• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Gm add here soul points then you can have here real numbers no some fake like now when some people play on mc at wirtual discs and mobile internets.

Some people use here tricks like going to rats and other sucks mobs and can click exit and loading mana on many characters i know some people who got many mobile internets on like 6 or more old telephones with other carts sim and new internets on every telephones.

If they want can go to bad mobs and clicks exit and loading mana like 20-30 min when tibia kicked they.

I see gm add here more slow loading mana on beds it's good option but this no help very , becasue cheaters can use other tricks to cheating here.

Go add here soul points then no one can here cheating if no use cave bots to regeneration new soul points then you can say here have real number players no fake.

This tibia without Ankrahmun is not so typical 7.4 so I see no reason here not to add a good change which was the soul points that eliminated cheaters most effectively of all methods of fighting them by Cipsoft.

Besides, as you wrote Kay, people here like to hunt monsters from the rotworm warhammer so soul points shouldn't bother them since they hunt there anyway.

I wanted to ask about buying premium psc cards because my friend has a lot of money on psc cards and would like to use them to buy many premium cards here, will there be such a possibility?

I played here, but its too annoying to find a huntspot. All the good places are taken by other teams.
Aand without friends yu are nothing here.. So i quit :)
This makes the game "difficult", if you want to hunt, put your name on the cards, wake up early to catch or respaw and so on.
Post automatically merged:

Gm add here soul points then you can have here real numbers no some fake like now when some people play on mc at wirtual discs and mobile internets.

Some people use here tricks like going to rats and other sucks mobs and can click exit and loading mana on many characters i know some people who got many mobile internets on like 6 or more old telephones with other carts sim and new internets on every telephones.

If they want can go to bad mobs and clicks exit and loading mana like 20-30 min when tibia kicked they.

I see gm add here more slow loading mana on beds it's good option but this no help very , becasue cheaters can use other tricks to cheating here.

Go add here soul points then no one can here cheating if no use cave bots to regeneration new soul points then you can say here have real number players no fake.

This tibia without Ankrahmun is not so typical 7.4 so I see no reason here not to add a good change which was the soul points that eliminated cheaters most effectively of all methods of fighting them by Cipsoft.

Besides, as you wrote Kay, people here like to hunt monsters from the rotworm warhammer so soul points shouldn't bother them since they hunt there anyway.

I wanted to ask about buying premium psc cards because my friend has a lot of money on psc cards and would like to use them to buy many premium cards here, will there be such a possibility?
I disagree with having soul points, for example, I have my druid to run in front of the storehouse so I can hunt with my rider later. If you don't want to be hunting with my druid, he's already at the level I can do to keep my knight.

The knight is such a simple profession that there is no need to make runes for 2 characters because at the same time he can earn twice as much money than making runes at druid vocation.

I also have a knight and I do not play 2 characters at the same time.

Knight it's easy you comming everywhere you want and in time when you want , you no must respect any one people they letters or labels they hunting at this caves , becasue can buy new wepon for small price when people kill you , then can bring back lvl in 10 min the same like you lose when you die.

When i play my knight i no respect any one guild and any one player at this server , you must play more agressive , it's non pvp server people can't kill you 10x becasue they no have frags and here play many pussy players who scared make skulls.

Listen you must play agressive at this server , it's a server in style like non pvp server , you can do it what you want when you play knight and no one can't tell you it's my hunt spot.
you are free to play any way you want, I am a person who has time and does not have the data marked for the end. So every day I enjoy the way that I understand.
Those players who are below absurd levels, do not know what the reason is, if that is the reason.

The knight is such a simple profession that there is no need to make runes for 2 characters because at the same time he can earn twice as much money than making runes at druid vocation.

I also have a knight and I do not play 2 characters at the same time.

Knight it's easy you comming everywhere you want and in time when you want , you no must respect any one people they letters or labels they hunting at this caves , becasue can buy new wepon for small price when people kill you , then can bring back lvl in 10 min the same like you lose when you die.

When i play my knight i no respect any one guild and any one player at this server , you must play more agressive , it's non pvp server people can't kill you 10x becasue they no have frags and here play many pussy players who scared make skulls.

Listen you must play agressive at this server , it's a server in style like non pvp server , you can do it what you want when you play knight and no one can't tell you it's my hunt spot.
Why should GM put souls? becouse there is 1 guy using phone internet on 6 characters?
Dude on this server nobody is even MC. Its first server without real bots, so dont touch anything
If you add souls you will destroy the game
It looks like just becouse you play knights you want mages to be nerfed.

This server doesn’t have MC even. Some people tried on different computer and internet but they are deleted. That includes my rl. Just started over 🤣

Why should GM put souls? becouse there is 1 guy using phone internet on 6 characters?
Dude on this server nobody is even MC. Its first server without real bots, so dont touch anything
If you add souls you will destroy the game
It looks like just becouse you play knights you want mages to be nerfed.

I play mage , knight is the worst profession in this game i use it only for make cash for buying mana fluids thiefing items and do it terror at caves.

Souls are useful for blocking huge bed mages guildhouses farms like 20 + characters some want use here and the scale of mc is larger than you think here.

You would see that 1/3 of the online server has some additional characters after entering soul points.

It's about equalizing the chances of everyone playing magicians, not everyone wants to do massive bed mage farms at guildhouses like some in top guild freaks.

I play mage , knight is the worst profession in this game i use it only for make cash for buying mana fluids thiefing items and do it terror at caves.

Souls are useful for blocking huge bed mages guildhouses farms like 20 + characters some want use here and the scale of mc is larger than you think here.

You would see that 1/3 of the online server has some additional characters after entering soul points.

It's about equalizing the chances of everyone playing magicians, not everyone wants to do massive bed mage farms at guildhouses like some in top guild freaks.
one of the things that makes Tibiantis unique is the fact that it knows that it has no MC, neither bots nor rune farms. From the moment the GM starts to face this, you can be sure that the server will end.
NOTE: I hope this doesn't happen!

People, just ignore him - @Windziarz is Tampon. It's better to have a conversation with a bread than with this intellectualist. He brags about soul points and people having runefarms since 2010. Not to mention suggestions like exp rate 0.1 after certain level and necros that should loot boh every 5 min of his hunt, because mr Tampon is a busy person IRL. Seriosuly a waste of time discussing with him.

I think that's pretty paranoid. It seems like you found a theoretical edge case, with a pretty bad risk/reward ratio.

If someone can afford paying for 6 SIM cards with LTE and a PC that can run so many virtual machines, why bother using it to make a bunch of runes on an OT? Buying gold, selling premiums, or even characters is allowed and sounds like much less hassle. What's the point of spending a lot of hours setting it all up, paying upfront, and risking all your characters getting banned at any time? Just to have a chance of getting 0.5€ per hour?

stop thinking there are zero mc's here, cuz this is in fact not true.
its not that hard to be online with 2 different ip's, how u wanna catch them?
mc's and botters getting deleted, yes that's nice, but it's for sure not all of them.

pa'ing fags and ppl which just know 2 english words - "leave" and "die" are not the biggest problem here.
more likely those bedmages which i feel are getting more common nowadays....

There are no MC's here lol and not a single damn botter. Some people tried in the beginning but failed hard

The initial proposal of the server was, WITHOUT BOTTER, WITHOUT MC, AND WITHOUT FARMS. I hope you fulfilled a promise, because that's what makes Tibiantis an incredible game!

There are mc people here, but less than on other servers, and i know some who have farms , but bed mages it's higher problem , because some maniacs here create like 25 bed mages to guild houses.

Just enter the soul points here and after the problem.

And anyway, I don't want to create evidence here or reporting to any players, you can believe me or not, but the server without soul points will never will have balanced and on an equal footing.

If you think a team is too big, just gather people and fight them?
I dont think saying "The ruling guild is too big I am not going to play this ot" can make decrease players
if you think like that....... you are a loser, on tibiantis or any other ot

Its always only retards saying shit like this. Why is it only ppl who are in guild with 40+ saying idiotic comments like this.

When have YOU ever fought vs 40 with 20 ? Never. So stop acting like you are some fearless pvp'er. You quit every war when when u pretended to be a war player. Never took above lv 50. Only cried for loot.

Always these wannabes. If dominik or even this Adde retard say that, I can say np. They at least war players who fought vs leading teams. Whend di you ever do that? Never. Why non pvp'ers acting like they rule? Gz idiot.

There are very few (if any) MC.
Bedmages are really crap.
If you enjoy a struggle this is the server for you.

Bed mages are as they were in 7.4. 20 of them is equal to 1 promoted maker. Not like medivia bed mages which ruined the rune economy.

pa'ing fags and ppl which just know 2 english words - "leave" and "die" are not the biggest problem here.
more likely those bedmages which i feel are getting more common nowadays....

how is that such a big problem, when
  • regen in bed is 15x slower than ms/ed regen online
  • you need 3x more food for the same amount of mana
  • you need to prem more accounts (max 8 chars per account)
  • you need a guildhouse (you have to be a guild leader + pay the rent)
  • you need to create that many chars manually
after that, with 30 bedmages you can get as many runes as 2 characters would make online, of course if you run them manually which in a long term is also quite tiring with that amount of chars

@kay Tell us what you think after 1 month of online server? you are happy, you had another vision, tell us what you are feeling.

Back