• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
won't happen, sorry
What are your thoughts on a non pvp server? It won't directly compete with existing tibiantis the same way a brand new pvp server would atleast.
A ton of people would most certanly try out a server like that and maybe switch between that and current one when things get too abusive/harsh on the existing one or just to change community. Or just prefer playing without PVP completely.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on a non pvp server? It won't directly compete with existing tibiantis the same way a brand new pvp server would atleast.
A ton of people would most certanly try out a server like that and maybe switch between that and current one when things get too abusive/harsh on the existing one or just to change community. Or just prefer playing without PVP completely.
I have been a big fan of a non-pvp myself, but over the years i've learned that this might not be the best option in 7.4. Ppl doesnt respect eachother in non-pvp because there are no consequences. Spawns getting overruned by random "yolo" "i dont give a ****" players - meaning no respect to a letter system. Also you 100% need to make lootbags in 7.4 and those get stolen with ease.. and again with no consequences. There are a ton of ppl who get satisfaction of ruining other ppl gaming experience in non-pvp.
I know that all the stuff I mentioned can be done in pvp also but its kinda different, I hope you understand.

You have to have strong mentality to deal with that stuff. Better learn to deal with pvp.

Its just my point of view, being on ur side of view for 20 years.

I have been a big fan of a non-pvp myself, but over the years i've learned that this might not be the best option in 7.4. Ppl doesnt respect eachother in non-pvp because there are no consequences. Spawns getting overruned by random "yolo" "i dont give a ****" players - meaning no respect to a letter system. Also you 100% need to make lootbags in 7.4 and those get stolen with ease.. and again with no consequences. There are a ton of ppl who get satisfaction of ruining other ppl gaming experience in non-pvp.
I know that all the stuff I mentioned can be done in pvp also but its kinda different, I hope you understand.

You have to have strong mentality to deal with that stuff. Better learn to deal with pvp.

I agree with what you're saying. Sadly, it's a community issue within the game that hasn't evolved over the years. There are fewer people interested in enjoying and reminiscing about old childhood times, while more players seem focused solely on ruining others' experiences. I understand it goes beyond rules and the game itself. The focus is on why and the personal motives behind ruining others' experiences. This seems to be a widespread issue across all servers.

That being said, I believe a No-PvP server should adapt to the current context, catering to players who simply want to enjoy the game without interference. This would require modifying regulations exclusively for such a server, supporting the interests of this 'minority' community. However, I understand it may not be feasible due to the effort required to consistently enforce these regulations. Tibiantis's tool for saving CAMS could greatly assist the staff in detecting any infractions.

Best regards,

Yeah, that's why you need to hide your lootbag behind trees when it reaches a certain OZ or scatter it in multiple locations in the spawn or just simply do whatever you feel is neccesary to get it back with you somehow really :)

Toxic behaviour, getting your lootbags stolen and kicked / killed from spawn is something that is already happening in the PVP server, even by dominando. The difference is on the PVP server a lvl 200 MS can come and hold the UE button on a 60 EK and demand 100k / month forexample.

Ofcourse you are right, not being able to kill someone stealing your loot sucks but not being able to get killed by players at all and lose tons of experience and hours of grinding kinda balances that out. That's the charm with NON PVP imo:)

@kay How did you guys handled the player indexes ? I mean, CIP preloads 10k character IDs and their names on boot and the time threshold depends on the query manager, but I noticed that in Tibiantis I could VIP and parcel players that have not logged in since 2022 even, so that looks like a lot of player indexes and memory usage in general. So my question is, how was this changed in Tibiantis? No querymanager but raw SQL requests or indeed indexing all players?

@kay How did you guys handled the player indexes ? I mean, CIP preloads 10k character IDs and their names on boot and the time threshold depends on the query manager, but I noticed that in Tibiantis I could VIP and parcel players that have not logged in since 2022 even, so that looks like a lot of player indexes and memory usage in general. So my question is, how was this changed in Tibiantis? No querymanager but raw SQL requests or indeed indexing all players?
Cip loaded all the ids and names. 10k is just one part, not the limit, and it only depends on the querymanager how many it's going to send, not the game server. It's not taking memory since it's just names and ids, while all the character's data is read from .usr upon first login (and later cached). You can send parcels to any character, unless it has just been created (after the most recent server save) and hasn't logged in yet.

Last edited:
Cip loaded all the ids and names. 10k is just one part, not the limit, and it only depends on the querymanager how many it's going to send, not the game server. It's not taking memory since it's just names and ids, while all the character's data is read from .usr upon first login (and later cached). You can send parcels to any character, unless it has just been created (after the most recent server save) and hasn't logged in yet.
Indeed, I see that the public QueryManager is indeed: wrong, and the index player code in CIP has a minimum character ID that is increased to the last player 9999 and by 1, this makes sense to indexing every player in that game world.

Back