• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I didnt talk about peak at screen

Yes, you did. I quoted it before you edited your post. Yet another lie.

but generally you have to lower peak online for about 40-50

No, you don't. They don't all make runes, as you said, and I do know what they do, since we're checking that everyday. And they are not as many as you would want it to be either. Atm 140 online, 31 being Venezuelan.
You also have no clue about nationality of people who we have banned.

I was editing my posts cuz of retarted android autocorrect since im writing on phone dude and it looked terrible, you are delusional XD didnt even expext answer from u within few minutes

Tibiantis marketplace is more alive than ur trade chat in game, open ur eyes

Last edited:
I got real job, dont need to waste my life for killing guards 15h per day XD tibia is the only place of ur existence so understood ur point
Post automatically merged:

So you're telling me I made that quote up myself?
Gone to my ignore list here too, bye.
Very often posts written on phone are edited few times and now i even figured out that when i threw phone into my pocket it went into ur profile and i ignored u by mistake but nvm, btw u said 140 online atm and 30+ venezuelans, it means about 100-110 online, it could be more but lack of content, abandoned site, no teasers, no updates, undiscovered ank and huge group of people are still logging on makers just for runes they put later on tibiantis marketplace

Last edited:
Many people play here from every country, what's the problem? It is even more fun this way. It is a VERY populated server, 182 online yesterday and true numbers - try find a hunting spot :p That's how I want it to be. Not empty spawns like other servers even tho they have "500 online".

I want to correct valar trashtalk.

Journey of Crashern aka the biggest mother faker on tibiantis.
45 days ago
My spawns free very often, MMM zdechliiczka i said. Why people lied we make reload, why i bought this stupid paladinka for 80 euro i said. No Hope for server, people are too stupid to realise this server is worth something.
Peak online 100 players

35 days ago
Mmmm orc fortress so good, me orc, me make lootbag, me play zdechlaczek, me exp, wtf why i talk like orc, god damn i spent too much time on this spawn. Boooring, where are people ???? Peak time 100~~

30 days ago

Dont know what happend but peak time is 130 and i dont have my orc fortress all the time. Maybe its better, Who would like to exp all days. There are rumours medivia players are comming to server, i even had offer 200 eu for char :O looks like theres not many chars to buy. Mmmm igliczanka perlista i said, looks good i said.

20 days ago

Okay i miss my green brothers. Why is everyone rushing levels ?? There are rumours medivia players comming, lets goooo 150 players peak time

Now
Waiting for of for 3 days already. Cant get any spawn except guards because everybody is scared of torgowica. I'm on every letter to spawn, if everything will go good i gonna have 2 hours on orc fortress between 1-3am at 21 january 2021. 180 peak time, i cant exp and war is comming soon. I gonna die on 1 UE from lonztah but its gonna be worth it. People finally realised this server wont die so easy. I just lack of ankrahmun, if there would be just 1 person that would give us hope that its pretty easy and logic quest ;:):):):):):)(

Dude all you do is selling cc's and chars on tibiantis marketplace, so I understand why you're defending source of your money xD
you have made like 20-30 posts there in last 2 months XD and this is how this servers looks like xD
and that's how it is, once you pm your friend and day after that new owner is playing char, not many new people are coming to hunt guards and cycs for months, except 20 druids and sorcs as a afk rune makers to exchange it for euros in the future with 40-50 mlvls

noone will stay on this server longer than few months except some nolifers and robots like wozkowy hunting same location for months, chars are changing owners like prostitute panties

and about update, as far as i remember server start was delayed for about 6 months, first posts were about novembe/december 2019, then january/february and so on, so according to things done here on time "summer update" used as a working name may happen but prolly during summer 2021 xD

question is if ank is really done or progress of new update is made and how much since there's no teasers etc, no info about any custom content/locations, seems like kay need to stall, empty words not proven by actions, but yeah you will get new layout soon on the website, wohooo xD new site is in working status since 2-3 months? xD imagine updates if it takes 3 months and still site is not ready

gratz that of is taken on server with village map xD

Last edited:
So in your opinion i should stack CC in my depot instead of selling IT, just because your politic works different than mine? And site.. well Man what the hell is your problem with IT ? XD? IT shows everything IT should, also i really love things like server start delay or even site on which they work for 3 months. Why ? Hmm maybe because i know that server they give is without Bugs due to long work on it, pretty Simple example is realera which Ruth opened after buying files from some idiot that made 10 bpmanas cost 1k XD . Also i will have sure that nobody gonna ddos my lovely tibiantis since website will not be another copy paste from otland where every server is ddosed because of shit website, for example retrocores or even kasteria that is ddosed on start because every edition somebody find new scratch on website that is used to put server down. And what about summer update ? Once again i will be sure that map is balanced and perfectly done in climat of 7.4, not like other servers that release new respawns every week that are overpowered or overnerfed sińce start. You are just another cockroach that would want everything for free and RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW OR DED OTS. And yes i agree, ankrahmun quest is totally not done right, Access to continent should be way easier and probably nobody thought (from admins) that IT will take us so long but its still fine untill theres not 1 team that have Access to IT.
Post automatically merged:

Me Robercik me want ankrahmun me want nobody sell CC me want exp x10 and new respawns every week groar me orc

On tibiantis marketplace poll a reason of chars being sold most people chose the answer Lack of content, second and third top answers are felt nostalgia again and quit, playing just for money. In comments people pointed they are burned out hunting few same, top spots with 30-40k per hour for months. Gratz for keeping ank still hidden. Most 50lvl chars changed owner at least once or even few times. What a house of boredom.

Economy except runes is dead anyway, quests with shitty rewards killed services and rpg feelings since people dont care, trade chat is dead and people cant sell stuff for week like boh etc XD

Maybe change name of the server for Ankrahmun offline or Orc Fortress online? Rune makers simulator online?

And special name for venezuelans playing so actively here, as much bp of runes per day. Money changer (Gold Coins/Runes- > Euro)

Last edited:
what's the problem?
where is problem ?

I think I can explain the problem. That guy had been trolling alot in torg.pl forums, where I have a moderator account. So I eventually banned him and since then he started bashing on the server and my person everywhere. He's already been trying in: our discord, our facebook fanpage, our youtube channel, and now here in our otland thread. I won't even bother responding to his lies and propaganda, no point in it. I've gone through that several times already, now I just put him to my ignore list. But if anyone wants my comment, just ask.

Last edited:
Pointing cons of ur server is trolling? Comment lack of content is trolling in fb or player opinion, i got rights to express my feelings lmao Its no Secret u r stubborn and censorship is ur fav weapon, dunno anything about youtube mr delusional.

If you r trying convince people Im troll why you were pming me and wanted guides how to advertise ur server on fb groups since you had no idea tibia groups exists and your teammates too, me was the reason and i showed you everything about that since i was doing it since a long time before you started. Lmao, dude we were literally advertising server together and its started from me - fb groups, mmo forums but ur words about content and future are empty so far and nothing changed until today. We had a lot of conversation on fb and discord, we were in contact sometimes 3-4 times within week and i wasnt a troll to when i was advertising ur server but when it stopped and i started criticize ur work u started to delete my posts where u got power - discord, torg for example and called me a troll XD you even sent pm me once why you deleted my post that posts like these cause people quit but the reason why i posted it public after some time it was to cause pressure on you to finally realize things you were mentioning weeks ago and still nothing changed, like advertisement campaign etc, truth was you had no idea how to do that and truth is i showed you how you can do that after you noticed my shares, posts on fb groups bring new people to the server

But until u get benefits from my work you didnt call me troll even once, lmao, u was even sharing infos, new site layouts with me etc

And i didnt takee penny, pigs for that (not even asked but it was offered to me and i said no, thanks) , not even once cuz wanted to stay independent and feel free to criticize you if needed but u used ur mod to delete my posts with constructive criticism, not even once so nice propaganda is spreaded here, but the only one who is doing it is you

And yeah i was flaming with peoole on discord but it hasnt anything to this, just war shittalk, trolling fource etc, like it was 15 years ago, you were unbanning me too, guess why cuz u knew my advertisement is worth it

Kinda funny you mentioned torg where you are trolling (or not?) posting shit about womens that they are worthless for example mr immaculate

Last edited:
Easy and logical.
Exiva "Ankrahmun

Ankrahmun is far to the south.

Try exiva "Kay in game :)

MQcqItF.png

tRstqy3.png

Atleast you know one PR trick, how to cover drama using content, materials people asked for months. In this case screen of new content. Tricky boi

Back