• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

aiming contest(u need to hit 5 times enemy with hmm/lmm - max lv 30) 1 vs 1

wrestling contest(u need to push out enemy team from arena - max lv 30) 2vs 2

summon war(u can have only 1 summon at once, some restriction with stronger summon, some specific point system, you need 1 lvl 30+ to compete in team, and 2 can be lower then 30 depends on tactic. details on saturday evening after last tests(it was very hard to balance, and still i`m not 100% sure it is:()) 3 vs 3

Team up please and sign in thread, if u havent friends try to find them on discord/forum/game-chat/trade

Rewards will be sponsored by administration

new website and updates look great
Update is comming in 2020, so christmas time i guess.
About website i dont understand what is wrong with it? Smooth, clear navigation, fast site.
Look at retroshit site, all time laggy, all time u have to click shitty captacha, or even work for google by clicking images to enter site.
But ye if there is no argument about gameplay ppl always find something :D

On the market there is no OT that can beat Tibiantis in terms of quality, no cheat policy and real 7.4 replica smooth gameplay. Noone.
Best igliczka, perliczka na lata!

Update is comming in 2020, so christmas time i guess.
About website i dont understand what is wrong with it? Smooth, clear navigation, fast site.
Look at retroshit site, all time laggy, all time u have to click shitty captacha, or even work for google by clicking images to enter site.
But ye if there is no argument about gameplay ppl always find something :D

On the market there is no OT that can beat Tibiantis in terms of quality, no cheat policy and real 7.4 replica smooth gameplay. Noone.
Best igliczka, perliczka na lata!
There was a new, updated, better designed website coming "soon" as said from Tibiantis staff.
I haven't played Tibiantis since earlier this year, purely because I don't have the time to put my name on a letter and wait 6 hours for a rotworm spawn

haven't played Tibiantis since earlier this year, purely because I don't have the time to put my name on a letter and wait 6 hours for a rotworm spawn
Most content is directed to low levels. You can practically hunt your own private cave for weeks. Let go of the rotworm. Time for plan B

Really great server but even with the population they have now most spawns are taken.
Even if you go directly after SS there will be queues.
REALLY needs more content to be honest.

Really great server but even with the population they have now most spawns are taken.
Even if you go directly after SS there will be queues.
REALLY needs more content to be honest.
I think its because people wants best spawns. If u choose a bit worse spawn you can easy hunt some.

Also there is need to team up with others

I think its because people wants best spawns. If u choose a bit worse spawn you can easy hunt some.

Also there is need to team up with others
I mean sure you can do Thais rats if you want to and it might be free?
But all the decent spawns (not good, just ok) are more or less always busy. I dont think anyone playing on this server can disagree with this.

depends on which lvl are u but u got plenty of decent spawns for 10-40lvl rot fibula/rotworms venore/elves + rots next to shadowthorn/4 rotworm caves in darashia (one can be mixed with minos)/rotworms edron/5 dwarf caves/castle ab/mino kazo/ghostland u can mix two caves/hellgate rotworms

theres plenty of depends on ur voc if u are rp u can add cyc south thais if u are 20-30 knight u can even hunt monsters in way to mintwallin (check tibiantis.info map they spawn really quick! even if its 30-40 mobs and long distance)

if u are desperated for spawn u can just fix stealth ring for way and hunt draconia i assume it will be free most of the time

Though we may greatly benefit from adapting the collective to make hunting more accessible for more players.

Top hunt spots can be split and shared by more people. Don't be greedy but fair with others. Let cyclops be free-for-all.

This will help more than giving away some free noob sets.
Post automatically merged:

@Volrath @Three Magic
Sorry I was wrong to send you to the other side of the world to get exp, how arrogant.
But more spawn isn't the answer. There's actually less on Tibiantis. Soon as people hit lvl 200 it's game over.
You're gonna have to force your way into that cave, I'm afraid. xD

Last edited:
cleXPl2.png

Back