• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is truly a time machine with some good differences, such as extremely bot free environment (never seen any bit or MC, played since first day).

i just love it. Very nice community as well :)

Is summer update coming?
Is new site soon here?

New site - soon, yes.
Update - not yet, but it's being slowly worked on. Keep in mind that it was named "summer" update provisionally, not officialy. The official statement was that there would be atleast one big update this year, but the date was not set. We will post some news about update, once the new site is released :)

Worth playing?

I don't think you can actually find any better OT than this, if you're looking for a replica (with few necessary changes, to make it live longer). On the other hand, it is boring as f**k, mainly because we know this game inside out I think.

Worth playing?
You just need to put your mindset on long long long long run... making bp hmms a day is still huge progress :D
But all this effort is awarded by this real tibia adrenaline bombs from time to time like in old good days. So yea if u like old Tibia its 100% must check.

wow there are no bots and venezuelans? amazing! must try this out!

I don't think you can actually find any better OT than this, if you're looking for a replica (with few necessary changes, to make it live longer). On the other hand, it is boring as f**k, mainly because we know this game inside out I think.
You think you know everything about this ot ? Show me one custom quest you did pls because theres many of them, i believe basilisk etc is ended too cuz Kay said he tried to end old Scholl stories in old school way

Join oldschool event on tibiantis:) 30.07 21:00 CEST

Get yourself ready everyone :)

RLN1LjA.png

---
@kay
Can I cancel house bid? choosen wrong house by a mistake ; p
No, there is no way to cancel your bid. You can ask someone to overbid.

Back