• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Game server is fine and it would have started as planned, but we delayed it because many people reported they couldn't register due to not receiving e-mails just before the start, which was our smtp proxy partner fault. All e-mails should be delivered now.

We are really sorry for the inconvinience.

What about the people that activated premium already, expecting you to be reliable which clearly you are not?
Every fucking minute is expensive in your server because of your ridiculous prices.

It was already announced yesterday that premium time will be corrected as if it was activated on the moment of start. We're not going to charge anyone for when the server is offline.

I don't know what you did not understand.
Game server is fine and it would have started as planned, but we delayed it because many people reported they couldn't register due to not receiving e-mails just before the start, which was our smtp proxy partner fault. All e-mails should be delivered now.

Due to problems with our SMTP Proxy partner we have moved the start to 16:30. E-mails should be delivered in few minutes. I'm really sorry
Added: 16:00 04.04.2020 by Kay.
??XD

Spawn rate needs to be exponentially increased until next server save
Everyone is blocking everyone's spawns

Can u explain to the community how the fk it takes more procesor use than wither 3? XD
1586014421782.png

Last edited:
If anyone from Otland is playing, pm me your nick.

In my opinion we've shown way more than what you say ("startup every week"). You could also test our dedication, accuracy and server's stability for over a month on a Test Server (nearly 100 people jumped in on its launch).
If Tibiantis disappears due to DDoS attacks (or other issue) you will get your money refunded, I don't see a problem here.
I'm not comparing myself to anyone. It's people who compare our price to other servers and I only explain the difference of our model (only premium, no forcing MCs usage) vs the most common model (many paid options other than premium, forcing more accounts usage), which you, and a few others, seem to completly ignore. Nowadays no servers use "only premium" model, I mean none of the popular ones that I know of (correct me if I'm wrong). So when you start to compare, you should take into account - pacc is not their only source of income.

That's not even true. Other options such as name-changing were available since ever. Also, when they launched Spectrum they charged 10 euros for vouchers that people needed to even log in in the first 10 days. That was back in 2014. I did pay that voucher too and was happy to support a good project, but I also remember how much some people complained on that.
You are not forced to support us in any way, but atleast stick to the facts, please.
"If Tibiantis disappears due to DDoS attacks (or other issue) you will get your money refunded, I don't see a problem here. "
Do you know what does it mean. Please give us our money back. to everyone who spend a money
Thanks.

Back