• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
and a dead war between 2 nameless teams )
yes Mex is such a nameless person, unlike the tibiantis where for sure started playing the most legendary commanders, I heared that Taze and Dominik already left medivia war to fight against skeletons on ghostland and they already hired dozens of venezuelans

cant wait for first fights and wars cause somebody want mines only for him and his team fuck these meaningless mwall shooting ankh dara fights or demona/penisula mass logs over and over

also i prefer 300 online real players not like some realesta/mastercores 1600 online 1200 runemakers 300 random people walking around killing these makers and 50 which actually play server for real

Tibiantis is the only server to play for real at this moment.

Stfu haters and go to other topic with your butthurt, and if you feel that the servers you play feel empty, maybe run a little more MC's coz 1200 is not enough XDDD

@kay how come you don't save the server more often to decrease the rollback time? (just curious) :)

why doesn't the normal "/save" command work? You don't need to restart a server to save stuff to the database.

Here is the answer from Kay:
That's not "simple" for anyone, unless you're willing to accept possible issues with desynchronization (such as cloning items or "Jesus bug"). Even Cipsoft still uses complete rollbacks until today, when something goes down. So does Medivia, for example. If you actually followed our project, I even made posts about that months ago that IF something ever goes bad, for whatever reason, we WILL do a rollback to the last full save. It's the only reasonable way to handle it and I regret agreeing on all those "compensations" with adding exp etc. This shouldn't have happened.

So /save isn't an option for them, aswell as Helaxo said server needs to be restarted so there can't be often ss

Last edited:
Here is the answer from Kay:
That's not "simple" for anyone, unless you're willing to accept possible issues with desynchronization (such as cloning items or "Jesus bug"). Even Cipsoft still uses complete rollbacks until today, when something goes down. So does Medivia, for example. If you actually followed our project, I even made posts about that months ago that IF something ever goes bad, for whatever reason, we WILL do a rollback to the last full save. It's the only reasonable way to handle it and I regret agreeing on all those "compensations" with adding exp etc. This shouldn't have happened.
People who stay are going to be compensated with extra premium days today.

So /save isn't an option for them, aswell as Helaxo said server needs to be restarted so there can't be often ss

Hmm... You can save to a database without restarting the server. You do require to restart the server to correctly load everything from the database. A server save is just a save and load command (hence a restart) from and to the database? The save command can be done multiple times to have a closer backup. There doesn't need to be a risk for desynchronization as you can save the server the same way you do on a "server save", just more often, no?

Hmm... You can save to a database without restarting the server. You do require to restart the server to correctly load everything from the database. A server save is just a save and load command (hence a restart) from and to the database? The save command can be done multiple times to have a closer backup. There doesn't need to be a risk for desynchronization as you can save the server the same way you do on a "server save", just more often, no?

Yea i know but still items can be cloned (Even unintentionally) and thats the point, they want to avoid that, of course the database can be backed on every /save but it can laggy the server since the database needs to be saved and then downloaded to back up the database sucesfully in order to rollback and not just load the same data with possible cloned items in case the server goes down.

Last edited:
rift for tibiantis?xD its bot for realesta gl botting there xD
its bot for almost every popular 7.4 ots as you can see for tibiantis now also essa

ps ; now waiting for otbot to release their bot so i could put some cash makers on

its bot for almost every popular 7.4 ots as you can see for tibiantis now also essa

ps ; now waiting for otbot to release their bot so i could put some cash makers on
Fking hell u are the BOSS wow wow essa essa

Tbh this ots is smooth in gameplay like i never seen before. It's like 99.9% rl 7.4 tibia replica really!
Second best part is living, active community and true RPG feeling.
Amazing project, other oldschool ot cant even compare with their gameplay feeling.
You cant bot here, trust me, or try it out on your own risk! 🤕
And imagine i was the sceptic one.. XD

If u are looking for great, instense REAL TIBIA feeling come and try it out.
Recommended 100%.

Removed tombs its one of the best idea of this server. Finally i could refresh my childhood when I was kiddo and I was hunting on ab'dendriel castle and making loot with sabre and afraid about weird spawns of orc berserker with god speed. Without tombs every mediocre spawns has alived, its incredible experience thank you so much :)

Back