• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The issue is hard to tackle regardless.

I'm a bit puzzled, is there a rule against re-selling premium?

No, but it appears there is a rule against selling gold for real cash.

Money is not an issue, but wont play out of principle, don't want to encourage more greedy hosters.

It's a hell of alot of money to spend for just 1 month premium. Let's face it and lower the prices. You are literally scaring people away from playing especially in a time where hundreds of millions worldwide is losing jobs due to CoVid-19... You literally charge more than CipSoft does. Rise premium price if you really need to but after a year or something.

First of all I am keeping my fingers crossed for this server so much and wish all the best for it, gonna play no matter what.
I can easly afford premium time for 10 euros but why you guys only think about yourself? Are you going to play alone?
Is it not much more fun while playing with other people?

Since those 4 months I am following this project I just realised it is no point to talk with Kay, he is not going to change his mind - why? In my opinion because of too damn high ego, no matter how many people will disagree, no matter how good arguments will you give, he treats people who disagree with him as enemies.

Some of us gave him harmless ways to please much more people with for example: Premium Time for 10 days for 1/3 price?
So in the shop you will have option for new players who don't know Tibiantis yet with possibility to buy premium for 10 days and the option for 30 days for others.
Second thing is micro transactions work just better these days - for sure much more people will spend 3-4 euros in the beginning than 10 euros.
Is that unfair for owners? Does it harm the owners in any way? Will they earn less?
Of course they won't they just won't do what people want even when it doesn't change a shit for them, they just won't because that is not how people who only see tip of their own nose act.

Just a little reminder - you as a game creator should try to gather as much people around this game as you can, instead of fighting them when someone disagree with you.

Let just wait for tomorrow and we will see how the server will defend itself - if it will fail you should just say sorry Kay for all those people you disappointed.

Last edited:
This is a good point. It's not about greed. If you set prices too high you will scare away potential players. Because of that not only you can earn less in the end(it's better to sell 70x$7 than 50x$9.5), but much more importantly there will be less players to play with. You competition has inflated online numbers and if you don't get sizeable amount of players in the beggining you server will die very fast. I know those are bots, MCs etc. but people still care about numbers, you need some minimum amount(idk how many exactly) to make new ppl interested. This is just my point of view, you don't have to respond.

Kay plz add pacc for 1 day for 0.5 euro i just need pacc for first day and after i buy 30 days for 500gp from some rich guy from Swedenistan xd

Premium should be 5-6 euro for sure. @Admins please don't be as stubborn as Medivia and just listen to the people who is actually gonna PLAY here.

It's a hell of alot of money to spend for just 1 month premium. Let's face it and lower the prices. You are literally scaring people away from playing especially in a time where hundreds of millions worldwide is losing jobs due to CoVid-19... You literally charge more than CipSoft does. Rise premium price if you really need to but after a year or something.

If someone lost his job due to Covid, getting premium account on an OT should be the last of his worries.

Also, the price is equal to buying a single pack of Crunchips or Lays every 3 days, is it really such a big sacrifice if it's something you enjoy playing every day for a couple of hours?

If someone lost his job due to Covid, getting premium account on an OT should be the last of his worries.

Also, the price is equal to buying a single pack of Crunchips or Lays every 3 days, is it really such a big sacrifice if it's something you enjoy playing every day for a couple of hours?
Yes because it's not a reasonable price for a brand new OT. Even well-known OT's and CipSoft themselves doesn't need this kind of pricing.
Also people are on leave from work which is not being fired but away from work with lesser pay in an indefinite period of time.
But the pricing simply isn't reasonable.

Yes because it's not a reasonable price for a brand new OT. Even well-known OT's and CipSoft themselves doesn't need this kind of pricing.
Also people are on leave from work which is not being fired but away from work with lesser pay in an indefinite period of time.
But the pricing simply isn't reasonable.

You might be right, but the market will verify the prices. We live in a world where people are fine with paying 60€ for a 5-hour long games or buying hundreds of microtransactions in mobile clickers. If the pricing is reasonable or not is very subjective, I guess we will see, and after all the prices are not set in stone.

I am not hyped that much, but judging from this thread only, effort put in the server seems much higher than in at least 95% of copy-pasted servers with stolen assets and half-a*sed maps led by a 17-year-old who barely knows 10 words in English. That is why I am willing to give the authors benefit of the doubt.

PS. I am also impressed by the author, as I've seen him posting about the server on Polish OT website (torg). Despite constant flame-wars, insults, and general mess, he keeps it cool and tries to be civil while doing his best in the middle of a smoking hellhole of stupidity dominated by people whose mental development peaked when they were 12.

I'm a bit puzzled, is there a rule against re-selling premium?

I was referring to gold sellers as I spoke about "buying advantage" issue in general.

Premium should be 5-6 euro for sure. @Admins please don't be as stubborn as Medivia and just listen to the people who is actually gonna PLAY here.

It's funny that you mention "stubborn Medivia" here, because everytime Iryont adds a new paid option (other than pacc) people complain and tell him he should rather rise premium price instead. And then blame him for not listening, just as you do now. I've seen these discussions many times as I played Medivia for years myself.
Let me ask, what makes you think that 5-6 euros is accurate? What is it based on? That's my point, you think about that price in relation to other servers and nothing else. But I've explained the issue here. Other servers don't live off pacc money only, but they offer many other things. Go to Medivia page and see what you can buy for real money. Not to mention that other servers allow MCs and are often designed that way to make people need to promote a few accounts monthly, not just one. So in overall you end up paying more even in casual playing, than you would in Tibiantis which has nothing but pacc for just one account.

Even well-known OT's and CipSoft themselves doesn't need this kind of pricing.

See above. Cipsoft keeps cheap premium because nowadays they probably make more money off selling alot of other stuff, you can even buy supplies (runes, manas) in their store.
And we're aware that's the optimal strategy if you want to make more money. There's a reason why Cipsoft and many OT servers go that way, but we do NOT want to and will not add anything but pacc.

Last edited:
I don't like the pricing. As the kind of person that likes to log from time to time and don't spend massive amount of hours in one sitting the current price is not encouraging me to buy premium. There is high possibility that I will be really busy IRL or just won't feel like to play tibia for a while and paying 9 EUR for few logins for a month is not a good deal for me. It's much more likely to happen that I will just stop playing completely and jump to other servers for having a quick pvp fun while I will have a chance to play. And stop with this bullshit "the game is completely free to play with most good spots" as everyone knows that free Tibia is like a trial version. You don't have half of spells, regen and map you'd have as a premium player.

In addition think about endgame pvp, where people doesn't actively exp during the week, they just login few times a week to check the actvity or when they are asked for by the leaders on discord/teamspeak. It will greatly discourage to make something on server when you'll have to pay 9 EUR just to find out your enemies are off

Last edited:
At the moment you should not compare yourself to Medivia / Iryont or Cipsoft xDD
this is true that your server may disappear a few minutes after startup due to ddos attack or other bugs
Cipsoft and Medivia have proven themselves worth our money.
for now your server and many others are startup every week.
so don't compare yourself to such big projects right now.
you haven't shown anything yet.
Sometimes you have to listen to players to give 5 € at the start, if the server is prospering and does not finish after a month with 50-0 people online then calmly raise the price.

If you continue to have this attitude, then we can say that the server is already dead. @kay

Last edited:
Comparing Tibiantis to Medivia is just funny. They were offering only premium for many years for small price and you compare noname server to server which is running for 10 years~~
Dude ur so blind surrounded by few people that will clap no matter what you do or say

At the moment you should not compare yourself to Medivia / Iryont or Cipsoft xDD
this is true that your server may disappear a few minutes after startup due to ddos attack or other bugs
Cipsoft and Medivia have proven themselves worth our money.
for now your server and many others are startup every week.
so don't compare yourself to such big projects right now.
you haven't shown anything yet.
Sometimes you have to listen to players to give 5 € at the start, if the server is prospering and does not finish after a month for 50-0 people online then calmly raise the price.

If you continue to have this attitude, then we can say that the server is already dead. @kay

In my opinion we've shown way more than what you say ("startup every week"). You could also test our dedication, accuracy and server's stability for over a month on a Test Server (nearly 100 people jumped in on its launch).
If Tibiantis disappears due to DDoS attacks (or other issue) you will get your money refunded, I don't see a problem here.
I'm not comparing myself to anyone. It's people who compare our price to other servers and I only explain the difference of our model (only premium, no forcing MCs usage) vs the most common model (many paid options other than premium, forcing more accounts usage), which you, and a few others, seem to completly ignore. Nowadays no servers use "only premium" model, I mean none of the popular ones that I know of (correct me if I'm wrong). So when you start to compare, you should take into account - pacc is not their only source of income.

They were offering only premium for many years for small price

That's not even true. Other options such as name-changing were available since ever. Also, when they launched Spectrum they charged 10 euros for vouchers that people needed to even log in in the first 10 days. That was back in 2014. I did pay that voucher too and was happy to support a good project, but I also remember how much some people complained on that.
You are not forced to support us in any way, but atleast stick to the facts, please.

Last edited:
The fact is that Spectrum were already their second server after they were already well known back in that time.
What I meant is that you keep saying Medivia is offering many many other things than only PACC, but since when they do that?
They are online for like 10 years or maybe even more? And as far I know they offer various options since maybe 2?
You I guess, you are the one who is missing facts

boyz u can allways be facc and play :) no one force you to buy premium. Also if 9euro is much for you for a month then im speechless i would understand if you were from Venezuela or kid who need to ask parents for cash. But most ppl here are from Europe and adults so get a job or stay facc.

And as far I know they offer various options since maybe 2?
You I guess, you are the one who is missing facts

Fact one: they had other paid options such as name-changing since ever.
Fact two: they allowed playing on two chars at once, which made people afford 2 pacc monthly. You may not remember that, but I do, since I used to pay 2 pacc as well, and I'm not speaking about times they were famous, but when their lowrate server (now Legacy) barely had 100 online. It was allowed to play on 2 chars back then.
Fact three: they charged for vouchers etc. 6 years ago already.

Which other facts am I missing here?

Back