• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been gone for a while, wonder if its still worthy to play on that server ? Player rate got dropped way down

Been gone for a while, wonder if its still worthy to play on that server ? Player rate got dropped way down

ofcourse it is worth to play, what do u mean players rate dropped down xD? its same 100-140 for 2-3 months already. stable server, theres goin to be huge update with new contect in this year, still ankrahmun and many other mysteries to find, + war is on.

I'm not the player but I'm visiting their site from time to time and player base seems to be stable as @KillingMachine said. During a day in EU it's like 60-80, later over 100.

what was the rewards for the knowledge event?

Almost 50 players took part in the event, the best five were rewarded as following:

1st place: shield of honour + premium + diploma
2nd place: yellow rose + premium + diploma
3rd place: premium + diploma
4th place: premium (two players ex aequo)

aaLGG0A.jpg

Here is the list of questions asked in the quiz, if you're curious:
1. Who was the first 100 level in Tibia?
2. When was the skull system introduced? Version or year.
3. When was the 7.4 update introduced? Month and year.
4. Where is the headquarter of Cipsoft located? Town and country.
5. What was the first name of world Antica?
6. Who was the first 100 level in Rookgaard?
7. Who was the first 100 level mage in Tibia?
8. What was the name of the third tiban world?
9. What was the name of the first tibian world located in America?
10. What is the name of NPC in Thais Temple?
11. Who was the first human in Tibia?
12. What creature is the fearsome Hugo?
13. What was the first name of Goshnar?
14. Who lived in the Necro House in PoH?
15. Where, by the legend, is Excalibug hidden?
16. Name 5 places where you can meet giant spider in Tibiantis.
17. How many depots exist in Tibiantis?
18. What was the first NPC in Tibia?
19. What monsters drop stone skin amulet in Tibiantis? Name 3.
20. What unique helmet could be found in Bright Sword Quest in before quest system era?
21. Who was the first owner of blessed shield in Tibia?
22. How many types of orc monsters exist in Tibiantis?
23. How much does learning the ultimate explosion spell cost?
24. What magic level is required to use paralyze rune?
25. What is the name of a dragon NPC?
26. What were the gamemasters originally named?
27. Name 5 monsters you can meet inside Orc Fortress WITHOUT orcs.
28. Name 3 places where you can see a teddy bear in Tibiantis.
29. What is the name of the monastery on the Isle of the Kings?
30. How many kings of Thais were before Tibianus III?
31. What is the name of the lost cast of dreamwalking elves?
32. In which town alcohol is strictly prohibited?
33. What has killed the fisherman on the isle Calcanea?
34. What 2 NPCs can you sell the magic plate armor to (in Tibiantis)?
35. Where was the winged helmet originally found in Tibia?
36. Which island does Yeti raid on?
37. Who has completed the first Annihilator Quest in Tibia?
38. Who was the first one to solo Demon Helmet Quest in Tibia?
39. How many worlds existed at the moment 7.4 update was introduced? +-3
40. What was the name of the first Brazilian world?
41. Who was the first level 200 mage in Tibia?
42. Who was the first level 200 mage in Tibia on PVP world?
43. Who was the first Tibia player?
44. Which one of the following weapons does NOT appear at Sweaty Cyclops? halberd, fire sword, serpent sword, dragon hammer, spike sword
45. What was the name of Dago's favourite pet?
46. Who is the Lord of the Trees?
47. What is the name of the orc king?
48. Who has built the Orc Fortress?
49. What is the name of Goshnar's daughter?
50. Were there already any levels 200 in Tibia when update 7.4 came? yes/no
51. What real life town is Venore an allusion to?
52. What is the other name of Draconia isle?
53. Name 3 blind NPCs.
54. How was the shield of honour obtained in old Tibia?
55. Where is located Santa Claus house?
56. How many monsters sorcerers were able to summon in Old Tibia till version 7.01?
57. Name 5 places where you can meet elf arcanist in Tibiantis.
58. Name 5 places where you can meet Beholders in Tibiantis.
59. What is Gharonk?
60. Who is the head of T.B.I.?
61. What is the real name of the wrinkled beholder?
62. Who is imprisoned in Mintwalin?
63. Who was the founder of Crunor's Caress?
64. Who stopped Messiah when he madly killed hundreds citizens of Nova?
65. How much capacity you gain with each vocation when you level up?
66. What was the strongest monster people were able to summon in version 6.1?
67. What was the incantation of removed broadcast spell?
68. What mlvl does sorcerer need to learn sudden death rune spell on Tibiantis?
69. What mlvl does druid need to learn paralyze rune spell on Tibiantis?
70. Where was defeated 2nd Ferumbras?
71. In which part of Thais City exists Knight Guild? North, East, West, Center, South?
72. In which part of Carlin City exists Paladin Guild? North, East, West, Center, South?
73. How many rings obtainable from monsters existed in 7.4 version?+-1
74. Name 5 postoffice workers in 7.4 version.
Time to answer each question was limited to a few seconds.

Last edited:
It did not drop really, here you can check our online in the peak for each day since server start: Tibiantis Info - Max Online (https://tibiantis.info/stats/max)
Ofc it went down after the initial hype, as always, but now it's in the same state since over 3 months. Peak is usually between 20 and 22 CEST.

I was playing since day 1, 400 players, i was loving it, but when the player rate dropped to 220 I stopped playin because I had no much time to play plus I felt like the server was becoming empty, which is too bad because it's the best server I ever played, only thing missing was more players to get that good ol feeling back. 400-500 players would be great for this version

I was playing since day 1, 400 players, i was loving it, but when the player rate dropped to 220 I stopped playin because I had no much time to play plus I felt like the server was becoming empty, which is too bad because it's the best server I ever played, only thing missing was more players to get that good ol feeling back. 400-500 players would be great for this version

Yea, of course it dropped after the initial hype, that's unavoidable, as many people play only for the early competition, or they join the start out of pure curiosity, or they get banned, or hunted off the server after the first wars and so on, while the further influx of new players isn't that high. It's always been like that and Tibiantis isn't an exception. What I meant was that after the initial drop it's been pretty stable for the next three months already. We're still working on to make it better though, and hopefully the upcoming update will get more people hyped to come back. Especially now after we've proven it's stable server, going on for 5 months now without a single crash/rollback issue, and that we do take our rules enforcement seriously.
Anyway, your reasoning is really bad for OT community, as 200 unique active players online is really alot for an OT server. Those servers that legitimately have that many (not built up by MC allowance, bots, trainers and any fake shit, but real players) you can actually count on fingers of one hand... of a retired woodcutter. I don't really see why 220 players online would be the reason to quit then. Sure, 800 online like in the old times is a dream, but we need to be real. It's hard to bring so many people to that old game, especially when they're quickly quitting for a reason of "only 220 online". In fact, nowadays it's average number even for real Tibia servers, and many of Cipsoft's new servers are way more dead just a few months after their start. So it's really hard to overcome the issue before we eradicate that "dedot" mentality from OT community completly.
Thanks for your good words, anyway :) hope you'll stay around and come back from time to time.

Last edited:
Almost 50 players took part in the event, the best five were rewarded as following:

1st place: shield of honour + premium + diploma
2nd place: yellow rose + premium + diploma
3rd place: premium + diploma
4th place: premium (two players ex aequo)

aaLGG0A.jpg

Here is the list of questions asked in the quiz, if you're curious:
1. Who was the first 100 level in Tibia?
2. When was the skull system introduced? Version or year.
3. When was the 7.4 update introduced? Month and year.
4. Where is the headquarter of Cipsoft located? Town and country.
5. What was the first name of world Antica?
6. Who was the first 100 level in Rookgaard?
7. Who was the first 100 level mage in Tibia?
8. What was the name of the third tiban world?
9. What was the name of the first tibian world located in America?
10. What is the name of NPC in Thais Temple?
11. Who was the first human in Tibia?
12. What creature is the fearsome Hugo?
13. What was the first name of Goshnar?
14. Who lived in the Necro House in PoH?
15. Where, by the legend, is Excalibug hidden?
16. Name 5 places where you can meet giant spider in Tibiantis.
17. How many depots exist in Tibiantis?
18. What was the first NPC in Tibia?
19. What monsters drop stone skin amulet in Tibiantis? Name 3.
20. What unique helmet could be found in Bright Sword Quest in before quest system era?
21. Who was the first owner of blessed shield in Tibia?
22. How many types of orc monsters exist in Tibiantis?
23. How much does learning the ultimate explosion spell cost?
24. What magic level is required to use paralyze rune?
25. What is the name of a dragon NPC?
26. What were the gamemasters originally named?
27. Name 5 monsters you can meet inside Orc Fortress WITHOUT orcs.
28. Name 3 places where you can see a teddy bear in Tibiantis.
29. What is the name of the monastery on the Isle of the Kings?
30. How many kings of Thais were before Tibianus III?
31. What is the name of the lost cast of dreamwalking elves?
32. In which town alcohol is strictly prohibited?
33. What has killed the fisherman on the isle Calcanea?
34. What 2 NPCs can you sell the magic plate armor to (in Tibiantis)?
35. Where was the winged helmet originally found in Tibia?
36. Which island does Yeti raid on?
37. Who has completed the first Annihilator Quest in Tibia?
38. Who was the first one to solo Demon Helmet Quest in Tibia?
39. How many worlds existed at the moment 7.4 update was introduced? +-3
40. What was the name of the first Brazilian world?
41. Who was the first level 200 mage in Tibia?
42. Who was the first level 200 mage in Tibia on PVP world?
43. Who was the first Tibia player?
44. Which one of the following weapons does NOT appear at Sweaty Cyclops? halberd, fire sword, serpent sword, dragon hammer, spike sword
45. What was the name of Dago's favourite pet?
46. Who is the Lord of the Trees?
47. What is the name of the orc king?
48. Who has built the Orc Fortress?
49. What is the name of Goshnar's daughter?
50. Were there already any levels 200 in Tibia when update 7.4 came? yes/no
51. What real life town is Venore an allusion to?
52. What is the other name of Draconia isle?
53. Name 3 blind NPCs.
54. How was the shield of honour obtained in old Tibia?
55. Where is located Santa Claus house?
56. How many monsters sorcerers were able to summon in Old Tibia till version 7.01?
57. Name 5 places where you can meet elf arcanist in Tibiantis.
58. Name 5 places where you can meet Beholders in Tibiantis.
59. What is Gharonk?
60. Who is the head of T.B.I.?
61. What is the real name of the wrinkled beholder?
62. Who is imprisoned in Mintwalin?
63. Who was the founder of Crunor's Caress?
64. Who stopped Messiah when he madly killed hundreds citizens of Nova?
65. How much capacity you gain with each vocation when you level up?
66. What was the strongest monster people were able to summon in version 6.1?
67. What was the incantation of removed broadcast spell?
68. What mlvl does sorcerer need to learn sudden death rune spell on Tibiantis?
69. What mlvl does druid need to learn paralyze rune spell on Tibiantis?
70. Where was defeated 2nd Ferumbras?
71. In which part of Thais City exists Knight Guild? North, East, West, Center, South?
72. In which part of Carlin City exists Paladin Guild? North, East, West, Center, South?
73. How many rings obtainable from monsters existed in 7.4 version?+-1
74. Name 5 postoffice workers in 7.4 version.
Time to answer each question was limited to a few seconds.

5th place - 4 ppl get 2,5k each, watch and book writen by me:p
Post automatically merged:

If you will join server back sooner we will reach 400 ppl again:)

People also dont understand that after you get certain lvl, you are not logged in for 12 hours anymore, u just loggin for 1-3h to do something then its done. People are so dumb, that they cant understand that when theres 130 players online at same time, its not the same players that been 5 hours ago, its new people loggin in and loggin off all the time, so theres for sure more people than 130 playing the server (i guess its around 400-700 people loggin from time to time). Meh, stupid people will never understand some things;/

People also dont understand that after you get certain lvl, you are not logged in for 12 hours anymore, u just loggin for 1-3h to do something then its done. People are so dumb, that they cant understand that when theres 130 players online at same time, its not the same players that been 5 hours ago, its new people loggin in and loggin off all the time, so theres for sure more people than 130 playing the server (i guess its around 400-700 people loggin from time to time). Meh, stupid people will never understand some things;/

Each site is 50ppl who gained/lost exp last day. There are some people do not exp even loged in, so if we take only 1st numbers there are at least 300 unique players every day

That's a good point too. On every OT in its first days people play as much as possible to pave their way to the top, it's always the most intense time. After some weeks-months, the most people are back to 'casual' playing, logging for a few hours, not pging all days and nights anymore. So ofc that decreases online numbers as well. Anyway, that's not the issue, the problem is in "ded ot" mentality, like I said. If you check otservlist at web archive, back in 2008-2010, the most popular servers had 100-200 online and it was more real than anything today.

Each site is 50ppl who gained/lost exp last day. There are some people do not exp even loged in, so if we take only 1st numbers there are at least 300 unique players every day

Worth to note Tibiantis gives a detailed insight on its state, not just the online list, but also:
  • detailed kill statistics: (Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=kills))
  • list of exiled
  • number of created accounts and chars (plus some more stats)
  • online by country
  • additionaly our fansite provides charts for daily online and max online since the very beginning, as well as mentioned exp statistics and online times for each char

Some more statistics: 1200 characters have logged in in the last 24 hours. 2200 characters in the last 7 days. Ofc mind it's characters, not unique players, so it counts bedmakers and so on. But 2200 is 1/4 of all existing chars (including about 600 banned chars and all the unused level 1 chars etc.). About 500 accounts are premmed at the moment. So your both estimations might be correct.

Last edited:
200 real players is a lot tho in this day and age. You have to remember, that those oldschool servers with 800+ ppl, really are 200 real and 600 mcs. So it definately aint bad. Just looks like it cause of the strict MC rules!

200 real players is a lot tho in this day and age. You have to remember, that those oldschool servers with 800+ ppl, really are 200 real and 600 mcs. So it definately aint bad. Just looks like it cause of the strict MC rules!
true the server is alive and well just not MCers

It's the only old tibia feeling server. It's like we turn back to 2004 year and hunt with friends, stand near dp to chat, login to just talk with friends after school(now work). And I really feel like that after so many years.

Back