• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
How is the server holding up? Worth to play? I decided not to play on release because of the odd premium price for server with no repultation. It is still online for now, and people are playing, so i might want to give it a shot.

It's very good. No damn cheaters and not a single MC. Some people even tried tasker and deleted so if you decide to play it's not for cheaters here :)

How is the server holding up? Worth to play? I decided not to play on release because of the odd premium price for server with no repultation. It is still online for now, and people are playing, so i might want to give it a shot.
Just dont pick a knight, they suck there

Last edited:
For that version the easiest is Paladin. Later on MS is way more fun but grindy at the start

I made an account just to write here.

I love the idea of this project and the apparent love you, the owners have for the server.
But the insane premium prices will kill the server.
EUR 9.50 for a month? Back in the day it was around EUR 6.50 for a month(~EUR 20 for 3 months).

Honestly, an OT-server should never go above EUR 5.00 for a month of Premium.

One year of premium playtime for over EUR 100? Hmm...

I for one can say that I will never pay that amount, and I know plenty that won't and even can't.
And we all know that you can only play Tibia for so long without Premium.

Please reconsider the prices, else this server is already doomed to fail sooner or later.

Disagreed, every vocation has its advantages and disadvantages. Paladins are the easiest and the fastest in the early stage, but in a longer run they are surpassed by knights (in terms of easy exping). Mages are the hardest to play but the most powerful in the end.

---

Sharing some cool screenies sent to us by our players :)

For some reason, watching the last second of one's life in Tibia is always such a pleasure. Unless it's your own life...
Ek9KQwo.png

Summons fights. Who would you bet on, leader or DS?
phgpBxw.png

Life in Tibiantis is rough since the first seconds, lurers and afk-hunters will find you even in Rookgaard.
w95q7OY.png

The oldschool hero hunt, one of ways to show convince runes may be useful :)
PkAcxPw.png

Poems, everybody, poems!
KRNOrh3.png

Looks like queues for guards are quite long these days...
ZQUdetg.png

Surprise there! Overspawn is no joke
jIjrEwY.png

and neither are giant spiders at Dwarven Bridge.
PpYtsYD.png

A pack of oldschool screenshots could never lack one with a classic first-UE-test :)
ypQ7Qf1.png

Disagreed, every vocation has its advantages and disadvantages. Paladins are the easiest and the fastest in the early stage, but in a longer run they are surpassed by knights (in terms of easy exping). Mages are the hardest to play but the most powerful in the end.

---

For some reason, watching the last second of one's life in Tibia is always such a pleasure. Unless it's your own life...
Ek9KQwo.png

phgpBxw.png

Life in Tibiantis is rough since the first seconds, lurers and afk-hunters will find you even in Rookgaard.
w95q7OY.png

PkAcxPw.png

Poems, everybody, poems!
KRNOrh3.png

ZQUdetg.png

jIjrEwY.png

PpYtsYD.png

A pack of oldschool screenshots could never lack one with a classic first-UE-test :)
ypQ7Qf1.png

it's nice seeing screenshots like this! Seeing forward to someone who could document their journey from like lv 8 - 100 or something like that.

---

Ek9KQwo.png

phgpBxw.png

w95q7OY.png

PkAcxPw.png

Poems, everybody, poems!
KRNOrh3.png

ZQUdetg.png

jIjrEwY.png

PpYtsYD.png

ypQ7Qf1.png
Was talking in terms of pvp.

Checked it out, pretty fun so far but... when i opened trade i was like nooooooooooooooooo

18:32 Hotshot: SELL STEEL BOOTS (5 ARM), ---- > GIANT SWORD < ----, KNIGHT ARMOR (13 ARM), DRAGON SHIELD ! <ACCEPT PACC & RUNES>

Custom stats on items? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love the idea of this project and the apparent love you, the owners have for the server.
EUR 9.50 for a month? Back in the day it was around EUR 6.50 for a month(~EUR 20 for 3 months).

I for one can say that I will never pay that amount, and I know plenty that won't and even can't.

Please reconsider the prices, else this server is already doomed to fail sooner or later.

I will be very happy to sell you premium for 14k ingame. That is about half a day on minotaurs being a knight or a paladin
if you're a mage, thats about a full day hunting rotworms with war hammer or clerical mace+trap

Been having a lot of fun :D lvl 6 currently, havent decided vocation yet.

It wasnt me :D but i found it funny
lol.png

This was already discussed before server start. The reason why premium price is higher is that we do not offer, nor will do, anything else but pacc. Where other servers have way more paid options, plus - unlike us - they support multiclient to some extent, which often forces you to maintain 2 or more premiums every month.

If you're not willing to spend your money, you can easily buy premium ingame for merely ~15k, as said above. Even tho the server has been up for 7 weeks now, premium is still affordable by anyone.
Not to mention, we often organize contests (on the official site or in association with our fansites) in which you can win free premium and other things. Currently there's one running with 8x premium in the pool prize, plus those keychains :)

W6PqIhN.jpg

You can read about the contest here: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=competition)
I also suggest taking a look at our referral system that can also provide you with extra prem days: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=refferal)

We're also going to introduce one more system that may provide free premium, but that's yet to be announced.

People have stopped buying prem to sell for ingame money now since its better to buy cash from players.
The high prem price actually make them earn less which is kind of ironic.

People have stopped buying prem to sell for ingame money now since its better to buy cash from players.
The high prem price actually make them earn less which is kind of ironic.

High prem price.... bra get a job or look in ur couch for that extra 5 bucks.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I appreciate your respond and respect your decision but I still feel the price is too high.
I do wholeheartedly believe there would be more players online at all times with lower premium prices.

My only hope is that the players will not continue to dwindle.

Now to see if I can figure out some content for that contest... :p
This was already discussed before server start. The reason why premium price is higher is that we do not offer, nor will do, anything else but pacc. Where other servers have way more paid options, plus - unlike us - they support multiclient to some extent, which often forces you to maintain 2 or more premiums every month.

If you're not willing to spend your money, you can easily buy premium ingame for merely ~15k, as said above. Even tho the server has been up for 7 weeks now, premium is still affordable by anyone.
Not to mention, we often organize contests (on the official site or in association with our fansites) in which you can win free premium and other things. Currently there's one running with 8x premium in the pool prize, plus those keychains :)

W6PqIhN.jpg

You can read about the contest here: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=competition)
I also suggest taking a look at our referral system that can also provide you with extra prem days: Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/?page=refferal)

We're also going to introduce one more system that may provide free premium, but that's yet to be announced.

Back