• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

kay

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
TibiantisOnline
YYKnSE5.png

Tibiantis Online is a server created by enthusiasts of old Tibia, out of pure nostalgia, to take you (and us) back to 2004. To the days when satisfaction about leveling up was overwhelming and death was so painful that your desk could never lack a glass of lemon juice to sober up... To the times when danger was lurking around every corner and even the ordinary journey from Thais to Venore could be a beginning of a memorable adventure or a cause of heart palpitations.

It is an RPG server in the proper sense of these words. Where RPG means playing roles and constant interaction between players: creating guilds, establishing friendships, taking part in coflicts, forming alliances, and so on. But most of all - waiting adventures and constant struggle to find ourselves in a brutal world, where every deed may have grave consequences. It is a serious server, as serious as Tibia was in the old days.

BNvDlvj.gif

Server is characterized by recreating the old Tibia mechanics as precisely as no one has ever done it, but also by applying well-thought tweaks in order to evoke feelings even closer to what we all once felt... as we believe the exact 1:1 copy alone wouldn't be enough for that.
Therefore it brings back many long-forgotten features of old Tibia, such as overspawn or original creatures AI, but in the same time guarantees there will always be something new to explore. All done with old Tibia's soul.

Tibiantis is not only long months of work that you could follow in our discussion thread: Tibiantis - reversed old Tibia project - discussion thread | OTLand
but also stability and accuracy that have been proven during our open test server and tried by many players: [UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server | OTLand

uF9NXK6.png

Tibiantis also ensures very strict anti-cheating policy. No mercy awaits the outlaws, but eternal exile. That means deletion of all accounts that belong to, or were played by, the offender (not only the one that he cheated on). It is allowed to have only ONE character online at a time and there are no exceptions for the rule. We, as the administration, are not interested in rising online numbers with zombie-characters, but creating an active community of old Tibia lovers.

Rates are following:
  • Exp x1
  • Magic level x1
  • Skills x1
  • Regeneration x1 (7.4)
  • Loot x1
Tibiantis aims at longevity and seriousness which can only be achieved with these rates, hence they are not negotiable.

The official site is: Tibiantis Online
Discord Server: Tibiantis Discord
We also invite everyone to check our supported fansite created and maintained by player @kor - Tibiantis Info

In the upcoming week we will be posting more teasers, but for now...
Account creation is open!​

Last edited:
I will play there with friends and i hope that you really will ban all MC.
See you

Needle for years.
Hope to see this amazing custom ankrahmun without this hilarious tombs! kekw.
Wish good luck for this project!

I'm looking forward to this release. I will play together with my RL-friends :)

I hope that you ban all filthy cave botters and rune makers.
Post automatically merged:

ZiKKhs8.gif

Gonna join for sure!
Is that from Tibiantis test server?

I know its 1:1 real Tibia
But the website is not really cool. Isnt it possible to change it to cipsoft website on 2004 tibia.com aswell?
A lot of servers have that website I dont think it is hard to change?

Where can we read about all changes that's been made? Like druid change etc etc.

I know its 1:1 real Tibia
But the website is not really cool. Isnt it possible to change it to cipsoft website on 2004 tibia.com aswell?
A lot of servers have that website I dont think it is hard to change?
Going with this guy the website layout for me looks kind of ugly you should try to do the same as in 2004 too people will be more familiarized with it Anyways good luck!! Hope this will be the last 7.4 real replica

Will play definitely. The only trustworthy server

Last edited:
Let’s do this. I wish you started it atleast on Friday but what you gonna do!

BTW: Website is nice but 7.4 website would be cool too. :)

As someone else asked: where can we read about all the customizations on the server?

Last edited:
What makes u say this server is trustworthy? I dont recognize the owner at all?
They are first hosters in ots history who treat make 7.4 replica really seriously. A huge amount of time they invest to this project provide everything will work well.
And one more fact showing they are trust guys; some people would like to donate this server in last few months but they disagree. Show me another hoster who wouldnt accept free cash :)

They are first hosters in ots history who treat make 7.4 replica really seriously. A huge amount of time they invest to this project provide everything will work well.
And one more fact showing they are trust guys; some people would like to donate this server in last few months but they disagree. Show me another hoster who wouldnt accept free cash :)

Actions speak louder than words, we got none, currently.

Back