• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Maybe try do something with the bag that u can find near desert hunters hole, with this gold coins and2 small sapphires, maybe its some code, idk but it looks the most logical to me if admins were sayign we are "close" after we found the hole ^^
What if the Gold means "go" as in Gold, and 2 sapphires, means 2 South? Sapph kinda sounds like South. 100% overthinking it. I dont even play, but thats the first that came to mind when i read this lol

Omg again too many players, cant find emty rotworm cave after job. 🤕
LOCKDOWN PLS! XD

New events on Tibiantis:

Become a President of Tibiantis and sign up for Tibiantis Festival event - aiming contest, wrestling contest, summon battle contest - Tibiantis (https://tibiantis.online/forum/viewtopic.php?id=216)

Every1 is welcome! See you around!

Join best community and free from cheaters server.

Screenshot of funeral, after anni fail:
ZIorbcs.png

funeral, after anni fail:
ZIorbcs.png
Aaaah... Tibiantis
Where demons are dancing
Players celebrate the dead
And honesty prevails​
Post automatically merged:

hum, didn't read post above me,
this epic celebration apparently became a reason to start another war:
war_targets.PNG
1 of the most rpg scenes i've seen in years, u sure it wasn't a joke?
i mean, they give him a funeral to get hunted? 🤔

Last edited:
1 of the most rpg scenes i've seen in years, u sure it wasn't a joke?
i mean, they give him a funeral to get hunted?
I'm just reporting as I'm not taking part in war - I also think it was a great celebration, but I guess they just decided to use this as an excuse to start a war.

Back