• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
So, took me exactly 13 hours and 37 minutes to get lvl 8. That's elite.

Thanks for everyone who watched my clip "servers first 60 seconds" btw, fun that it spread!

Cya tomorrow in game and so on, I need to sleep now.......

//Scollen

Haha you are so CHEAP. You can‘t even give back EXP to us, you just make us restart.
IT WONT HAPPEN. You literally destroyed the server yourself. If you just gave back some EXP (as you even said you would) people wouldn’t quit.
it’s a shame. Good luck
Post automatically merged:

Fckin cry babies. You all gonna play anyway.
Actually not. You will notice half of the players actually quit for real. No compensation for 6h work is a joke.

no problem make mistakes
learn from them and move on

plz no free gold xp boost
lose everything start again is ok it's tibia

i had fun yday
nvm some ppl quit
was too crowded anyway xd

Last edited:
someone know how long does server save last?
gotta pg my new char... no time to waste

Tbh yesterdays situation proofs that u have to deal with not serious hosters and admin.
People so ARROGANT IN THEIR ACT that they didnt even had a plan for crash and rollbacks because they were SURE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO NEEEDLE XDDDD
Sorry but its pure deffinition of beeing unproffesional.
Prepare for DDOSes and recompensation within few days - if it wasnt DDOS before, i would shit mysleft when it comes.

3ps20gd.png

Got tired of fighting for every rat yesterday, so I gave it a rest on 3lvl. Woke up early started from 1lvl and got to 8lvl in 4hours. 200iq plays xD

No compensation for 6h work is a joke.
Damn you worked so hard, maybe take a rest, playing games can be deadly (especially to ones brain...)

Where are explanations from the owners? No news, no information about what happened and if it has been solved, nothing. Why is that @kay

In my opnion there is 2 solutions
-Make rookgard 3x exp for 24h.
-Close server, reset and start next weekend
Its pointless that now i wake up and after i went back to level 1 there is already people level 13 on main
DO SOMETHING FOR THE PLAYERS?
UNFAIR

Exp 1x is not hard enough, so they decided to launch server at random time without announcment

250 ppl write now, very good
Just have fun and play
I give second chance for this ots

STOP CRYING ... SHIT HAPPENS WE KNOW THAT... GIVE HIM SEC CHANCE AND LETS GOOO !!! I STARTED TODAY 9:00 AND I SEE A LOT OF PPL WANNA PLAY HERE SO STOP CRYING KIDS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
1586082991577.png

Back