• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
New vocations

------------------------------------------
WARRIOR

134.png
142.png

very slow shield skill gain
25% faster attack speed
lower hp total per level (15) -> (10)
slightly lower HP regen (4) -> (6)
exori ico spell from level 8 for 20 mana

Available Instant Spells
Find Person, Light, Magic Rope, Antidote, Levitate, Great Light, Haste, Brutal Strike

SUMMONER

133.png
141.png

able to summon 3 creatures total
summons follow player up and down elevation automatically
mage regeneration
slower magic fighting skill gain
slower magic level gain
utevo res available from level 8 (free spell for druid sorcerer also)
Temporary wand (buy wand of plague from Xodet for 1000 gold)

Available Instant Spells
Find Person, Light, Light Healing, Magic Rope, Antidote, Intense Healing, Levitate
Great Light, Magic Shield, Haste, Ultimate Healing, Strong Haste, Creature Illusion
Summon Creature, Ultimate Light, Invisible

Available Conjure Spells
Fire Missile, Heavy Magic Missile, Fireball, Great Fireball, Explosion, Convince Creature, Destroy Field, Desintegrate​

Last edited:
You should do more advertisements the server it all looks really promising
He had many players but he paid a cheap host and launched his server completely undone (for example port hope was ground floor area x2 (ground floor stacked on ground floor +1 upstairs) and maaaaaaaaany other bugs so ppl quitted. Also some weird shit on exhaust that's making this in no way 7.4 Tibia. He blew his chance hard.

Last edited:
The ideas are good and project was nice. The quality is cheap and poor and it's far away from what's the 7.4. The client is bugged as fuck, cheap and ugly af. It feels like you're playing the new tibia nowadays.
The owners are really good and actively supporting. The community is really nice and helpful aswell.
It's a mix of full shit and cheap with nice staff and community.

He had many players but he paid a cheap host and launched his server completely undone (for example port hope was ground floor area x2 (ground floor stacked on ground floor +1 upstairs) and maaaaaaaaany other bugs so ppl quitted. Also some weird shit on exhaust that's making this in no way 7.4 Tibia. He blew his chance hard.
What do you mean cheap host? that it was lagging? I never had ping issue playing tibiascape. sounds like your connection is shit.
It has improved ALOT since launch, almost no bugs

You play for 4 hours on the server with x2 exp rate just to realise admin changed exp rate to x10 and every rate was raised.
pure meme server

You play for 4 hours on the server with x2 exp rate just to realise admin changed exp rate to x10 and every rate was raised.
pure meme server

Yeah, but lets stay true to the context. It's the hardcore version which was changed and also a server that was added yesterday. This Hardcore version has nothing to do with the normal server.

1636331070636.png

What do you mean cheap host? that it was lagging? I never had ping issue playing tibiascape. sounds like your connection is shit.
It has improved ALOT since launch, almost no bugs
Fiber net with 5 latency when testing it and 500 mb/s up/down and never lagged ever so I doubt it as it was happening to whole teamspeak. Played there 2 first weeks and ye it was extremely shitty host. Or completely bugged client, perhaps even both. If it was only the client then I doubt he can even fix it.

Fiber net with 5 latency when testing it and 500 mb/s up/down and never lagged ever so I doubt it as it was happening to whole teamspeak. Played there 2 first weeks and ye it was extremely shitty host. Or completely bugged client, perhaps even both. If it was only the client then I doubt he can even fix it.
We use a dedicated from OVH in London. Definitely not a server issue. What we did have in the early days was very bad d-sync on movement since we are not using otcv8. But client has been fixed now and movement is better then ever.

We use a dedicated from OVH in London. Definitely not a server issue. What we did have in the early days was very bad d-sync on movement since we are not using otcv8. But client has been fixed now and movement is better then ever.
I'm here only to say that is a good server, i would play if u host one server in brazil :)

Mystic Ore is leaving early access and release 1.0

Mystic Ore system enables you to SLAM the attributes that is fixed on the equipment or new enchantments. For example you have the chance to change the attack, defense and armor values on on all the items or increase the resistances on your gear. There are few exceptions but to keep it simple, you may only SLAM the platinum amulet in the necklace slot and the ring of the sky in the ring slot.

The following changes will be taken into effect:
Mystic ore can now roll a negative effect on your item
All positive effects can now also roll a negative impact on your item
Mystic Ore break chance is now reduced to 12.5%
The maximum buff you can get is now also the maximum negative effect in example: (Max Low -50hp Max High +50hp)
You can roll negative resistances (-10% fire resistance)
Permanent Mana Shield Condition on Platinum Amulet
+/- Magic Level on Ring of The Sky.
Feral Ghoul in the New World now have a small chance to drop Platinum Amulet
You are able to increase damage on your distance weapons (ex. crossbow +1)

unknown.png

New vocations

WARRIOR

134.png
142.png

very slow shield skill gain
25% faster attack speed
lower hp total per level (15) -> (10)
slightly lower HP regen (4) -> (6)
exori ico spell from level 8 for 20 mana

Available Instant Spells
Find Person, Light, Magic Rope, Antidote, Levitate, Great Light, Haste, Brutal Strike

SUMMONER

133.png
141.png

able to summon 3 creatures total
summons follow player up and down elevation automatically
mage regeneration
slower magic fighting skill gain
slower magic level gain
utevo res available from level 8 (free spell for druid sorcerer also)
Temporary wand (buy wand of plague from Xodet for 1000 gold)

Available Instant Spells
Find Person, Light, Light Healing, Magic Rope, Antidote, Intense Healing, Levitate
Great Light, Magic Shield, Haste, Ultimate Healing, Strong Haste, Creature Illusion
Summon Creature, Ultimate Light, Invisible

Available Conjure Spells
Fire Missile, Heavy Magic Missile, Fireball, Great Fireball, Explosion, Convince Creature, Destroy Field, Desintegrate​
I am unsure if I am reading this correctly.

Aren't these vocations just massively underwhelming compared to the other vocations?

Warrior is basically just a weaker version of knight and summoner is worse than a sorcerer in every way except you can summon one additional creature.

I am unsure if I am reading this correctly.

Aren't these vocations just massively underwhelming compared to the other vocations?

Warrior is basically just a weaker version of knight and summoner is worse than a sorcerer in every way except you can summon one additional creature.
Something like that yeah. Idea was never to create something stronger, just different and refreshing. Optional to play these new vocations

Something like that yeah. Idea was never to create something stronger, just different and refreshing. Optional to play these new vocations
I understand, but shouldn't the additional classes be at least on par and not weaker?

I understand, but shouldn't the additional classes be at least on par and not weaker?
Yeah they should. In time they will find their place to be equal or stronger in their own thing. It’s just that it’s very controversial to add new vocations and I decided to put them on the lower end of the food chain and make them grow slowly into the game…

Yeah they should. In time they will find their place to be equal or stronger in their own thing. It’s just that it’s very controversial to add new vocations and I decided to put them on the lower end of the food chain and make them grow slowly into the game…
Got it, I totally understand that.

Edit:
I created a summoner, looking forward to what comes