• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Guys let us some time, we working and we have solution
Your solution is to give everyone level 7 and 100gp. That's a garbage solution. I was 200 exp away from level 8 and i had full rookgaard set and 250gp, now i'm going to start at the same level and equipment as some guy that spent 5 hours on rats and got level 3? Terrible "solution". The only way to make it fair is to reset everything to 0.

People (especially Polish trolls living with their mothers in flats) don't understand how complicated problems can appear from nowhere. You can't be prepared for everything, you are not able to simulate such queues, flow of packets and actions of players as it is during the release of the server before actually releasing it. Each of us has seen examples of "failures" of large corporations that have millions $ for their games but servers were still breaking down during release. So how small dev teams making OTS can be prepared for such events?

Haters gonna hate, fuck them bro ;)

Dude, you are talking about 400 ppl on the server, how come you dare to compare it to multimillion user's services - also, it's not that hard to predict these kinds of occurrences, you are just newbs and that's all - one glance at their website would be enough for anyone to tell.

People (especially Polish trolls living with their mothers in flats) don't understand how complicated problems can appear from nowhere. You can't be prepared for everything, you are not able to simulate such queues, flow of packets and actions of players as it is during the release of the server before actually releasing it. Each of us has seen examples of "failures" of large corporations that have millions $ for their games but servers were still breaking down during release. So how small dev teams making OTS can be prepared for such events?

Haters gonna hate, fuck them bro ;)

We are clients here. If u cant provide service that your client already paid for you have to apologise and fix it quick.
Giving us messanges like they did make no sense and shows how proffesional they are. It takes too long.
There were test server to look for problems and to let them fix all of them.
They have to give ppl some and they have to do it fast.
That story with host shutdown is bullshit all knows that they dont know how to fix saves to work in proper way.
Ppl whose gonna leave ots now are not the biggest problem for administration.
Ppl whose gonna chargeback their paypal transaction, they are.

They had test server for a month where everything worked fine but suddenly the real server starts and half of characters are randomly not saving levels and equipment? Doesn't make much sense.

Should of just made it 3x XP for like 2-3 hours. Wouldnt take long for everyone to get back to where they were and more so they could keep their motivation to play and prevent all this server restarting, and now fixing everyones HP and Mana.

seems like they've no idea about the basic things, sadly but true. The server is not worth even 1 euro for premium account. 🥴

ALREADY DED AGAIN
SO QUICK MATH..
V4 TIBIANTISded.online > we starting up soon !

I really don't want to be pessimistic, but the crash appeared out of nowhere and the only response from the team was "we will make saves more often", so expect it to happen again after the server will be online. Even with the promise from the staff I would stay cautious. Do you remember the start of Retrocores when for like 3 weeks the server was crashing again and again and Marcus even put a bounty (500$?) for a hint what's causing the issue. Meanwhile he gave us promises "okay, it's fixed now I've found the bug" multiple times :D I will come back after 2 weeks to check if its worth it, but cya for now ;) You cannot be serious on lowrate where every once in a while you can loose your stuff on ground #lootbags

A lesson for everyone, don't have too high expectations guys. @kay and @Adi69 literally spit on their players. 4 months of discussion, 100 gifs of recreated 7.4 mechanics, month of test servers and it works worse than YurOTS 7.6 orszabunda from chomikuj, LMAOOO.

Last edited:
Reset all characters exp and make stage exp like 100x from 1 to 8lvl and 1x exp from lvl 9

A lesson to everyone, don't have too high expectations guys. @kay and @Adi69 literally spit on their players. 4 months of discussion, 100 gifs of recreated 7.4 mechanics, month of test servers and it works worse than YurOTS 7.6 orszabunda from chomikuj, LMAOOO.
legend !!!!

If they run it again without any issues with ppl on 7lvls now how it'll be fair. Now i should be 1h or so on main and other ppl on lvl 3-6
Post automatically merged:

They should make that stage exp to avoid rookgard and 5-10 days free pacc, fix save problem and set new start date to tommorow.

1lvl xd.jpg
Post automatically merged:

40ppl saying good bye igla V5 xDDDDDDDDDDDD

szrot

for people who have been w8ing for iglica zdechlica , BIG APOLODZAJS

version v6 starting up soon !!!!!!!

Have you seen the state of your server? No new players can move out of rook temple because there are like 40 guys blocking every sqm...

Its just killed any new players like my self.

Server killed itself.
If you bought premium you should chargeback it.

Hopefully one day someone can host a decent server.

Great when GM write in public channels (red text) in fucking polish XD on top of that expect everyone to start over from lvl 1 after playing for 6 hours in ROOK.

Back