• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Reset everyone to level 1 or there is no point in playing, i had 3900 exp and my character got rollbacked to the start while others kept their levels, this isn't fair. People would be more willing to accept having to start again than to having to start from behind, this is just stupid.

Im not going to start again. I wrote that this rookgard has no point with 300 ppl or so. But ppl act like its 7.4 spirit. Im not here to feel the rookgard spirit for 20 hours. Its too much. I was almost lvl 8 too.

Information!

Guys, we're very sorry. At first we'd like to clarify it was NOT ddos-attack. Those happened from the start and did not cause any harm. It was a technical issue on the host machine which caused it to shut down. We're in contact with ovh regarding the matter. That's really sad, such fail on the beginning, but the life goes on. Anyone who bought premium but lost his interest in our project now can request refund sending a message to [email protected]. We decided to change save server system to happen more frequently in order to minimze possible losses in the future. As for a compensation for those who'd still want to stay with us - we're considering what way to compensate would be the most fair for everyone.
Such ignorrance "life goes on" XDDDDDDD there, there...

Now gz to those that made multiple accounts and characters. You got your farms ready guys!

3k exp and 100 gold best option in this situatin
Rollback to 16 30 = ded ots all ppl left

is it too late to buy pacc for 9.5£ for 40 days ?

#down

Quality over quantity my friend

Information!

Guys, we're very sorry. At first we'd like to clarify it was NOT ddos-attack. Those happened from the start and did not cause any harm. It was a technical issue on the host machine which caused it to shut down. We're in contact with ovh regarding the matter. That's really sad, such fail on the beginning, but the life goes on. Anyone who bought premium but lost his interest in our project now can request refund sending a message to [email protected]. We decided to change save server system to happen more frequently in order to minimze possible losses in the future. As for a compensation for those who'd still want to stay with us - we're considering what way to compensate would be the most fair for everyone.
People (especially Polish trolls living with their mothers in flats) don't understand how complicated problems can appear from nowhere. You can't be prepared for everything, you are not able to simulate such queues, flow of packets and actions of players as it is during the release of the server before actually releasing it. Each of us has seen examples of "failures" of large corporations that have millions $ for their games but servers were still breaking down during release. So how small dev teams making OTS can be prepared for such events?

Haters gonna hate, fuck them bro ;)

okay but there was like 5-10 guys with exp 3700+ exp and 600 gp .... what u gonna do about that?

Back