• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I bought now premium see you tomorrow good night Rest In Peace

9.5 euro for a new server wich we dont know how it is? You ask more then medivia rofl
You can start lower first months and then raise up the price when you see the community likes it.
You had more than a month to try the test server and this server is created, as I can see the fresh, mostly mystery and the original tibia rates and as they make sure their super control against bots & farms for everyone of the otland community but I can make sure with our community nowadays that most of them are looking for buying a high character and fight. Buying runes and cash... wont last long here. It's a server where the dedication and the patience is the most important thing. So as I said... it's a server created for everyone to join but not everyone will stay. You don't wanna pay 10 euro? Stay free account or look for another server.

Finally we have a server where the people that just play lowrate's to make quick wars spending cash irl for no reason and leaving the server after they destroyed it won't fit here.

Cheers & stay safe

You had more than a month to try the test server and this server is created, as I can see the fresh, mostly mystery and the original tibia rates and as they make sure their super control against bots & farms for everyone of the otland community but I can make sure with our community nowadays that most of them are looking for buying a high character and fight. Buying runes and cash... wont last long here. It's a server where the dedication and the patience is the most important thing. So as I said... it's a server created for everyone to join but not everyone will stay. You don't wanna pay 10 euro? Stay free account or look for another server.

Finally we have a server where the people that just play lowrate's to make quick wars spending cash irl for no reason and leaving the server after they destroyed it won't fit here.

Cheers & stay safe
Im just saying what most people think like everyone play test servers?? Btw you know and everyone know that we still find bugs cuz a small group of players can't find all bugs when you got like 200 peeps online however my point is that he could start at like 4 euro and ask in july 9.5 when he got a stable community now i think he lose players because of the high price.

Btw i already bought premium. I just speak general

Hello, im oldschool player and as for me this server will fail, let me explain you why:
1st problem is trust to price issue - hoster with not well known reputation, ot with possibly tons of bugs so prepare for upcomming crashes :), no idea how they gonna act against ddos etc from other hosters (from my experience they will have no defence like babies and serwer will reset many, many times) so as for me 10e for premium for this gamble is not worth (and i have money, but i wont spend money for stupid things, like every resonable person should do)
2nd problem is that community of 7.4 tibia is mostly oldschool players, who were playing rl back then, they are now 20+yo and trust me noone has time to sit on 1 client days and weeks to make some bps hmms bro, ppl have jobs, families etc. WE ARE NO MORE 12yo kids who dont have shit to do after school :)
Ofc good luck with project, i will be watching and hope it will be ok, but still we have seen tekania and other "serious" ots to be born and die before next sunlight.
As for me i would try it for like 2 euro maybe, but for this amout i would feel like im stupid and sending someone free pizzas, so no ty.

Wygrzany if you dont have time to play just go to realesta edition number 62.
There you can exp by gfb on tomb 15 hours a day.
People you must know that all games is waste of time. We play game for relax ...

Okay bro i will do what suits me, dont worry.
Just saying in 2020 when ppl get tilted when webpage is loading more that 5seconds on their phone 1x everything will die sooner than later with all these restrictions that come with 'overpriced' premium.

Just saying in 2020 when ppl get tilted when webpage is loading more that 5seconds on their phone 1x everything will die sooner than later with all these restrictions that come with 'overpriced' premium.
SO DONT PLAY you don’t speak for us

Okay so I'm 25 yrs old I have a job + uni + gf. And I dont need to be lvl 100 in 1 week. Or 1 month. I like the idea of slow advances this game is how it was. So don't call yourself old schooler. You're not cause clearly you didn't understand this game. People like me we're using the game go be relaxed when we're free. Not to play to rush to be the top and call himself old schooler or legend. It's easy take your toxicity, your fake old school and your ego and keep playing other servers. Love this server because it doesn't fits with people like you so for me paying 10 euro month to prevent people like you it's cheap and worth.

Hypocrites. If any other server would ask 10 euro you all would say they are hungry for cash blabla. People said in this thread, owners dont need the cash cause they are alrdy rich enough irl. So why make the 9.5 eu? Believe me they also follow the money. Dont get me wrong they might still be good owners and hosters but they do it for the money too..
People will always find a way to cheat ingame. Also on this ot. So saying that it is worth paying 10 euro cause they prefend all of this. Is fooling ya self.

Aslong as a gm shows he does his best then more then that he cant do. And imo they are doing their best. So gj and i hope the server will succeed. But telling yourself 10 euro is oke cause they will prefend all kind of cheaters is a joke.

Hello, im oldschool player and as for me this server will fail, let me explain you why:
1st problem is trust to price issue - hoster with not well known reputation, ot with possibly tons of bugs so prepare for upcomming crashes :), no idea how they gonna act against ddos etc from other hosters (from my experience they will have no defence like babies and serwer will reset many, many times) so as for me 10e for premium for this gamble is not worth (and i have money, but i wont spend money for stupid things, like every resonable person should do)
2nd problem is that community of 7.4 tibia is mostly oldschool players, who were playing rl back then, they are now 20+yo and trust me noone has time to sit on 1 client days and weeks to make some bps hmms bro, ppl have jobs, families etc. WE ARE NO MORE 12yo kids who dont have shit to do after school :)
Ofc good luck with project, i will be watching and hope it will be ok, but still we have seen tekania and other "serious" ots to be born and die before next sunlight.
As for me i would try it for like 2 euro maybe, but for this amout i would feel like im stupid and sending someone free pizzas, so no ty.
Basically becouse we are 20+ year old, we have money in real life
When we was kids we could spend all day making runes
Now with my work, i can afford buying runes and dont have to make runes (If i want to, but im not gonna spend 100 euro per month on tibia)
If i wanted i could have 100bp gfb after first 3 weeks
I mean you can always find "nerds" who spend all his rl life money
This server is for real oldschoolers but you can always find "rotten apples"
Post automatically merged:

Any info about website?
I dont really feel oldschool when i login and i see this ugly website (with all respect its OrshaOT website) its very ugly
please copy CIPsoft website of 2004 please

why are there 3 characters above 1 lvl ? Dosnt look good at this point

It's administration testing chars, they appear on the list because those are chars without gm/god flag (for testing purposes). But they will be wiped out before the start, so it won't trash the highscores.

We're reaching 500 accounts created as for 3 hours before the start! 120 people have bought premium so far. We are thankful for your trust and hope you will have a good time in Tibiantis :)

Okay so I'm 25 yrs old I have a job + uni + gf. And I dont need to be lvl 100 in 1 week. Or 1 month. I like the idea of slow advances this game is how it was. So don't call yourself old schooler. You're not cause clearly you didn't understand this game. People like me we're using the game go be relaxed when we're free. Not to play to rush to be the top and call himself old schooler or legend. It's easy take your toxicity, your fake old school and your ego and keep playing other servers. Love this server because it doesn't fits with people like you so for me paying 10 euro month to prevent people like you it's cheap and worth.
If u find toxisity in pure arguments then consider beeing retarded.
I said that i wish gl to ot and just mentioned struggle, that in my opinion hoster will have to overcome.
Also im shocked that u act like that when you are 25- more like 15 :D . I will call myself oldschooler because i had high lvl characters on rl tibia back then, i was fighting in wars on some eu servers, also i have kind of reputation for some players as Wygrzany so i decided to post my opinion on OPEN FORUM because i have experience with this game FFS XD - i know how it was in war on 1x rl tibia back then, when you were probably fishing somewhere next to thais dp asking for free items (which is perfectly fine, but do not require from the community to be noobie like you, tibia is open world with open goals to achieve so its perfectly fine to consider some problems for serious players who want to fight for domination)
And if u think ppl were not cheating back then with runemaker farms etc. you just live in some retarded nostalgic lieing world man, sad.
Its your money, your time, enjoy! :)

Still i wish best for server success, maybe i will buy some h lvl after month to fight when war comes.
Cheers,

I have dynamic IP do i have risk of getting banned for account sharing? Are you going to check character ips?

The tibianic.dll aint gonna cut it unfortunately. I hope you got something better than that :/
But I guess with active gms it can probably be fine? But they can't be on 24/7 either so im kinda worried about this :/
doesnt look like you use RSA encryption either? Only XTEA? D: Nevermind. Im retarded.

Ok so we have over 500 acc already, that means a lot of ppl on the start. Whats the plan ? I know u not gonna spam sneaks or spiders but maybe make respawn a bit faster for the first 4h ?

Back