• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fan made:

A complete overhaul of the black skull monsters are under way where every creature type will receive an unique boss that have a chance to drop good stuff in that specific monster theme a few ones that is active right now:
Xena - Amazon Boss (Location unknown) (Loot unknown)
Mega Scarab - Ancient Scarab Boss (Location unknown) (Loot unknown)
Davy the Hunter - Hunter Boss (Location unknown) (Loot unknown)
Bjorn - Bear boss (Location unknown) (Loot unknown)
Ancient Hydra - Hydra Boss (Location Unknown) (Loot unknown)
- More will be added in the next days.. Goal is to make a boss out of every creature type.
  • Provide a screenshot in 📷_media and I will unlock the location to the library (TibiaScape (https://www.tibiascape.com/library-creatures.php)) on the website.
  • Most bosses have a chance to drop something unique, loot table in the library will be updated provided that you have found it. All bosses have a chance to drop a demonic essence which will be used for something later. Save it.
Lowest drop chance of something from a boss is 0.1% and highest is 99% Some bosses are incredible hard and requires a team to take down. Mystic Ore have a 99% chance to drop either 0 or XX amount of ores from the bosses. (yes you can loot 0 ores)
The bosses have a random chance to spawn, not announced. *All other black skull monsters has been removed.

All Server changes Utevo lux can now be used by "No Vocation" on rookgaard and rookgaard+ area.
Antidote spell "Exana Pox" is now free for every player on mainland.
Removed demonic essence loot from everything except bosses mentioned above
Hardcore Server changes
All vocations now have faster regeneration
Exp rate is slightly faster
Spawn rate is slightly slower (edited)

New vocations

------------------------------------------
HUNTER

129.png

faster attack speed
can only use arrows and burst arrows

Available Instant Spells
Same spells as paladin except conjure bolt

Available Runes
Same runes as paladin

CITIZEN

128.png

Rookgaard on Mainland

Available Instant Spells
Find Person, Light, Light Healing, Magic Rope, Antidote, Levitate, Haste​

Tibiascape_advertising_3.gif

New server

Create your first account 2022/06/17 - 00:01
Login with your first character 2022/06/17 - 6:00 PM CET

Last edited:
2 years of development btw
bug fiesta ( patch notes tibia)
admin banning people for client features xD
do not get baited into playing there, admin will nerf every bug people will abuse and later wonder why no new players want to join when you will be forever behind LUL

mmm yes enjoy the endless darkness, you will end up feeling how it is to feel to be partially blind on this very ot
Post automatically merged:

im starting to doubt if this server was ever in development or even had previous editions before, because of how bugged the server is, and how weird administration responds to features that exist within their own client, kekekekekekeekekekeekkeekeeke it feels like an amateur try on making/developing a server

Do you have to have premmy to promote and use boat and the premmy spell? Or is premmy here like other servers where its just certain buffs?

Mix of non pvp and pvp? Good luck with this server you’re gonna close it down very soon I reckon.
Post automatically merged:

Wait isn’t this the server where you removed attack and healing exhaust? Where you can attack then instantly heal? XD good luck really

what do u expect with this twitchots when all players are 12 year old twitch followers that never played anything other than 12+ clients before. they dont know jack shit about anything. and im not even gonna comment on owner just look at him XD
knight with 50 axe and halberd 3 shotting dwarf guard and has to waste 1 hp pot with brass set and no shield EEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fucking legendary ots 1x exp for sure worth playing 24/7
when a guy pays 2 of the biggest tibia streamers to play his ot yet still has 160 players online then u know its real shit. even spooferia is better than this and even ryans old ots from 2012 would be less bugged than this one

Last edited:
it was possible to kill players inside pz with closed traps so gm disabled them and still after 3 days it is too hard for him to fix it

server would be fun if not for 1x rate theres more bugged stuff than working and because of this shit with mastery points u play 100lvl with similar power to 40lvl not funny to level up on 1x with such characters

hahahahahaha you guys are the epidome of retarded :D
you guys get banned because your pieces of shit & thats it

what do u expect with this twitchots when all players are 12 year old twitch followers that never played anything other than 12+ clients before. they dont know jack shit about anything
and that is exactly how marketing on low rate old tibia tibia works rn
kingdom scam target was the best example of why is it profitable to host only br servers
because they know shit about tibia and think this is good example of server with properly working things
so you have players like jere3 who would leave from this server because he knows that everything is wrong there but it's his friend hosting the server
same goes for bubba xD
So servers like kingdom scam, elderan, tibiascape which is a target for people who can't play tibia are best example because they don't know what is wrong
also non-pvp mixed with pvp, loot sellers, teleport scrolls, custom content without monsters and crtl c + crtl v exp spots (double dara mino tower, double rotworms near thais)
server would be fun if not for 1x rate theres more bugged stuff than working and because of this shit with mastery points u play 100lvl with similar power to 40lvl not funny to level up on 1x with such characters
If you put your points comparing to the classic gains per lvl
199 lvl sorcerer/druid will have same stats as 100 lvl without this mastery system
So good luck grinding even longer on x1 rates

Also i am waiting for the moment br players will rage at owner for changes/etc like it was on dura when they tried to doxx/abuse owner.
Waiting to see Bjorn attitude, will he do the same strat as dura to create server for them, or will fight against them

I've been trying to find a great server for a long time and I was so happy when I found this one. It had all the elements of the game that I liked, its own uniqueness, a playerbase that was enough and a lot of custom stuff. I had a great time playing here with my friends until there was an event which I can only describe as strange. I was checked by gamemasters for botting several times and everything was okay, they would increase my mana and I would know it was a GM, they would teleport me randomly and I would also know it was a GM, that among other things. Suddenly one morning I had a gamemaster come to me and tell me "I know you are botting, you better stop it". What the fuck dude? You guys checked me over 20 times and I never failed to comply with whatever you did. A few hours pass, and suddenly I am in scarabs in ank. I notice that after every scarab I kill, two more appear from the west. What the fuck is this? I killed probably 8-9 scarabs until I got surrounded by 12 more of them and died. I had no idea what happened but as I was running back to get my loot, I get banned while trying to buy a shovel from the NPC in ank. Reason? Botting lmfao. I realized it would be futile to argue against this GM, and since it was no use in doing that I made another character. Guess what happens as soon as I manage to get some equipment and levels? I get banned again randomly hunting rotworms. No teleport, no given mana, no unique items in the rotworms, nothing. Just a straight up ban. I make a third character, and do literally nothing except get level 9 and train with my friend watching my character like a hawk. Banned, again. What the fuck? I thought it was odd until my friend tells me the exact same thing happened to him on two characters as well.

I think its a shame that some gamemaster ruins this great server by his "telepathical" abilities to spot botters without any proof. But either way, the server is amazing. Just for the love of god do not get on the wrong side of a gamemaster because they will ban you for absolutely no reason.

This server is great, around 350-400 players online everyday
Admins seems to fix bugs etc rather quick, the ones i reported
The one thing that sucks is the non pvps on the same server....
otherwise im really enjoying it! The custom content feels easy to adapt to with my 7.4 brain

This server is great, around 350-400 players online everyday
Admins seems to fix bugs etc rather quick, the ones i reported
The one thing that sucks is the non pvps on the same server....
otherwise im really enjoying it! The custom content feels easy to adapt to with my 7.4 brain
Yeah server is great, but nonpvp player if he is 1st on spawn you cannot hunt while being pvp player, and if he throws loot on the ground you cannot sell it cuz it's not yours, that's destroying game but yeah, mechanics and bonuses are great combo.

Yeah well there are a lot of annoying things, like pvp/non pvp mixed world, how you can browse field and remove objects even if they have fire/energy/poison over them, so its impossible to trap people with parcel + field rune XD.
Server is good, it just seems to me like its first edition and certain staff members are agitated.

I've been trying to find a great server for a long time and I was so happy when I found this one. It had all the elements of the game that I liked, its own uniqueness, a playerbase that was enough and a lot of custom stuff. I had a great time playing here with my friends until there was an event which I can only describe as strange. I was checked by gamemasters for botting several times and everything was okay, they would increase my mana and I would know it was a GM, they would teleport me randomly and I would also know it was a GM, that among other things. Suddenly one morning I had a gamemaster come to me and tell me "I know you are botting, you better stop it". What the fuck dude? You guys checked me over 20 times and I never failed to comply with whatever you did. A few hours pass, and suddenly I am in scarabs in ank. I notice that after every scarab I kill, two more appear from the west. What the fuck is this? I killed probably 8-9 scarabs until I got surrounded by 12 more of them and died. I had no idea what happened but as I was running back to get my loot, I get banned while trying to buy a shovel from the NPC in ank. Reason? Botting lmfao. I realized it would be futile to argue against this GM, and since it was no use in doing that I made another character. Guess what happens as soon as I manage to get some equipment and levels? I get banned again randomly hunting rotworms. No teleport, no given mana, no unique items in the rotworms, nothing. Just a straight up ban. I make a third character, and do literally nothing except get level 9 and train with my friend watching my character like a hawk. Banned, again. What the fuck? I thought it was odd until my friend tells me the exact same thing happened to him on two characters as well.

I think its a shame that some gamemaster ruins this great server by his "telepathical" abilities to spot botters without any proof. But either way, the server is amazing. Just for the love of god do not get on the wrong side of a gamemaster because they will ban you for absolutely no reason.
XDDD! If you are reffering to this gm crawler (that is the most stupid human i’ve ever had to deal with) then i get what you mean. Got banned on the exact same ways as you described and when i asked him to motivate what he based the ban on he told me ”thanks for playingg tibiascape bb” haha hes acting like a npc and its sad because server is great but gm’s are retards lets hope the admin changes this.
Maybe create a channel on youtube and prove whattm u base the bans on, rememeber that people is spending money on the server and then getting banned because om incompetent gms like this crawler noob.
@frankfarmer

Yeah well there are a lot of annoying things, like pvp/non pvp mixed world, how you can browse field and remove objects even if they have fire/energy/poison over them, so its impossible to trap people with parcel + field rune XD.
Server is good, it just seems to me like its first edition and certain staff members are agitated.
You can walk on pots etc as well. You dont have healing exhaust after you SD. Also those new outfits looks like crack. Should be old school outfits and the new ones in shop if he really wants them. But I heard the old school outfits are bugged with with lines in them so I guess he doesn't even know how to fix them tbh. Probably he doesn't know how to fix non-walkable pots/barrels/chests or this exhaust on runes etc as well so that might be the reason for it.

It's a crack server for sure. He is just lucky there are no other server online atm for ppl to play, except servers with hotkeys or that has been open for 2 years+.

You can walk on pots etc as well. You dont have healing exhaust after you SD. Also those new outfits looks like crack. Should be old school outfits and the new ones in shop if he really wants them. But I heard the old school outfits are bugged with with lines in them so I guess he doesn't even know how to fix them tbh. Probably he doesn't know how to fix non-walkable pots/barrels/chests or this exhaust on runes etc as well so that might be the reason for it.

It's a crack server for sure. He is just lucky there are no other server online atm for ppl to play, except servers with hotkeys or that has been open for 2 years+
Bru'h its not about that there is no other server. People are only playing here because of some of the streamers, Jere particularly.
U will see once he leave its going to die in 1-2 week maximum.