the skills to 2x. in the first days there are already levels 100 and the only ones that gain damage are the mages.

Last edited: