• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
And if you ask for my opinion... All the complex and tibia like systems they said they had they werent tibia like at all. They felt poorly made and the spawn systems were broken and not tibia like at all.

Today is the day when it all starts there and ends for me. Thats big lesson for owners. They react time shows that they aren't good in solving problems at all.

Last communications from them on chat:

00:17 Adi: We apologize very much for this situation, which certainly will not happen again.
00:17 Adi: Anyone who bought premium but lost his interest in our project now can request refund sending a message to [email protected].
00:19 Adi: We start the adventure from the beginning, we thank those who nevertheless stay with us.
Post automatically merged:

Reset database as u did now and stage exp for lvl 8 were the best options which u should make after crash. Now u lost a lot of players and u will lost a lot in the near future

in my opinion there should be such a solution:
1. any character level 8 or
2. increased expa, e.g. x20 to level 8

A lot of people will not trust you to play again 6h and go back to the beginning of the game.

Fix your shitty server and start the server from 0 again for everyone at new date on normal time.

You gotta be kidding starting from scratch now - 1 am at night when half of the people have no idea what is going on and second half went sleep

Dear players!
We are very sorry for the error that led to the server crash. As compensation we set to each player 3000 experience and 100 gold coin. We hope you will give us a second chance.
Where is my exp? i will never start from 1

Fix your shitty server and start the server from 0 again for everyone at new date on normal time.

You gotta be kidding starting from scratch now - 1 am at night when half of the people have no idea what is going on and second half went sleep
Thats correct! open server tomorrow morning 10-12am or this ot will die tomorrow

ur client is so buggy. everything about it makes me wanna puke. on top of it being suppy laggy when i walk and push people or get pushed my character is super skippy. fix ur client reset ur server. fix ur shit

What's with the white skulled guy, lol

Unfortunately it seems like the server is DOA... just a few hours old with 200 online and dropping. One of the overall worst decisions (outside of launching with a bugged client) was not implementing staged exp for rook. Even the most serious servers like Medivia learned this lesson and always feature boosted exp / respawn on rook during the first few days.

What saddens me the most about this failed launch is that even if the server gets relaunched at a later date with all the bugs fixed, most of the hype that was built around Tibiantis since November was lost today.

Last edited:
Back