• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think that there are currently no good servers for pvp players, all existing ones are very bad and terrible, but this one is best for rpg players.

I don't have many cam actions , a few short shots, I didn't film to much , but i create short new movie.

It's a good server for rpg players who like to bake rolls and hunt for dwarves and rotworms.

For me it is too boring, the gameplay is too slow, the exhaust system is also too slow, it was a good few years back when people were playing with the mouse with the ball inside the device.

If someone likes to hunt monsters for many hours a day and treats the pvp aspect only as an addition then this server is for these players.

3 vs 1 all movie, where is the fun?
Quality is also bad, upgrade your computer dude, we are not in 2005

3 vs 1 all movie, where is the fun?
Quality is also bad, upgrade your computer dude, we are not in 2005

After all, it is impossible to kill a paladin or knight who has a level higher than you at solo on a server where exhaust is so slow and where you having 2 runes at backpacks to use.

Only at uh trap it's possible but , it's 2020 and many people know this trick.

Click option hd and can see all players names , if you are no blinded.

It's a laptop from 2017 not from 2005 only got small monitor.

When I stretch the image to make it a bit bigger, it's just a bit worse hd.

Last edited:
I think that there are currently no good servers for pvp players, all existing ones are very bad and terrible, but this one is best for rpg players.
disagree for pvp its fun on nostalrius and realesta. both servers have active teams fighting.

disagree for pvp its fun on nostalrius and realesta. both servers have active teams fighting.
You may not agree with this, I think otherwise.

Because i no like fights in big bands , and creating many rune makers , becasue without this it's immposible to create to can fight vs 1 vs 1 or in small teams.

Without rune makers you can fight vs some low lvls bad players , or vs medium lvls runemakers top lvls at server.

This servers it's unbalanced in pvp totally.

How it's sense play at Realesta where 90 % players got many bot makers and infinite runes to sell and infitie cash from it and can make very better magic lvl and lvls than you?

How have sense server , where some noob with aim bot lvl 100 like 3 day ago killed me at lvl 75 + at reattack full aim bot when waste my mana one shoot with ue me at my full hp killing me by one hit.

If you no are cheater like most players on these servers are unable to make a sensible fight because you have less money than the people who drink tons of mana fluids all the time and have better magic lvls and lvls than you do.

I no want join to big bands and fighting like 40 vs 40 etc.

Because it's not pvp , it's just only runing left west north what say some retarded commander and trapped one lost sheep that disconnected from the herd for a moment , to killing this sheep with massive team people with one shoot combo not giving this any chance to run.

Here, war losses are much more painful than on the servers with infinite runes from farms 😉

Because it's not pvp , it's just only runing left west north what say some retarded commander and trapped one lost sheep that disconnected from the herd for a moment , to killing this sheep with massive team people with one shoot combo not giving this any chance to run.

This is true for 90% of every tibia war. The only time tibia wars are ever any good is when both teams aren’t char loving and both have 2 or more active leaders/commanders.

When this criteria ain’t met u got shit wars.
Post automatically merged:

the pvp you do tampon is exactly what u cry about. 4 ppl killing some helpless sheep alone.

your definition of pvp is not true. You pk. There is no player vs player with you. Try 5 on 5 at leas

Last edited:
This is true for 90% of every tibia war. The only time tibia wars are ever any good is when both teams aren’t char loving and both have 2 or more active leaders/commanders.

When this criteria ain’t met u got shit wars.
Post automatically merged:

the pvp you do tampon is exactly what u cry about. 4 ppl killing some helpless sheep alone.

your definition of pvp is not true. You pk. There is no player vs player with you. Try 5 on 5 at leas

I saying here 100 x i no playing at this server with any friends of my team , because no one want waste time to server with 19 frags to use on per month and loot x1.

When i playing here with only 3 friends and 1 random guy and they no playing at the same time so don't tell me go fight here 5 vs 5 vs some pladins and knights at lvls higher than me because it's no sense.

5 vs 5 i can fight at realesta war or 1 vs 1 no at server where have 5 sd runes to fight and 1 backpacks uh and mf.

The best players play on a war server, not on rpg servers with exhaust system for people with parkinson.

I have no problem fighting the best 1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5, the problem is only the lack of equipment for fighting at server this style.

I saying here 100 x i no playing at this server with any friends of my team , because no one want waste time to server with 19 frags to use on per month and loot x1.

When i playing here with only 3 friends and 1 random guy and they no playing at the same time so don't tell me go fight here 5 vs 5 vs some pladins and knights at lvls higher than me because it's no sense.

5 vs 5 i can fight at realesta war or 1 vs 1 no at server where have 5 sd runes to fight and 1 backpacks uh and mf.

The best players play on a war server, not on rpg servers with exhaust system for people with parkinson.

I have no problem fighting the best 1 vs 1 or 5 vs 5, the problem is only the lack of equipment for fighting at server this style.

I seen u play for over 10 years.

You don’t participate on war, but u cry abt imbalance?

lol sry bro u are troll for us war players. Maybe talk to Noob? Better audience

I seen u play for over 10 years.

You don’t participate on war, but u cry abt imbalance?

lol sry bro u are troll for us war players. Maybe talk to Noob? Better audience

I don't take part in wars because it's not a pvp for me.

In war every monkey without hands can go right left what say comander with the same noob skill like to this players who coming with him.

Where you a see pvp skill at wars where 40 people trash one guy with all band and one combo sd to him when he stay at traped for this wars.

For to do it you no need any skill , monkey can do it the same when you show how to do it this.

Trust me rpg noobs no have any skill to playing this game.

Real skill in this game it's aiming and fast hands , not traping noobs at wars with 40 people and shooting to guy at 1 sqm when he stay the same place or gfb energy wave spaming.

I don't take part in wars because it's not a pvp for me.

In war every monkey without hands can go right left what say comander with the same noob skill like to this players who coming with him.

Where you a see pvp skill at wars where 40 people trash one guy with all band and one combo sd to him when he stay at traped for thiReal skill in this game it's aiming and fast hands , not traping noobs at wars with 40 people and shooting to guy at 1 sqm when he stay the same place or gfb energy wave spaming.

oh so going 3-4 vs 1 guy without war supplies is different?

what you do is the exact same thing u say about wars, stop trolling

oh so going 3-4 vs 1 guy without war supplies is different?

what you do is the exact same thing u say about wars, stop trolling

I no play here for real fights do you no see i no hunting here monsters and at this server and not playing here at seriously for a long time.

He does not take such servers seriously.

Remember one thing on servers this style , you will never meet too many good players, because most are simply noobs who buy everything for $ and play at big bands and never can learining how to real pvp in this game.

If you want be good palyers you must trening aiming and your fastests reactions at this game.

In fact, he shouldn't argue with you because you're just a meaningless player who plays paladin and buys pigs for $.

You have to understand one thing such Rpg players from Sweden and noobs from servers this style i kill with my left hand with my right eye closed when they login a t war servers.

I get the point of @Windziarz who look like tamponiarz and he is right only same lvl/mlvl/eq verify skills and usually 1 v 1 sometimes 1v more if there is a place to reset exhaust example. ladder/stairs. This part is true. Second part is not true because there are no "e-sport" worthy good players at this game and never in history of this game were except me.

@kay
yesterday i was watching someone on twitch.tv playing Tibiantis, i noticed something unnoticed in the map conversion.
Sem título.png
this little part here. ^^

Back