• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
You could atleast make the quest loot a bit better, more cash etc. People will not even do those quests since it's more waste than loot wtf? Why so cheap? You already removed the items. But I like the idea though but it's 1x please give us something?

DEEPER FIBULA QUEST FOR A SERPENT SWORD GTFO it's just fucking PROVOCATIVE FFS you don't want people to have fun? You want people to be POOR as a rat just because they gonna buy expensive premium scrolls instead? You are too much right now. Add 20k or something to that quest and some others.

Last edited:
Ye I also think deeper fibula should have 10-20k reward but other than that is Perfecto buena nocie amigo por favor.

Yes but they have time to boost fib quest, the others can be boosted like 5-10k~ 😍 😍

Spellwands provides a good light? Admins please boost fibula quest it's literally worthless now and it's one of the most amazing quest to complete on your journey :)

Guys have right. Put some more cash. Actually its more waste than profit. No one will going to do that on 1x exp

is it going to be any advertisement on facebook or otservlist?

Deeper Fibula sooner or later will be for most of players great place to hunt, so while you will be there isn't it good enough to still earn few free items?

Deeper Fibula sooner or later will be for most of players great place to hunt, so while you will be there isn't it good enough to still earn few free items?
People play to have fun - the adventure with your guild & friends. 1x people need money alot - without MC's even more so.

Rewards of quests are essential and vital to stay alive in such harsh climate as 1x is. I understand why to remove items to not inflate market with them, but still they don't have to be cheap on rewards to us - let the players enjoy their achievement and feel it through good rewards.

This thread went from 3k views to 8k in one day :)
3va3iy.jpg

It's funny that you mention "stubborn Medivia" here, because everytime Iryont adds a new paid option (other than pacc) people complain and tell him he should rather rise premium price instead. And then blame him for not listening, just as you do now. I've seen these discussions many times as I played Medivia for years myself.
Let me ask, what makes you think that 5-6 euros is accurate? What is it based on? That's my point, you think about that price in relation to other servers and nothing else. But I've explained the issue here. Other servers don't live off pacc money only, but they offer many other things. Go to Medivia page and see what you can buy for real money. Not to mention that other servers allow MCs and are often designed that way to make people need to promote a few accounts monthly, not just one. So in overall you end up paying more even in casual playing, than you would in Tibiantis which has nothing but pacc for just one account.

This dude reminds me of a certain guy named Fribben. He never listen to community until other people took over 8.0 and now he rolls thumbs 18h each day.

I can't believe there is anyone in 2020 who can't afford 9.5 euro per month.
5RfWDBn.png

Also, to people who were talking that the server is new and there could be a lot of bugs - test server was running for over month and I won't lie if I say it's the best OT server ever released.

it's not about if you can afford it or not, it's tibia and their shitty premium requirement for everything and tibiantis didn't choose to go a different way about it

Back