• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The new website is still work in progress. Will be granted much better look and more valuable content. :) We suggest following us on facebook, youtube and discord meanwhile:

Last edited:
I gotta say, pretty good server, community & content. Hoster seem to care and provide aswell in the direction for which is concerned for. Might even add to say this is like the New Tibianic. But More about the oldschool feel I'm feeling.

I did play retrocores(ded ots now) and damn, other than having a fun war. What a shit waste of time :/
Not to differentiate and draw lines too much but clearly, over at retrocores they dont really care at all about its playerbase and interest +the system wasn't even close to being real 7.4. Kind of sad & DISGUSTING for the host 'Marcus' to pull a 1x server, when he knew he wouldn't do shit for it other than punishing botters here and there. but I'm quite sure he didnt even do it for the server. I'm sure he did that for a battle of his own interest.(Too bad I didn't know what a guy he was before I decided to play his serv) - so if you see this Marcus.. Shame on you Dude.(2x exp is fine, but 1x is not your area).
Don't make light of other peoples time and precious memories.

Didn't come here to talk about other servers/gms.
As it's irrelevant, but yeah. Just to give answers to people who wondering if it's worth spending time here on Tibiantis.. I would say so, yes!
So far I've only seen good signs for playing here long-term.

I did play retrocores(ded ots now) and damn, other than having a fun war. What a shit waste of time :/

I could talk about this all day long bro ur so innocent about this topic that u dont know alot of shit about this corrupted Marcus i can confirm and got evidence to be true that he sells bot/cash/items in his own game , i think it was my first time losing all that time for nothing shitty ot with corrupted gm who decide which player should use bot and who doesnt kinda unfair... leaving that topic behind i share your vision about Tibiantis , community its great , the game formula its just like in the old days and the staff seems very active since the first day , gratz :) , im just waiting for a U.S Server to come

any plans to open a server in america?

One day - yes. Not in the nearest future though. We understand ping issues people from SA and NA may experience, but we don't want to rush with too many servers at once. The existing one needs more love first :)
We are now working on new website and the first update. And wider advertising. Those things are the priority for now. But of course we have further plans as well and those include American game world too.

~Venill Fain~
Friendly RPG Guild searching for new players to join.
Looking to make gameplay really fun for everyone involved where selfishness won't be a thing, and the value of teamwork will be dope.

Whisper Falkunge or Xetho ingame for more information!

Kind
Regards

Last edited:
@kay don't you think that using web scrapping tools to scan for other characters should be limited somehow? I know it is considered legal, as you use data that is available for everyone yet it wasn't a thing back in the days and it's relatively new invention. I think it's kinda ruins the immersion as back in the days you could safely use second characters and play in disguise.

To be clear, I'm a neutral player, not in war, yet I am being power abused and hunted for no reason by highlevels. Recently wanted to make a new character, a knight. All I was doing was skilling and logged from time to time on my previous account to make some uhs. It took no time for them to scan my character and remind me about being hunted. I can accept having a hunted character but to use tools to scan all my characters I find totally not ok. As for now I'm unable to play the server unless I make a new character, new rune-maker and pay attention to not log into old account without a 20-minute break.

There is one simple solution. Can't you reorganize the website to show an actual number of players but the player-list to be refreshed once in an hour? That way it will show all character that logged in the past hour and it would be impossible for web scrapping tools to get accurate results. Of course some randomization would also be required but I believe you get the idea.

its 5min max to avoid getting scanned depends on how long u play specific char for example i can rlg 30 times from my main to some noob char in a row and keep relogin on daily basic but my char is old (almost 3 months) and it req around 100+ rlgs without any delay to get scanned

its 5min max to avoid getting scanned depends on how long u play specific char for example i can rlg 30 times from my main to some noob char in a row and keep relogin on daily basic but my char is old (almost 3 months) and it req around 100+ rlgs without any delay to get scanned
cool-story-bro-old-people-edition

@kay don't you think that using web scrapping tools to scan for other characters should be limited somehow? I know it is considered legal, as you use data that is available for everyone yet it wasn't a thing back in the days and it's relatively new invention. I think it's kinda ruins the immersion as back in the days you could safely use second characters and play in disguise.

To be clear, I'm a neutral player, not in war, yet I am being power abused and hunted for no reason by highlevels. Recently wanted to make a new character, a knight. All I was doing was skilling and logged from time to time on my previous account to make some uhs. It took no time for them to scan my character and remind me about being hunted. I can accept having a hunted character but to use tools to scan all my characters I find totally not ok. As for now I'm unable to play the server unless I make a new character, new rune-maker and pay attention to not log into old account without a 20-minute break.

There is one simple solution. Can't you reorganize the website to show an actual number of players but the player-list to be refreshed once in an hour? That way it will show all character that logged in the past hour and it would be impossible for web scrapping tools to get accurate results. Of course some randomization would also be required but I believe you get the idea.
just make another account i know it sounds bad but u gotta spend wisely ur new premium status

I don't see it as a solution. It would make the online list completly useless. As much as I can understand your problem, I don't think it's a good idea to introduce 'solutions' that may be annoying or even burdensome for everyone else.
Remember that when you relog between chars with no delay, there's always a chance of getting caught, with or without any tools.

Back