• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server is beating every other OT. They just showing that the other servers that allows Mc's, massive rune farmings. Those stupid hosters just received a nice lesson about how to develop a nice project. Tibianti's staff just show you the reality of what you been doing and the fucking damage you've done on this game runing your shit servers that allows all those things. Every shit lowrate that is online now is useless except this one. Cause this one is fair and clean not like the rest like Retroshitcores, Masterstupidcores (btw they wanna copy the same project as Tibiantis... they're clowns). And all the other people that coming to here to give some lessons to Kay and his Staff about how to work on a server. You're just such a fking clowns. You got rekt and your servers are rekt too.

The proof the server is alive it's every spawn is taken. When I say every spawn means every spawn that in a lowrate server that you having nowadays it's dead or used to leave runemakers to bot. Every Dwarf mine taken, every rotworm spawn taken, every troll spawn taken ghostland taken, folda taken, every facc place taken. About community... acutally REAL players. People having 24h nice chats in gamechat. People asking for training mates. People training, chatting, doing mlvl outside depot while having a nice chat like back in the days. This server has the REAL spirit of the OLDSCHOOL. Now you haters don't come here crying because your hosters sold you quantity over quality. And those hosters don't come here trying to give lessons about anything when you ruined the game with your servers.

Tibiantis best server ever.

Last edited:
To be honest this administration shows how bot and cheating control should look like, and also showed how unprofessional and full of ignorance in that matter are other ot hosters. :)
BEST OT SO FAR IN MY LIFE!

But you don't save the map, so it's like whatever, cloning (or losing) happens anyway. Plus even for that you need to atleast stop the game = possible lag every few minutes.
If you are doing saves each 24 hours people are loosing items placed on map anyway in case of crash, this solution I gave will prevent of losing hours of exping, collectin items in depot etc and no exporting queries to a file will not cause any lag in game - it's not a query to mysql, it's dumping queries to file [even tho, you can still use that function on separated thread]

Last edited:
But you don't save the map, so it's like whatever, cloning (or losing) happens anyway. Plus even for that you need to atleast stop the game = possible lag every few minutes.

So that was you, I guess 🤔

Jnc9Bjg.png
I am extremely happy too see it detected. I can understand why tho as I crashed the client multiple times, spammed packets, sent impossible ones and what not :p Let's see if I still get catched when it's setup properly. I really hope the system does tho!

I am extremely happy too see it detected. I can understand why tho as I crashed the client multiple times, spammed packets, sent impossible ones and what not :p Let's see if I still get catched when it's setup properly. I really hope the system does tho!

You're only forgetting one thing. There's no magic involved, we never claimed we had some super fancy magic anti-bot. If you know what to do, chances that you will setup it properly are high. However, doing just some tests not getting caught vs using it for a longer time or on a larger scale - those are two different things. We know bots will arrive eventually, you can't avoid that, that's why I said one has to work ACTIVELY, not just put all his trust in some dam or automatic detection. That's never gonna work.

If you are doing saves each 24 hours people are loosing items placed on map anyway in case of crash

That's not the same. When you rollback to the last complete save you get everything in the state it was, for everyone. Like going back in time. And in your scenario someone might put his eq on the floor (to take a picture or whatever), at this moment characters are saved and then server goes down. After reload he will appear with no equipment.

You're only forgetting one thing. There's no magic involved, we never claimed we had some super fancy magic anti-bot. If you know what to do, chances that you will setup it properly are high. However, doing just some tests not getting caught vs using it for a longer time or on a larger scale - those are two different things. We know bots will arrive eventually, you can't avoid that, that's why I said one has to work ACTIVELY, not just put all his trust in some dam or automatic detection. That's never gonna work.
Yeah, of course. Human interaction is needed. I mean, all companies fighting cheats have humans involved. So I completely agree.
I'm just curious if the let's say "normal" ways of botting is detectable without fuckups like broken packets, spamming packets, crashes and what not.
Like analysis of player behaviour/inputs.

And please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to ruin anything.. I'm just a bit of a weirdo, I kinda try to prove servers worth playing (for my self) by their actions against cheaters. I'm already tempted to play seriously here. But its a long time investment so I have to be sure. Really only time will tell if you still fight cheaters in months from now. You naturally get tired of it. Exhausted. Bored. I get it.

Keep at it.

Yeah, of course. Human interaction is needed. I mean, all companies fighting cheats have humans involved. So I completely agree.
I'm just curious if the let's say "normal" ways of botting is detectable without fuckups like broken packets, spamming packets, crashes and what not.
Like analysis of player behaviour/inputs.

And please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to ruin anything.. I'm just a bit of a weirdo, I kinda try to prove servers worth playing (for my self) by their actions against cheaters. I'm already tempted to play seriously here. But its a long time investment so I have to be sure. Really only time will tell if you still fight cheaters in months from now. You naturally get tired of it. Exhausted. Bored. I get it.

Keep at it.

I hope he keeps fighting it to but its a great server bro it really looks like we are back in 2004!

That's not the same. When you rollback to the last complete save you get everything in the state it was, for everyone. Like going back in time. And in your scenario someone might put his eq on the floor (to take a picture or whatever), at this moment characters are saved and then server goes down. After reload he will appear with no equipment.
That's actually a good point ;) but still nothing is impossible :p

Never seen better ots. Ever.
Admin finally understands main things that cant be tolerated, which are bots and rune makers. Instant delete all chars when got caught and no mc <3

But ppl ask if their gf or mom can make runes on same ip.... id imagine these gfs or moms are just second laptops

Never seen better ots. Ever.
Admin finally understands main things that cant be tolerated, which are bots and rune makers. Instant delete all chars when got caught and no mc <3

Haha i know right! No other Admin has ever tried to prevent bots. This is game changing!

total 12 people banned for macro/bot, this must be some new RECORD!!!
That is even more than 1 person / EUR spent!
Great deal, come join!

There's more people banned but the list isn't refreshed to prevent people from seeing we're active at the moment. It's refreshed manually once in a few days. Might change that to refresh on SS.

Total 12 people PERMANENTLY BANNED is still more than 1k rune makers banned for 1 week :)

Btw

I was banned on otland and all i could do is looking on people how they cry on 9.50 euro for 30/40 days of pacc.

I mean, you are paying 5 euro per 2 weeks for pacc on kasteria, realesta etc but u cant afford 9.50 for 40 days at start of server when the prize is EXACTLY THE SAME BUT FOR LONGER TERM OF TIME ? Its one big XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
U gonna tell me retrocores pacc is 2 euro ! yes it is, but the thing is that on retrocores u need pacc for minimum 3-4 chars due to legal multiclient, u got also 10 euro world transfers there, or even more free rune making farms. Theres also free 120 paladin made from 0 by gm without any quest/task done. XD.

P.s just died twice on my 14 knight and lost 10 hours of skilling. NOTHING WAS FEELING SO GOOD THAN CRYING AT 6 AT MORNING, SMOKING CIGARETTE AND THINKING ABOUT MY WEAK MENTAL PSYCHA THAT WAS ALMOST SITTING.

Edit:

BTW where are those ddos that EVERY GOOD OTS have on start of his server ? Where are this HARD UNDEFEATED ddos that ruin start of biggest servers on otland ? Is tibianic too small with his 500 players start or is he so big that he defeated the biggest enemy of nowadays servers ??

big scary ddos 0:1 tibianic

i always finds some arguments that should be changed on server etc, here i cant find one simple thing that i dont like or makes this server another orshabal 2 weeks edition aka we will see you again on our winter edition we cant wait for your euraczki.

ok one last edit,
2 days ago i reported a thing, where you cant segregate the players by their lvl on "who is online". It got repaired in 1 day.
I reported the same thing 4 editions of kasteria ago. They still didint repair it. ( u can check now on askara.net)
It feels good when u see somebody actually care about your reports. Lol

/////////////////////SELL 1CC 50 EURO

Tibiantis says that i will never forget my first dragon. again.

IMO i will never forget my first minotaur guard.
09 Apr 9 2020 4:43:08 CESTDied at Level 13 by a minotaur guard.
09 Apr 9 2020 4:36:57 CESTDied at Level 14 by a minotaur guard.

again.

Last edited:
Total 12 people PERMANENTLY BANNED is still more than 1k rune makers banned for 1 week :)

Btw

I was banned on otland and all i could do is looking on people how they cry on 9.50 euro for 30/40 days of pacc.

I mean, you are paying 5 euro per 2 weeks for pacc on kasteria, realesta etc but u cant afford 9.50 for 40 days at start of server when the prize is EXACTLY THE SAME BUT FOR LONGER TERM OF TIME ? Its one big XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
U gonna tell me retrocores pacc is 2 euro ! yes it is, but the thing is that on retrocores u need pacc for minimum 3-4 chars due to legal multiclient, u got also 10 euro world transfers there, or even more free rune making farms. Theres also free 120 paladin made from 0 by gm without any quest/task done. XD.

P.s just died twice on my 14 knight and lost 10 hours of skilling. NOTHING WAS FEELING SO GOOD THAN CRYING AT 6 AT MORNING, SMOKING CIGARETTE AND THINKING ABOUT MY WEAK MENTAL PSYCHA THAT WAS ALMOST SITTING.

Edit:

BTW where are those ddos that EVERY GOOD OTS have on start of his server ? Where are this HARD UNDEFEATED ddos that ruin start of biggest servers on otland ? Is tibianic too small with his 500 players start or is he so big that he defeated the biggest enemy of nowadays servers ??

big scary ddos 0:1 tibianic

i always finds some arguments that should be changed on server etc, here i cant find one simple thing that i dont like or makes this server another orshabal 2 weeks edition aka we will see you again on our winter edition we cant wait for your euraczki.

ok one last edit,
2 days ago i reported a thing, where you cant segregate the players by their lvl on "who is online". It got repaired in 1 day.
I reported the same thing 4 editions of kasteria ago. They still didint repair it. ( u can check now on askara.net)
It feels good when u see somebody actually care about your reports. Lol

/////////////////////SELL 1CC 50 EURO

Im selling CC's too!!
msg me on forum if someone want

good server to profit some rl money :)
12mc and still my pc not friiiizing

Im selling CC's too!!
msg me on forum if someone want

good server to profit some rl money :)
12mc and still my pc not friiiizing
I understand that you crying so much that people can have fun on such a low rate servers that u have to make lies like that so people that actually like this server, can have doubts.
Theres nothing more easy than find a guy that use mc, so i will never believe that u can have 12 multiclients and make runes :) SPECIALLY when theres not even 1 guy on trade that sells more than 1 bp of rune xD

Back