• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
well im 63 EK now i spent 99% of my gameplay on facc area
best xp/h spot for me since very long is
1) of (facc)
2) poh cycs (facc)

for profit
1) minotaurs kazordoon (facc)
2) mintwallin (facc)
3 kazo mines (facc)

pacc costs around 4h of playtime for any 20lvl knight with 4mlv

i have pacc only for higher hp regen from promotion and less death loss + travelling/utani hur i rope my lootbags with trick and did my postman long ago so i can send loot anyway

If u are mage then well... 3h uhmaking/hmm making should be around 2.5k-3k hunt few minotaurs with trap + weapon meanwhile so u can earn it within 6 hours at best i guess?

Some fixes you could do on the server to attract new players:

1- Wallpapper of the beginning of the game (You want us to take the game seriously, so I suggest you do something about Tibiantis, and not Tibia's home page).
2- Addons on the outfit. (It will not change anything, but you can put items to conquer so that we have something to do besides hunting).
3- Auto login. (It's bad all the time putting the password, in 2020 we want something practical).
4- Death penalties. (Deaths for 20 maker lv 10 ~ 15, be less penalized, and don't lose 150% exp and 120% skill as it is now).

Some fixes you could do on the server to attract new players:

1- Wallpapper of the beginning of the game (You want us to take the game seriously, so I suggest you do something about Tibiantis, and not Tibia's home
3- Auto login. (It's bad all the time putting the password, in 2020 we want something practical).

Agreed

sounds like funXD
That's not the fun part - but it's part of the challenge the players here seek for. Think of all that build up, if you die you risk so much. If you kill someone you hate, that good feeling of satisfaction is much higher when you know it is really damaging. That is why I play here. I never thought in my entire life I would play a 1x OT server. Now im hooked. Got to learn the fact that it is at those levels Tibia is fun - below level 100. True oldschool feeling and atmosphere.
Post automatically merged:

High prem price.... bra get a job or look in ur couch for that extra 5 bucks.... 🤦🏻‍♂️
You missed the point. Was talking how the server can earn more money by lowering the premium price but I think that is too hard economics for you. And 2000% more likely to have more money than you IRL for that matter.

Last edited:
Where does it say about quest? It's a story of the past and sure it's based on the original lore. We always said certain things were altered but it's all based on and integrated with the original lore as much as possible.

If you want a new book you'll have to pay 20$/month

Where does it say about quest? It's a story of the past and sure it's based on the original lore. We always said certain things were altered but it's all based on and integrated with the original lore as much as possible.

So u posted a story about djinns for waht purpose? A hundred other “stories” but ironically it’s abt djinns?

Last edited:
It's more like an 'article' for people to read, if you look around in game there are many things that refer to those events of the past.

By the way, some of the first fights:

Honor the first warriors on Tibiantis land :)

Looks fun but one thing will always be a problem and that is skull bashing.. you see clearly 1 team with skull and the other team on purpose not taking skull. I hate this frag system on lowrate xd

When your enemy have 2x more ppl and 30 lv more then your team make skull is not good idea

Is it just me or is the kill 07:10 very suspicious??
Hm. Looking at 0.5x speed, lots of them shot runes within fraction of a second on the new tile. Maybe the netcode is borked. Or they communicated over voip "pushing top left" or something. idk. But it sure looks kinda sketch

I don't have many cam actions , a few short shots, I didn't film to much , but i create short new movie.

It's a good server for rpg players who like to bake rolls and hunt for dwarves and rotworms.

For me it is too boring, the gameplay is too slow, the exhaust system is also too slow, it was a good few years back when people were playing with the mouse with the ball inside the device.

If someone likes to hunt monsters for many hours a day and treats the pvp aspect only as an addition then this server is for these players.

Back