• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
To those who argue. Just ignore this premmium for real money buy it for gps later. Problem solved.

It is true that your server might be something else, we still don´t know of that. I'm probably sure that people will find bugs and issues that will occur, that is something to expect from every new server. People are not saying anything regarding the accuracy or the quality of the server.

The issue here is that you´re overpricing something new before it's famous or has been on for a long time. I have no issue paying 10 euro for a server thas has run for 1 year, but for a starting server, I will not. I'm certain that you have been calculating the profit you´ll gain, that is human behavior, you cannot deny.

Reading the previous posts I see that you´re arguing with people asking you to lower the price, I mean, can we have an explanation of why you choose to have 10 euro for 30 days? Don´t give us the quality talk here, quality is proven and not spoken. You cannot use the test server as a fact on this, so give us a great explanation of why your server is worth 10 euro for 30 days. @kay

(Un)popular opinion: allow 1 MC and lower premium price ;)

For sure I will play anyways!

Its funny how kids can buy golden acc(gives u shit) on realesta for 5€/14 days and they crying to pay even less on serious ots where pacc will make u difference like in the old times... go spend 1000€ on ots that exist for 2 months but hate a New server thats gonna be huge project...
You have to understand what feeling he want to make on this ots.. U cant understand that couse either u are too young to bring back memories when u was 8 years old and pacc was your dream or u are Here just to play 2 weeks, hate some and then go on X5 ots for 2 months max.
I think he deserve a trust and we all should support him and show some love for work they put in this ots. I truly believe that Tibiantis gonna be hard long term ot even better than tibianic couse they learnt from thier mistakes.

Reading the previous posts I see that you´re arguing with people asking you to lower the price, I mean, can we have an explanation of why you choose to have 10 euro for 30 days? Don´t give us the quality talk here, quality is proven and not spoken. You cannot use the test server as a fact on this, so give us a great explanation of why your server is worth 10 euro for 30 days. @kay

It's currently 9.5 euro for 40 days, not 10 euro for 30 days. How are we supposed to discuss, when you try to bend the facts in such way?

Its funny how kids can buy golden acc(gives u shit) on realesta for 5€/14 days and they crying to pay even less on serious ots where pacc will make u difference like in the old times... go spend 1000€ on ots that exist for 2 months but hate a New server thats gonna be huge project...
You have to understand what feeling he want to make on this ots.. U cant understand that couse either u are too young to bring back memories when u was 8 years old and pacc was your dream or u are Here just to play 2 weeks, hate some and then go on X5 ots for 2 months max.
I think he deserve a trust and we all should support him and show some love for work they put in this ots. I truly believe that Tibiantis gonna be hard long term ot even better than tibianic couse they learnt from thier mistakes.
Well said.

Players online. Thats the only problem for us and administration. Lets hope that there will be a huge community on this ots.
If so, u have to consider to add some new content in early future. Current version of map mb make ppl to cooperate or fight for spot but in long terms it's gonna be anoying. Some ppl will give up when there always be ppl on caves they want to hunt or when they died from other players cuz they will hunt there. Many of my friends always start to play with me on different 7.4 servers and it always end up with them leaving the server in next few days or week cuz all spots are too crowded. 7.4 have its own climat but even if its low rate nobody will waste time for waiting for spot to be free or hunt 1 monter and waiting for it to spawn again. Fighting for spot have frag limit too.
Im looking forward to see that "new ank" I hope there will be some caves like those on kazordoon.

Players online. Thats the only problem for us and administration. Lets hope that there will be a huge community on this ots.
If so, u have to consider to add some new content in early future. Current version of map mb make ppl to cooperate or fight for spot but in long terms it's gonna be anoying. Some ppl will give up when there always be ppl on caves they want to hunt or when they died from other players cuz they will hunt there. Many of my friends always start to play with me on different 7.4 servers and it always end up with them leaving the server in next few days or week cuz all spots are too crowded. 7.4 have its own climat but even if its low rate nobody will waste time for waiting for spot to be free or hunt 1 monter and waiting for it to spawn again. Fighting for spot have frag limit too.
Im looking forward to see that "new ank" I hope there will be some caves like those on kazordoon.

I remember time when i was hunt on castle in ab with 5-6 other people. It is not that nostalgia what server is looking for ?

Ahh. 2-3 more euro a month. In reality it isnt much at all. But to me at least, its a no. I am gonna be willing pay up if the server is actually as good as I imagine it is, but most important of all, if the owners still actively DELETE cheaters forever and not stops after like the first 1-3 months. cough mastercores, retrocores, cough realesta, original tibia, realots cough every other OT ever
I'm not even sure if they do delete cheaters here? Do they? If not, then this guy is talking BS and I'm not even gonna bother. If thats the case he can't possibly argue why they wouldnt delete cheaters. A ban is just a joke to keep the $$ flowing. Cheat once and you will forever keep doing it. Especially since the gain > loss. By the time you get deleted, you will already have made shit tons of money, items and what not, parceled/drop traded it to some other char that is untracable by the owners.

Server owners usually try to prove that they dont tolerate cheating. But its always been a scam so far.

Imma wait and see what happens. I'm gonna MC real quick and see how long it takes for me to get deleted, if ever.
If they show no mercy, I'll be playin for real cause I really miss oldschool tibia.

Mark my words, I will be quoting this post when they stop caring about cheaters :)
but yeah. I really do hope this is the first server EVER that actually has zero tolerance, and have it stay that way forever.

"Cheat once and you will forever keep doing it. " "Imma wait and see what happens. I'm gonna MC real quick and see how long it takes for me to get deleted, if ever " big brain

I'm not even sure if they do delete cheaters here? Do they? If not, then this guy is talking BS and I'm not even gonna bother. If thats the case he can't possibly argue why they wouldnt delete cheaters. A ban is just a joke to keep the $$ flowing. Cheat once and you will forever keep doing it. Especially since the gain > loss. By the time you get deleted, you will already have made shit tons of money, items and what not, parceled/drop traded it to some other char that is untracable by the owners.

Wait, what?
In the first post it cleary says:

Tibiantis also ensures very strict anti-cheating policy. No mercy awaits the outlaws, but eternal exile. That means deletion of all accounts that belong to, or were played by, the offender (not only the one that he cheated on). It is allowed to have only ONE character online at a time and there are no exceptions for the rule. We, as the administration, are not interested in rising online numbers with zombie-characters, but creating an active community of old Tibia lovers.

So does in the rules:

2) Cheating
Cheating is strictly forbidden under the threat of deletion of all accounts that belong to, or are played by, the offender.
That includes, but is not limited to, modyfing Tibiantis client or its files, using unofficial software to play the game, using any kind of automation (e.g. so called "bots" and "macros") or playing more than one character at a time (called "multiclient").
Every player is allowed to have only ONE character online.

So where did you get that asumption from (that we want to just ban and not delete)?

Imma wait and see what happens. I'm gonna MC real quick and see how long it takes for me to get deleted, if ever.

It's not like you will get deleted 2 mins after mcing two level 1 characters in Rookgaard, for obvious reasons. That would only make cheating easier actually.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START !!!!!!!!
MAKE CHARACTERS BITCHES AND LETS ROCK & ROLL
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

sorry, i am a little bit excited after such a long period of waiting

The one thing u can't understand is Tibia are dead long time ago, there is no new players, only old players can play servers like this, so let me get that straight u can make 100x exp OT u can make 1x exp OT eventually he will be dead soon or later doesn't matter it's about time, tibianic died, medivia died, sinteria died, classicus, classic tibia with exp x1 died, everysingle server is dying so don't write bullshit about longterm servers, so u think someone who make server x5 rates he want to make server die in 2 months? Of course not they want to keep have up 2k peoples and gain profits but peoples leaving cuz of no achievements left, besides it's only OT. I never treat private server like this serious, Cuz like i said Ot will die cuz of numbers of players, brazils won't join cuz they have nostalrius and other br servers, sweden won't join cuz they playing on retrocores, other players playing on rl tibia, at the end i wish you best on this project, i won't be a part of this server because of this community peoples leaving anyway and in my opinion is waste of time cuz im 28 years old and i won't get back my time that i lost on server within' exp x1. Sorry i had just make my opinion i'm out of this thread Good luck tomorrow.

Custom changes:

Quests

The main reason why we change the rewards in some quests, is an excess of material rewards that leads to the collapse of the server economy.
A quick review on original armors-upgrading path: scale armor - quest, dark armor - quest, noble armor - quest (35 level), knight armor - quest (40 level), crown armor - quest (50 level), blue robe and golden armor - quests (60 level). That means every armor, except for DSM and MPA is to get from quests. Why would then anyone care to try to loot them? And why in the hell would anyone want to buy an armor? Or shield? Only in range of 32-35 def you get 7 shields from quests! SEVEN decent shields per player! The market is overloaded or literally flooded with these items.

When 8 people complete Banshee Quest, how many of them are going to use their gaint sword? One? The rest is being immidiately put on the market, where there is not enough demand (not even close) for all that stuff. When Cip introduced quest system back in 7.2 only half a year later they were adding Djinns, because in short time values dropped that severly it basicly destroyed the whole economy on many servers.
According to a research included in Stephan Börzsönyi (one of Cip founders) master's thesis about "Macroeconomics of a Virtual World" - back in 2006 server Fortera generated 67 fireswords weekly, of which... 64 were sold to NPCs. We don't know that, but the other 3 possibly too - for addon. That implies a dead economy in which people don't trade among themselves but only with NPCs, where every transaction means printing new money. The whole thesis can be found here: Macroeconomics English

Some people requested exp-sharing, while others strongly disagreed with the idea. Just to clarify: we're NOT going to introduce exp-sharing. The reason why team hunts are not viable is way different in our opinion.
Back in the days team hunts worked quite well. But monsters that people used to hunt in teams were those that lost the most in their loot value due to overload of quest rewards. Behemoths? Giant sword and steel boots come from quests. Heroes? Crown armor, crown shield, crown helmet, fire sword, war hammer come from quests. That includes every major loot except for crown legs. Black knight? Again, everything except for legs can be obtained from quests: knight armor, warrior helmet, knight axe, dragon lance, boots of haste... Warlock? Blue robe, golden armor, skull staff - all in quests. The list goes on. Even for demons it changed alot. Of course you can still loot the rares: MPA, MMS and g-legs, but giant swords, fire axes, demon shields, platinum amulets, devil helmets etc. they are all supplied by quests (demon shields even by two...). It also impacts the rares' prices greatly, when they have only slightly worse equivalent for much, much lower cost.

That is why we say: "No more free items just for running past black knight for 5 seconds and such!"

The changes we propose were deeply thought out, and we are sure that they are necessary to maintain the correct economy of the server.
Anticipating questions, items like bright sword, guardian halberd, are available as loot from custom monsters.

Below is a list of changed quests. It does not include any of custom quests - those you will have to find by yourself.
  • DTD - noble armor (no crown helmet)
  • Crusader Helmet Quest - to be discovered (part of another mission)
  • Orc Fortress Quest - 10k, stone skin amulet, 8 small emeralds
  • Bright Sword Quest - 8k, 50 power bolts, red gem
  • Black Knight Quest - nothing; level gate is removed, so that it can be hunted right away
  • Deeper Fibula Quest - elven amulet, dwarven ring, serpent sword, 6 small diamonds, time ring; level gate is removed, so that it makes a decent hunting spot
  • Banshee Quest - boots of haste, amulet of loss, stealth ring, stone skin amulet; quest might be slightly harder at one point
  • Fire Axe Quest - red spell wand, life ring, BP GFB, BP UH, paralyze rune, 2x soulfire rune, 4x fire bomb rune, 2x energy bomb rune
  • Necromancer Quest - 5k, blue spell wand, 2x BP UH, 2x BP HMM'S , BP explosion
  • Vampire Shield Quest - ice rapier, 2x BP SD
  • Behemoth Quest - 30k, life ring, 5 small diamonds, 5 small sapphires, 5 small ruby, 100 power bolts; level gate is 60
  • HOTA - to be discovered
  • DHQ - to be discovered

Armors

Another thing that works bad for the economy is the fact that over years people realized how little they benefit from having better equipement (except for a weapon). Armor plays a big role in the early game, but the formula is linear and as the levels grow it becomes less and less relevant. 2 armor points between 4 and 6 give exactly just as much as 2 armor points between 14 and 16. However, when we are a low level hunting low-tier monsters in Rookgaard the potential difference is relatively much bigger - both in relation to our total health and damage we receive - than when we are 100 level having much more health and hunting harder-hitting monsters. Upgrading leather armor to chain armor is definitely worth, but DSM to MPA hardly noticable. It wasn't that important back in the days, as people dreamed of better equipment regardless and were more willing to put their effort in it. Even high level paladins and mages often used full-set. Nowadays almost everyone would prefer spending that cash on runes (or saving it) whilst using junk gear.

That's why we decided to also re-balance mid/end-game armor pieces to make using them more rewarding and create bigger gaps between each stage. Including the god-like items, that originally had more collector's value than practical. Here's the list:

• warrior helmet: 8 -> 9 (+1)
  • crusader helmet: 8 -> 9 (+1)
  • ceremonial mask: 9 -> 10 (+1)
  • royal helmet: 9 -> 11 (+2)
  • dragon scale helmet: 9 -> 11 (+2)
  • demon helmet: 10 -> 13 (+3)
  • winged helmet: 10 -> 14 (+4) [+40 speed]
  • horned helmet: 11 -> 16 (+5)
  • golden helmet: 12 -> 17 (+5)
  • HOTA: to be discovered

• knight armor: 12 -> 13 (+1)
  • crown armor: 13 -> 15 (+2)
  • golden armor: 14 -> 17 (+3) [shinning]
  • dragon scale mail: 15 -> 19 (+4)
  • demon armor: 16 -> 21 (+5) [3% fire protection]
  • magic plate armor: 17 -> 22 (+5) [30% mana drain protection]

• knight legs: 8 -> 9 (+1)
  • crown legs: 8 -> 9 (+1) [weight 65 -> 45]
  • golden legs: 9 -> 12 (+3)
  • demon legs: 9 -> 13 (+4) [weight 70 -> 50]
  • dragon scale legs: 10 -> 15 (+5)

• steel boots: 3 -> 5 (+2)
  • golden boots: 4 -> 8 (+4)

We hope those changes will bring back the excitement and satisfaction we used to feel when upgrading our equipment, and help the economy by tweaking items supply and demand.

Druid

Another small changes are introduced to spells. We slightly change the druid's spells to maintain a better profession balance. We believe that the changes we propose will increase the utility of the druid's profession. Below you will find all of the changes.

New spells, unique for druids:
  • Extinguish ('exana flam') - removes burning condition for 30 mana (3 mlvl required). Yes, that includes soulfire.
  • Discharge ('exana vis') - removes energy condition for 30 mana (3 mlvl required).
  • Desintegrate Spell ('exito tera') - spell inspired by original Cip god-spell 'alito tera'. Works the same as desintegrate rune, but is casted instantly and works on the square in front of the character. Takes 60 mana (7 mlvl required).

Changed spells:
  • Paralyze - will now take 600 mana instead of 900 (for both creating and using).
  • Mass Healing - will now take 120 mana instead of 150.
  • Heal Friend - will now heal 160-240 as a base, which is the same power as Mass Healing (opposed to 80-160 original exura sio). Mana usage stays at 70.
  • Wild Growth - will now take 150 mana instead of 220.
  • Undead Legion - will now have a bigger radius and take 400 mana instead of 500 (might be tricky but good for trapping).
  • Poison Storm - will now take 400 mana instead of 600.
  • Cancel Invisibility - will now be available for druids, instead of sorcerers. Will also take more mana - 250 instead of 200, but will have a chance equal 20% to break target's stealth ring (like in old Tibia on PvP-Enfo servers).

Other changes

It is possible to use "bring me to", but only when NPC is busy and for 3x higher cost.

I think its a bit much for the price of premium on a game with released hack files from 04, imo. If there were a lot of custom work put into the server id have a different opinion. (not saying there isnt just at a quick glance I dont see much)

However its your right to do so and no judgement for it. If you can create an environment that will draw players to pay that, respect. Might also help with the cheating aspect.

While I can sympathize about bringing the old school feeling back that existed back in the day, I dont even think thats possible in 2020 with the technology, tools and libraries that are out there now..

Best of luck for an old school project!

Every server exp x1< is waste of time and from the beggining you now its ot for some period of time. I think every old community that changed ots every week is tired of it and lookin for something serious to play for years. Ppl were wating for ot like this so many years!!! Last time serious ot was back in 2010? when tibianic started. Same thing ppl were saying when they open x1 ot... „there are a lot more successful OT servers around, nooo its waste of time to play so hard ot, couse its gonna die soon” What happen? After 3th year all those who said „nobody gonna play” were crying in the pillow couse „now it is to late to play there, to high levels in highscores”. So just dont make thier mistake and dont believe retrocores,realesta, brazilianus Etc gonna be long term ot. Like I said there was only one worth playing ot and it was tibianic now after many many years we can have another one harder than tibianic(exp x2).

and yes swedish guys gonna play.

I think its a bit much for the price of premium on a game with released hack files from 04, imo. If there were a lot of custom work put into the server id have a different opinion. (not saying there isnt just at a quick glance I dont see much)

It's not like they're running the basic 7.7 realots files, they only used those files as a base to recreate tibia 7.4 and they recreated all the mechanics of 7.4 like no other server has done before. I played the test server and it's incredibly accurate to old school tibia, literally no other server before has had these mechanics recreated. Medivia/Realesta/Retrocores all have wrong monster AI, wrong push system, wrong spawn system - now they might have those things by choice because maybe they didn't want to recreate old school tibia perfectly and that's their business i'm not here to shit on those servers but to complement Tibiantis. It's pretty insulting to call this project just "hack files from 04", they clearly put a shit load of work into this - work that nobody else put in the time in the last 10 years of people creating replicas of old school tibia.

About the custom content, did you not see the teaser screenshots all over this thread, theres pretty much one per page? There is a bunch of custom content, they've been pretty secretive about it and we don't really know how much custom content there will be but we know it's there, custom map content integrated into the existing map, custom monsters, custom quests, custom spells. It doesn't look like just another 7.4 server, it seems like they want to take the 7.4 base and build upon it in the right direction and not make the same mistakes that cipsoft did after 7.5

Last edited:
Just to clarify about changes in quests: bright sword and guardian halberd are still obtainable! You can loot them from custom monsters, as well as a few other items, so don't worry. But that is to be discovered. We only announce original quests changes so that you can re-plan your gameplay accordingly. E.g. one will not expect to get EQ from certain quest, but be aware he has to loot it.

Back