• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
New website coming soon, pls continue to pay your premium.

P.s. I'm upset you banned me from discord for the statement so I figured I'd post it here, you know, for lols

y8XopUO.png

dead ots

hello is still worth to start there from begining :p? no time to no life on other ots just wanna feel old times and chill

hello is still worth to start there from begining :p? no time to no life on other ots just wanna feel old times and chill
Easy. I was retired for few weeks, hunting mostly 2-3h a day. You can easy progress and there is no rush anywhere. Enjoy meeting friends and pkers:p
Post automatically merged:

abdteam.jpgcarlinteam.jpg

Two armies going on themself on noobchar event!:)

Last edited:
Can we know how delete system works (talking about LINKED CHARS) ?

Whats the time of not loging in on xx char to not get deleted with him if xx char use bot/mc ?

there is limit, stop writing something u dont know about.. if there wouldnt be limit, then after Hajeva got deleted, whole swe guild would be deleted cuz they were login their chars from time to time.

I am not playing anymore due to personal reasons, but I'd still want to credit Tibiantis as the best server I've played during the years. Some day I might come back. Miss you all.
I miss you lol. Worst decision was selling Don!!!

btw. u owe me 5k.xD

Back