• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
150 players on Tibiantis is like 700 players on Medivia or 1000 on retrocores since there isn’t any MC/bot/tasker.
150/1000 trade with retrocores? wtf? u cant even check retrocores online list as its just now forum name without lvl vocation or character name XD

And you can check online list there and see 40-50 venezuela people working on employment contract logged all the time or exchange their shifts to make runes, exp characters
But yeah there is way more daily and active players comparing to shitcores with spoofing, don't know about medivia but propably same number

there can be even 500 venezuelans on contract, BUT THIS IS 500 UNIQUE VENEZUELANS PLAYERS. tibia had ALWAYS people that were just rune making and chat with people, you wont see 15 mc chars stacked at 1 house that wont respond to you or let u kill them easy, every player is unique and this is all what matters. Just like in real life, you have boss [guy that have money and his own company which we can compare here to have lvl and exping on demons/warlocks] and his employers that doin for him his dirty job which is making runes so boss can have fun.

150 players on Tibiantis is like 700 players on Medivia or 1000 on retrocores since there isn’t any MC/bot/tasker.

dude, if they split on 2 servers they'll have 40 on europe and 400 on america, what's the point

Why do I freeze every 3-4 sqms on the client, mini step laggs?

Reply from 51.89.155.163: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=49
Reply from 51.89.155.163: bytes=32 time=25ms TTL=49
Reply from 51.89.155.163: bytes=32 time=20ms TTL=49
Reply from 51.89.155.163: bytes=32 time=20ms TTL=49

It's not just me, me and like 6-7 friends logged in on tibiantis today and it just didn't feel smooth.

Lagging as hell > wooden client tbh. Update?
Why do I freeze every 3-4 sqms on the client, mini step laggs?

The client does not lag anything more than cipsoft client (which it is), nor does the server. Unless you have an issue specific to your case, but without you detailing the problem we won't be able to help.
What exactly is that "freezing" you're having? Did you have that before? Or have you logged in for the first time? I can only guess, so here is my guess:

1. If you're having "mini step lags" it's most often because of keyboard settings. Go to control panel -> keyboard -> properties -> set "repeat delay" to the smallest and "repeat rate" to the fastest.
2. If you're feeling like the client is lagging, it may be because you're trying to throw/use stuff without stopping a walk, which was never possible in Tibia. Coming from other OTS people often address it as an issue, which it is not.
3. If you're having fps issues, I'd suggest switching graphic engines to check which one's the best for you. I don't recommend setting fps to max, as it's like telling your computer "here! focus here!" for all the time and will result in high resources usage (and eventually may decrease overall performance). Adjust it to anything below max that suits you best. If your OS is not windows, you need to specify it.
4. If you're having ingame lags, it must be something between you and the server. Firstly, I'd suggest checking your connection to the router. Use ethernet cable instead of wifi, if possible. Check your ping to the router. Then check your ping outside. Game server's IP is 51.89.155.163, you can ping or tracert it too, for possible packet loss or ping spikes.

The points above are by far the most common for when someone reports "lagging" (which itself is not so common though). If yours is none of the above, then you need to be more specific about your issue for us in order to be able to help you.

Last edited:
Back