• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
i rlly expected 2-3 low lvl hunting spots 2 mid and one or two high level hunting spots maybe not that good as of/vdl but still (hunting spots where u can break even/profit a little and get a little lower xp than of)

i rlly expected 2-3 low lvl hunting spots 2 mid and one or two high level hunting spots maybe not that good as of/vdl but still (hunting spots where u can break even/profit a little and get a little lower xp than of)

That's pretty much what was made.

The main problem is what sticks in players heads. They felt a taste of level rushing in real tibia, and those players want it now in oldschool server.

The main problem is what sticks in players heads. They felt a taste of level rushing in real tibia, and those players want it now in oldschool server.
Thats the point. There is need to changing mind seting. Lvl 60 is high on such server. It's something like lets say lvl 17 in baldurs gate 2 or lvl 50 in diablo 2. Tibiantis is different game then original tibia. If you set your mind this way and stop thinking about lvls, competing with others and just enjoy server you will have a lot of fun.

Thats the point. There is need to changing mind seting. Lvl 60 is high on such server. It's something like lets say lvl 17 in baldurs gate 2 or lvl 50 in diablo 2. Tibiantis is different game then original tibia. If you set your mind this way and stop thinking about lvls, competing with others and just enjoy server you will have a lot of fun.
I agree with that I still think my level 80 ms is high level on such server

personally expected an update that'd be on par with Forgula/Abukir updates of old Medivia, but what we've got instead is Gengia, Oken and Pyre, except a few times worse.
No one expected Medivia update, instead, people expected something better than what we received for waiting 7+ months. I think you're actually delusional.

yeah, no one expected medivia update xD
being negative just for being negative isn't constructive critic at all

The update is good but the hype was just so strong + people LOVE to complain, maybe that's why those people aren't even able to keep a job IRL ;) Btw Kay etc don't stall Ankh update now, open it up and all of a sudden there is much content to enjoy for a long time. Good idea to not add depots to the new island so that people don't split up too much, but the boat price is too much that's for sure (considering that there is no depot, ironically).

The update is good but the hype was just so strong + people LOVE to complain, maybe that's why those people aren't even able to keep a job IRL ;) Btw Kay etc don't stall Ankh update now, open it up and all of a sudden there is much content to enjoy for a long time. Good idea to not add depots to the new island so that people don't split up too much, but the boat price is too much that's for sure (considering that there is no depot, ironically).
msg me in game - i`ll spoil you smth

1616588019469.png

absolutely not dedots guys, come and play, only server with real 7.4 mechanics!!!
no bots!!!
very hard gameplay!11 totally not pointless grind!11
60 players active but it feels more alive than servers with 500 online!11
update was worth the wait for sure, the island is not fully discovered yet, let's wait 1 more year for website update and 2 more years for ankrahmun! i promise it will be worth the wait!!1
awesome server!!!1
very mature and humble administration!
venezuelans are players too, they don't take any exp for weeks though, but they for sure enjoy the server!!
12/10 recommended!!1

@thotmax i prefer to play with 60 players stable community, than 1k players online kasteria/realesta twenty fifth edition in this year, then switch server again.

60 active players is enough for 7.4 map, specially if you play for rpg and chat with friends. You dont need more to feel that server is alive.

I don't know whats people problem about online list, its like if you really need more people to play server to be satisfied, then just enjoy other servers. Whats your point of writing things like that ?

View attachment 56777

absolutely not dedots guys, come and play, only server with real 7.4 mechanics!!!
no bots!!!
very hard gameplay!11 totally not pointless grind!11
60 players active but it feels more alive than servers with 500 online!11
update was worth the wait for sure, the island is not fully discovered yet, let's wait 1 more year for website update and 2 more years for ankrahmun! i promise it will be worth the wait!!1
awesome server!!!1
very mature and humble administration!
venezuelans are players too, they don't take any exp for weeks though, but they for sure enjoy the server!!
12/10 recommended!!1
why does it bother you so much? :p be glad there is an actual hardcore 7.4 out there while you can, or you prefer to hop between realesta & retrocores scam servers every week?

shows how serious you can take your critics

😉🤏

Critics? You mean the one that's been sending real life threats to me before the server's start (tothmax)? Or those who wished it to die after a month, and when after a year it's still not anywhere near coming true they are willing to contradict facts and common sense just to prove they were 'right'?
Whatever do you say. There's a difference between properly reasoned constructive criticism, and posting shit that's not even worth to comment (usually by people who don't even play but hold some personal grudge).

Last edited:
Lol people complain about venezuela when they play literally every server. And they exp in mines, they exp in rotworms and soon they exp in dragons just like anyone else? Who cares? First you complain about players, second you complain about their nationality. Soon you gonna complain about which hometown they have in Tibia jesus christ :D

Take a deep breath and look yourself in the mirror and ask what kind of person you are? Must be depressing to be that pessimistic about everything, not gonna lie.

Back