• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
Wj7ro2g9LAYE-V8JpIbuSHrtBYx1ia9bHiXhw_1_J1WpCtJUDMlGbHJi0UH1Xx5fYHuus83y0YSZ-yQFVAYdGDIHxsZxgYUKfGwaL3meA3BGalXHs5LscHKEv793DcxYgxpNLmjHaWtsOubecQ

www.tibiascape.com

Official Discord Server

PLUzhAHc9W8ubHfgW1PpoqQvgGMYX8vvcSfizkyfdUXyfGFfJqmcbKqe-sKpEZ4PgJP1U3npbq-ThdU96ByY-sG9mWQx5O4btcc870yy-7d8zT7DBRZ3MH6EZUir91f63zCopkiByh6hJXAFjA

Server Started

Last edited:
You made this thread at 6PM on August 28. Which was 2 hours before the launch. Usually servers are supposed to be announced a week before launch for maximum exposure, as Otland rules allow for an advertisement thread a week before launch.

You made this thread at 6PM on August 28. Which was 2 hours before the launch. Usually servers are supposed to be announced a week before launch for maximum exposure, as Otland rules allow for an advertisement thread a week before launch.

There was another test-server thread before this one

Copy pasta real map!

Edit:

If you're going to name your server "tibiascape" then you're literally implying that you're creating "runescape" in tibia. But you're not? So what's the point of the name? Feel like you should rebrand and free up the name for someone who's actually working on a project that involves replicating runescape in tibia.

Last edited:
Copy pasta real map!

Edit:

If you're going to name your server "tibiascape" then you're literally implying that you're creating "runescape" in tibia. But you're not? So what's the point of the name? Feel like you should rebrand and free up the name for someone who's actually working on a project that involves replicating runescape in tibia.
+1

Or at least implying that there will be some crafting mechanics.

I had a long think about it and given what you have showcased of the server I came up with a better name.

Tibia 7.4 Low Rate Server #1535

Thanks for the feedback, but no we're not changing name.

Copy pasta real map!

Edit:

Scape
"a long flower stalk coming directly from a root."

Tibia = root
TibiaScape = flower stalk

I mean, if you reaaaallly want to find meaning to the name, it's somewhere in the above. You know... fresh, new, growth, life, etc can all be taken from the word "Scape".

Scape
"a long flower stalk coming directly from a root."

Tibia = root
TibiaScape = flower stalk

I mean, if you reaaaallly want to find meaning to the name, it's somewhere in the above. You know... fresh, new, growth, life, etc can all be taken from the word "Scape".
If you dig deep like this fair enough. But the average mmo player doesn't think of that lol.

If you dig deep like this fair enough. But the average mmo player doesn't think of that lol.

@FenX
Next time someone decide to name an open-tibia server I’ll make sure to tell them to ask you first since you seem to be an expert on the subject.

TibiaScape is a server with enjoyable custom content, but at this moment we do not have any plans for a crafting-feature.

@FenX
Next time someone decide to name an open-tibia server I’ll make sure to tell them to ask you first since you seem to be an expert on the subject.

TibiaScape is a server with enjoyable custom content, but at this moment we do not have any plans for a crafting-feature.
You didn't have to be so arrogant about it. Isn't it just common sense when playing games? The word "scape" for every gamer reminds them of runescape and not a flower.

Literally just saying what I think, no need for childish arrogance.

You didn't have to be so arrogant about it. Isn't it just common sense when playing games? The word "scape" for every gamer reminds them of runescape and not a flower.

Literally just saying what I think, no need for childish arrogance.

First of all, TibiaScape has nothing to do with RuneScape.

Literally the first sentence, but i'm thankful for your inputs but as I said earlier there will be no name changing or re-branding.

dragonrook.png
Just a fan pic on them finally slaying the rook dragon. Well done lads!​

You can't use burst arrows - You can't use any aggressive spells - You can't animate dead, convince creature or summon monsters - You can't use aggressive runes, with some exceptions: soulfire, envenom, lmm, hmm, sd, disintegrate, magic wall, wild growth, paralyze. In other words you will never be banned for excessive player killing but you will be limited in your abilities.

this is one of most stupid things i've seen in last months really and dont feel like its attack or something as i love ur project but making black skull working like this prove how ignorant you are as it looks like common bug from skull system which u can expect on almost any 8.6 download & run server and i can prove it just by looking at choice of runes u can use with black skull - they are the same as on those servers

also i dont get it if u wanted to add black skull why u just dont remove ability to deal damage to other players without skull theres one really big problem once u get black skull (which usually if u get is in middle of fight/ob) u end up being totally useless with no ability to defend urself or even kill monsters on ur way quickly terrible idea and really why even adding such thing to 7.4 server? black skull is easily abusable by people making rs/black skull trap killing random neutral people much easier and i know it well as i abused it on rl tibia as black skull trap maker xD

TibiaScape teaser video for tomorrows content update. Sensitive viewers take it easy, its a very strong one.

We are currently doing a minor patch this week with the features listed below

- Rashid NPC

- Move & Use without stopping. Yes old tibia had this feature where you had to stop and use stuff, but I feel like overall its bad performance and makes the game less smooth. We will therefor make it possible to use runes etc when moving your character for increased smoothness

Patch notes
We decided to rework a few spells which is never used in 7.4 and has a poor design.

"Adori" is now a equal to a Heavy Magic Missile and shoots fire.

"Conjure Power Bolt" is now 140 mana for 6 bolts

"Enchant Staff" will be reworked to give mages a ranged wand that shoots lightning for a limited duration.

"Intense Healing Rune" is now a healing overtime spell that ticks for 30 seconds and stacks the time if you use more then one at the same time.

"!leavehouse" command is now active if you want to manually leave a house that you have bought