• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
A guy suspected for cheating was teleported to GM isle and took ceremonial mask, once he proved his legit play he got ban for picking up the item cuz he didn't want to give it back. What a Maciek ots, getting banned for gm mistake. Even high levels are farming euros on this eurobiantis full of venezuelans rune makers and dont give a fck about deletera with 30-50 ppl daily doing some exp and rly playing actively on few 7.4 spots without any new and even old content (ank) and horde of rune makers making runes for euro income. Nice to see kay's asslickers from torg and his old team mentioning me without any arguments

Kay 2 years ago about old tibia made by cipsoft in the future and venezuelans:
Na taki serwer na pewno byłby duży hype + wenezuelce ustawialiby farmy

What means: For server like this would be hype and venezuelans could setup farms (rune farms)

Kay today: noo my 40 venezuelans at peak are playing actively and for fun, not money xD

Last edited:
u should be banned for racism
fo' real

stop offending our venezuelan brothers

Last edited:
Lol definitely gm mistake that guy didint want to give test item back. XD butthurt lvl 9999. I like venezuelans. This is really nice roleplay where every high level has his own padawans that making runes for him to be protected or Just have money to feed their families. War came, This time the real one so welcome to the league of rooked chars <3

Due to a high number of bans recently Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=bans) we appointed Bozo, the royal jester, our secretary for ban-complaints. From now you can complain at him. We're hoping he will be able to help all those "unfairly banned" to solve their issues.

zCaIHkJ.png

Kind regards :)

i guess its for all those ppl clamining their innocence which pretend that this 13 druid deleted for tasker isnt their char even tho made with their home ip adress and same e mail

Lets be honest, this server and old tibia without customs is boring as fuck after 2-months, that's why chars are for sale so often. And peak numbers says 160 online but like half is doing runes afk for sale, 40-50 venezuelans at peak plus others, trade chat is dead, tibiantis marketplace on fb is much more alive, euro is new currency, venezuelans drivers xping top chars. 7.4 without customs in 2020 is a joke, good portion of nostalgia for short time but after 2 months all you do is vomitting hunting the same spawn over and over again. Quests with shitty rewards or new, custom Quests killed teamplay

GM wanted to keep economy more alive so quests rewards were changed, now economy is dead anyway and teamplay is dead more than ever was in any old tibia 7.4 server

@Valar u got ban or why u crying?

They recreated a game from 2004 after 16 years. What more could they possibly update to make it any better?

If you're bored, go play outside ^^
When you return you'll be happy to find it in pretty much the same state as when you left it.

Last edited:
Lets be honest tibia is boring.
all time kill rotworms, cyclops, dwarf, all time make the same but ppl like this so they play!
160 ppl on this server is very good and you can see in game that ppl really play here

whats up with trying to convince people that are enjoying the server that they shouldn't enjoy the server?

@Valar
What is your point cuz I didnt get it?
We run server like we said we were going to run. If you are bored, it's ok, play elsewhere you want.

@Valar
What is your point cuz I didnt get it?
We run server like we said we were going to run. If you are bored, it's ok, play elsewhere you want.

and what do you expect from a mentally disabled guy to tell you xD?
he will stick to his main points about venezuelans, euros, facebook group, characters changing owners
he may as well create some kind of a copy-paste post, that he can just keep posting here, it's all the same anyway

Mmmm theres nothing better than expandodominando on orc fortress since sun comes up. And you, Valar, how are you spending this saturday? Oh still crying, OMG XD

Content isnt boring because you wont have super strong character for very very long time to soloing almost everything. Teamhunt metters. And everything is very well balanced.

In my opinion: Economy is problem with items sellable to djinn/rashid. Runemarket goes pretty well. I would say there are even too many runes for now on market and makers soon will lower they price to even sell that whats they have.

If someone don't like gameplay and feelings here there is no opportunity to play the game. Also server is very low rate and longterm. I was on holiday 7 days, lost 3 positions in highscore. You can easy retire for months, come back and still have fun.

yea theres plenty of runes cause of war theres lower demand on hmms/uhs for hunting but price of them might be a bit lower for now resulting in more ppl hunting dragons and demons for pg so its pretty nice and healthy economy

yea theres plenty of runes cause of war theres lower demand on hmms/uhs for hunting but price of them might be a bit lower for now resulting in more ppl hunting dragons and demons for pg so its pretty nice and healthy economy
You're delusional, sometimes 4 messages within 15-20 minutes from 2-3 persons is healthy economy for you xDD
Yeah, because war sides are doing runes, not, only bedmages, venezuelans are doing runes and war sides are buying it from them via paypal.

Last edited:
Back