• Vote in November Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online - 4th April 16:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Three Magic

u aint shit
Reaction score
New website coming soon, pls continue to pay your premium.

P.s. I'm upset you banned me from discord for the statement so I figured I'd post it here, you know, for lols

kajtek

Reaction score

dead ots

Erotoman

Reaction score
hello is still worth to start there from begining :p? no time to no life on other ots just wanna feel old times and chill

Lamusini

Reaction score
hello is still worth to start there from begining :p? no time to no life on other ots just wanna feel old times and chill
Easy. I was retired for few weeks, hunting mostly 2-3h a day. You can easy progress and there is no rush anywhere. Enjoy meeting friends and pkers:p
Post automatically merged:

abdteam.jpgcarlinteam.jpg

Two armies going on themself on noobchar event!:)

Last edited:

KillingMachine

Reaction score
Can we know how delete system works (talking about LINKED CHARS) ?

Whats the time of not loging in on xx char to not get deleted with him if xx char use bot/mc ?

KillingMachine

Reaction score
there is limit, stop writing something u dont know about.. if there wouldnt be limit, then after Hajeva got deleted, whole swe guild would be deleted cuz they were login their chars from time to time.

Lamusini

Reaction score
I am not playing anymore due to personal reasons, but I'd still want to credit Tibiantis as the best server I've played during the years. Some day I might come back. Miss you all.
I miss you lol. Worst decision was selling Don!!!

btw. u owe me 5k.xD