• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
i don't understand why you're updating map with new islands
is it under pressure of the players?

if anything
i thought you would tweak the gameplay/ monsters/ freeland dungeons
a bit more to you're liking and make it even harder

elaborate what to make harder in freeland
nothing really
it's fine

Last edited:
i don't understand why you're updating map with new islands
is it under pressure of the players?

if anything
i thought you would tweak the gameplay/ monsters/ freeland dungeons
a bit more to you're liking and make it even harder
Can you elaborate what to make harder in freeland? I'm curious :)
But I agree on one point. Would be cool to make places even bigger for example something south of southern POH - new caves of monsters etc. Maybe new hunting places on Folda and so on. Like a cyclops spawn or whatever really just bigger.
But I have to say I strongly like the new islands because of new cool mysterious content :) It will be alot of fun to explore this new content and see what secrets it hold. ^^ I hope someone streams when they enter there!

Can you elaborate what to make harder in freeland? I'm curious :)
But I agree on one point. Would be cool to make places even bigger for example something south of southern POH - new caves of monsters etc. Maybe new hunting places on Folda and so on. Like a cyclops spawn or whatever really just bigger.
But I have to say I strongly like the new islands because of new cool mysterious content :) It will be alot of fun to explore this new content and see what secrets it hold. ^^ I hope someone streams when they enter there!
Cyclops in the northern ice islands? What the actual fudge?!

New island is totally awesome idea, we will have sure that theres nothing colaborated with old tibia content, which was incompleted, we wont waste time to look for answers to every free land npcs. Also rememberd that tibiantis is made to bring back old tibia feeling, which was not always to exp 24/7. Too many respawns is not good and not needed.

Event 29.09.2020 21:00 CEST
noobchar battle
carlin vs ab'dendriel
max lvl 25

If u dont have any character on server its last moment to catch up, because its not piece of cake server lvl 25 in one hour, u`ll need at least 2h for just leaving rookgard.XD

I`m not kidding, every1 is welcome!

See ya

almost 6 months gone NOONE FOUND ANKRAHMUN.
It has to be a fake and there is no custom ankrahmun seriously. 🤪

I'm waiting for the revamp quest, so admins can finally say what was the solution, and we all gonna pluc sobie w mordę that we didint find this out xD
Hahahah.xd yeah i think it will be something like that. Tbh i tried this quest 4 times, face the wall and resigned:p but still reading people who are seeking it.

After event prolly gonna try 5th time:)

Hahahah.xd yeah i think it will be something like that. Tbh i tried this quest 4 times, face the wall and resigned:p but still reading people who are seeking it.

After event prolly gonna try 5th time:)

Maybe try do something with the bag that u can find near desert hunters hole, with this gold coins and2 small sapphires, maybe its some code, idk but it looks the most logical to me if admins were sayign we are "close" after we found the hole ^^

@kay
I have new idea to promo the server, you should give 1 day of pacc for player that will send you his cam from hunting/pking/anything and you would broadcast this cams on twitch.tv on tibiantis kanał strimerowy, just like amir is doin on his char (galilee) so people can see the server. Ofcourse you would need to prevent somehow private messages from this cams.

Back