• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is the same as realots files (cipsoft files), so how can it be "fucked up"? I understand you may not like the server, but if you want to flame on it, atleast try to make some sense :)
Its true, the first day I was discouraged from continuing to play on this server.
Next thing you know, the quests are changed as if they were the same as in rl tibia then everything will be great. ( not like now->custom rewards)
So for now Im gonna give up the game here, maybe in the future, if theres no servers for wars I will come here.

Its true, the first day I was discouraged from continuing to play on this server.
Next thing you know, the quests are changed as if they were the same as in rl tibia then everything will be great. ( not like now->custom rewards)
So for now Im gonna give up the game here, maybe in the future, if theres no servers for wars I will come here.
Hey retard. This is not a server for war. If you want random wars go to realesta or other shit ot. Btw you're useless you can't leave rookgard here. Fucking mental.

Sevroy a war player? who the fuck are you lol xD Never EVER saw you on a serious server doing anything worth mentioning. Dont even know who you are. Please leave the forums and stop making a fool of yourself xDDDD

LEGENDAY server and ADMINS!

Today they ban 40 PEOPLE and all day we see players coming on discord telling us they are innocent. MY Favorite guy was a guy saying he "did not use any tools to bot" and his "whole easter was ruined" and "his young sister who does not know how to use a PC or how tibia works so she could not respond to GMS started fishing for him when he was AFK because he had showed it on another server and she thought it was really fun". I SUGGEST U GUYS TO READ THAT STORY ON DISCORD BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY NEEDLE

KEEP IT UP retrocore will go down with this epic OTS

Today they ban 40 PEOPLE and all day we see players coming on discord telling us they are innocent. MY Favorite guy was a guy saying he "did not use any tools to bot" and his "whole easter was ruined" and "his young sister who does not know how to use a PC or how tibia works so she could not respond to GMS started fishing for him when he was AFK because he had showed it on another server and she thought it was really fun". I SUGGEST U GUYS TO READ THAT STORY ON DISCORD BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY NEEDLE

AMAZING STORYYYYY. Hype hype hypeee all back to skill 24/7 now

could you please screenshot whole? I love that kind of stories.

Watching the cries today about reasons for ban was honestly the funniest thing I have seen that is tibia related in long fucking time. Its even funnier when these 10.xx kiddos cry abt losing a lv 11 druid and then GM offers to post cam of the macro and they shut the fuck up LOL

could you please screenshot whole? I love that kind of stories.

Better login on their discord and read because this log is looking like a shit and impossible to make screenshots because this is 2h of dumb messages. xbelson 6:35 PM: Kay is going to find us in the same situation durring the week - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/YBWEyPYa)

Blml765.png

Hello guys. I'll try to explain my case the best I can. Would like to see your opinions on this one.

Before Tibiantis I've played on retrocores and after that on realesta. My #1friend hooked me up a little bit there. I promised him like 2-3 days before Tibiantis start I would exp his char there from 1lvl to 8 (leave rookgard). Then I started exping my own char and NEVER again logged into this guy's character so it was basically the first 3-4 hours. I was top3 on Tibiantis after few days. Yesterday my #2 friend asked me to exp a char <sorcerer> from 1lvl to 11 on his account (he had had 20lvl knight with nice skills on that acc already).

Today I noticed my main char got banned and deleted. After that friend #2 contacted me and told me that whole his acc got banned and all chars deleted too. He thought that I might have used cavebot for leveling his sorcerer from 1 to 11 which obviously did not take place. At first I was extremaly surprised and could not believe it all. Cuz I have NEVER used any bot (even on retrocores/realesta because of the fact, that I'm just simply afraid there might be a keylogger or some other shit inside). After that I asked friend #1 if his acc was okay. He said that he got banned and acc deleted. He admitted using bot for a runemaker (the char I leveled from 1 to 8 before).

Do you guys think it's okay? I've had no idea that friend #1 was going to use any bot later on. He also has never logged into my friends #2 character nor mine EVER.

Imagine now.

1) You login on your friends computer to show him the Tibiantis server
2) 2 months later he opens his own acc
3) He decides to use bot
4) His acc gets banned+deleted. Your acc gets banned+deleted. Same thing with some of your very good five/six friends or guild members who asked u to login into their accs for umm let's say just a moment long time ago

Last edited:
1) You login on your friends computer to show him the Tibiantis server
2) 2 months later he opens his own acc
3) He decides to use bot
4) His acc is banned+deleted. Your acc is banned+deleted. Same thing with some of your very good five/six friends or guild members who asked u to login into their accs for umm let's say just a moment long time ago

Stop trying to set a precedent of something that did not even happen.

You leveled a char that your friend botted - and no, it wasn't "2 months before" - the server stands only for 8 days now. Rules are clear and you accepted them upon registration. You knowingly put yourself under a risk, nothing to complain about now. No one forces you to log on other people accounts nor let them log on yours.

"Account trading and sharing (...) are not punishable, but neither are supported in any way. Tibiantis Administration will therefore not take any actions, but strongly advise against such dealings as it puts player under the risk of getting scammed or banished - in case the person whom he shares one of the accounts turns out to be a cheater."

Stop trying to set a precedent of something that did not even happen.

You leveled a char that your friend botted - and no, it wasn't "2 months before" - the server stands only for 8 days now. Rules are clear and you accepted them upon registration. You knowingly put yourself under a risk, nothing to complain about now. No one forces you to log on other people accounts nor let them log on yours.

"Account trading and sharing (...) are not punishable, but neither are supported in any way. Tibiantis Administration will therefore not take any actions, but strongly advise against such dealings as it puts player under the risk of getting scammed or banished - in case the person whom he shares one of the accounts turns out to be a cheater."

I used his char on ROOKGARD for the very first 3/4 hours. Never again have I logined into this char again. Had no clue he was going to make runes botting LATER ON (few days later) And you are trying to say we were sharing our accounts. Deleting other accs too and punishing innocent people. Nice one mate.

People like you just cannot admit a mistake.

Last edited:
I used his char on ROOKGARD for the very first 3/4 hours.
Had no clue he was going to make runes botting

It doesn't matter whether you had clue or not, I don't sit in your head. The fact is it happened.

Again:
^ that is straight in the rules and that's exactly what happened to you.

It also doesn't matter whether you think it's right or not. You accepted the rules and we said many times to take them serious, but apparently fools have to learn from experience.
I'm done speaking with you, goodbye.

Stop acting like a smartass. I still can't believe that you honestly think it was an account sharing. Ofc it would be if I kept logging there from time to time for example. But the first 3/4 hours from lvl 1-8? Six or seven days before all that cheating happened. Really?

Last edited:
Really. You get banished and life goes on
My tip to everyone: Don't cheat, and better do not share or trade accounts (It's not prohibited, but you can get banned too if otherone will cheat)

Its just who can bot(or mc, or write macros) the best 24/7 without getting caught, or how people being online 23h x 3 in a row and have high skills. And yeah Online time does not instantly equals to training with mcs or cavebotting but cmon atleast 50% of the time thats wrong (I believe so). Still very nice project though.

Happy Easter

Last edited:
Back