• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
is that 7.4 distro?

It's not 7.4, it's not download & host, and certainly it's not bug-free. I'm sure you'd enjoy such feature :)

ohJ1OAL.gif

F6T67oc.gif

Your current price is fine, but if you have to pay VAT, you'll increase the price. Don't forget you went from 300~ to 100~ players daily now. Increasing the price won't help you if the it drops down even further because premium is too expensive.

Online is pretty stable since over a month now. Sure it dropped down after the initial hype, but it happens to every OT and even real tibia worlds nowadays. Tibiantis has been online for over 3 months now though and still doing fine.
As for the VAT discussion, it's really unnecessary at this point, cause like I said, we are nowhere near that and I was only semi-serious. But if you're curious, apart from VAT you have also income tax, social insurance (de facto a tax too) plus paypal fees, and then you end up giving away more than half of your income (no kidding, welcome to Poland 😂 )
Anyway, we are not increasing the prices anytime soon, so there's no need to complain.

Creators host servers for all these people, need to work on these servers(that requires skills and a lot of time(that duo is nowadays expensive as f**k)), as there is no obvious bug-free distro to download&host, then they put it on machines that can handle hundreds of players, just to make your game smooth and pleasant. All that costs money, you know?

To be honest, server cost is meaningless, that kind of stuff is really cheap nowadays. But the time you've got to put will probably never fully pay off. Without any love for that game, no one would be doing that.

GZ to the 1st 100lvl, that's some nice PG out there
The guy who own this char bought it on lvl 75 (when it was top1 with like 5 lvls higher than top2), He then bought tons of gp's for euros, payed venezuelans to exp his char etc.
I guess he didnt put much effort himself to get lvl 100 xD

The guy who own this char bought it on lvl 75 (when it was top1 with like 5 lvls higher than top2), He then bought tons of gp's for euros, payed venezuelans to exp his char etc.
I guess he didnt put much effort himself to get lvl 100 xD
Part about Venezuelans is not true, I was curious and checked logs

Mhm, so if not venezuela then chile/brasil/spain? does it matter which country? I am still sure thought that Blackk Skull - the guy who exp his char for money is venezuelan.
In the end half of the swedish team got their lvls taken by venezuelans paying them 4-5$ per hour of playing ;)

Mhm, so if not venezuela then chile/brasil/spain? does it matter which country? I am still sure thought that Blackk Skull - the guy who exp his char for money is venezuelan.
In the end half of the swedish team got their lvls taken by venezuelans paying them 4-5$ per hour of playing ;)
do people still belive that venezuelans are to be trust? i dont think anybody would share his acc with them , getting lvl 75 to 100 with a paladin in poh doesnt required to share though its pretty easy at that point
Post automatically merged:

To be honest, server cost is meaningless, that kind of stuff is really cheap nowadays.

If thats so why dont u open a server in Miami , USA already :(!? im chillin in the eu server though

Last edited:
do people still belive that venezuelans are to be trust? i dont think anybody would share his acc with them , getting lvl 75 to 100 with a paladin in poh doesnt required to share though its pretty easy at that point
Seems like you don't think at all
Its not like i am saying things that i am not sure for 100%, I know at least 5 people from top20 on Tibiantis that payed for levels - it wasnt even sharing with a friend, it was just giving acc for trusted guy from facebook group with supplies ready for him, with directions on what to do and where to exp :)
And a lot of ppl from tibiantis community knows about this
So stop fcking saying what you think coz noone gives a fuck if u belive or not

Seems like you don't think at all
Its not like i am saying things that i am not sure for 100%, I know at least 5 people from top20 on Tibiantis that payed for levels - it wasnt even sharing with a friend, it was just giving acc for trusted guy from facebook group with supplies ready for him, with directions on what to do and where to exp :)
And a lot of ppl from tibiantis community knows about this
So stop fcking saying what you think coz noone gives a fuck if u belive or not
LOL , now say it without crying... more than throwing facts it looks like ur resentful keep that attitude it will lead u to big things in your life im sure

Part about Venezuelans is not true
do people still belive that venezuelans are to be trust?
It doesn't work that way. It's not like they need to put a lot of trust in them. All it takes is to install screen sharing software with access to the mouse and keyboard. One example could be TeamViewer. Human-bot doesnt even know the password and account number. So it's quite safe for the owner of character. Ping is high but still playable. It's legal in terms of Tibiantis rules but even though if it wasn't then it would be undetectable as ip is still the same as ip of original user and it would require invasional tools to detect it.

It doesn't work that way. It's not like they need to put a lot of trust in them. All it takes is to install screen sharing software with access to the mouse and keyboard. One example could be TeamViewer. Human-bot doesnt even know the password and account number. So it's quite safe for the owner of character. Ping is high but still playable. It's legal in terms of Tibiantis rules but even though if it wasn't then it would be undetectable as ip is still the same as ip of original user and it would require invasional tools to detect it.

I don't think you're even aware of how bad it would be. Imagine having 200+ms delay on every mouse movement/event lol, not even speaking about ping to the game server. Highly doubt the Venezuelan guy would be able to hunt on your comp anything but rats.

its like Kay doubt that people pay venezuelans to exp their chars or i am wrong ? xD

It's like you do not read with understanding. :(
At first sorry that I am not as smart as you, it would be a honour for me if you would like to reply me

Its like I am not referring to your message (thats why I didnt quote it), just wanted question you, coz I see that your posts in this matter shows (at least for my small mind, unlikly to yours) that its unlikly possible to people do that.
So I will ask again, does some people on Tibiantis pay others to gain levels for them or you don't know anything about it? XD (if you don't, then read with XD)
Is it allowed by Tibiantis Staff?

Greetings
An inferior kind of human in some people eyes

At first sorry that I am not as smart as you, it would be a honour for me if you would like to reply me

Its like I am not referring to your message (thats why I didnt quote it), just wanted question you, coz I see that your posts in this matter shows (at least for my small mind, unlikly to yours) that its unlikly possible to people do that.
So I will ask again, does some people on Tibiantis pay others to gain levels for them or you don't know anything about it? XD (if you don't, then read with XD)
Is it allowed by Tibiantis Staff?

Greetings
An inferior kind of human in some people eyes

Please, read again what I wrote and what I was answering on.

Please, read again what I wrote. Thanks

You're implying things I've never said. I was referring strictly to the usage of team viewer-like software, which is highly unlikely on such distance (unplayable).
You're also wrong about Venezuelans playing that character, I can again confirm what Lord said. Still we're not saying it was or was not shared at all, and whether it is allowed - I suggest you just read our rules carefuly.

If thats so why dont u open a server in Miami , USA already :(!? im chillin in the eu server though

It's not about the cost at all. There are other factors, plus us not being ready to maintain two game worlds properly yet. It's not like you open a server, let people log in and forget about it. I mean, sure, you can, but that's not our goal. Opening a server is never a problem, might as well open 10 at once, but keep it alive and successful - in a long term - is a whole different thing :) which involves alot of daily work. So NA world will definitely come true, but not before we can ensure we are all ready.

Last edited:
Its like I am not referring to your message (thats why I didnt quote it)
I guess you missed this part of my message.
Although, I think I am able to deduce informations that I wanted to know from your posts, next time one short sentence with direct infos would be enought but still thanks, appreciate your effort!

For sure you should add name change feature.

It‘s strictly cosmetic and a very, very good income. Let‘s say it costs 30 premium days for example.

Name change matters. If you want new players to come you need to implement that. I know many people thatt want to buy some char and start Play but they wont because they dont want to run on char with name for example Stulejarz. People want to feel that its their char. And be realistic, nobody gonna start from 0 on so hardcore ots, the difference in skills and levels is too big

Back