• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The server is great, started playing a couple weeks ago and i have only good things to say about the community, the gms, and the server itself.
It makes me wonder tho, what changes will they come up with in near future, because tibianic was also a great server and look at them now.

In my opiniosn, instead of new areas made from 0, @kay and his team shoudl work on taking advantage of the huge areas that are filled with emptiness. What i mean is that instead of new edited stuff, like cities items and quests, he should focus on making all items obtanable, all areas bigger in size ( why not create a new orc fortress on shadowthorn, or make ghouls in ghostlands available for lvl 60+ ?, for instance ) because thats the only way to dd new content without touching the RPG tibia feeling that make us love this game

There are huge caves in kazz where nothing can be found, secret areas are no secret areas anymore, and after lvl 100 you basically have no place to hunt. I am an ek on tibiantis and now at lvl 25 i know my fate will be hunt guards till lvl 120. Thats pretty sad, especially ebcause if i change my mind i wont have much options at all. Thats why it should be crucial for players to go to cities like kazz and find that there are 2 or 3 giant spiders caves there, and in order to reach those caves you gotta go thro tarantula caves, and poison spider caves. Plains of havoc needs those caves aswell. There is no need for porth hope, add hydras on venore, after a long way, almost impossible to reach. Maybe make a dragon mountain somewhere in ab, aswell. Thats just my idea of a server that remains tibi while fixes the problems we had in 2002-2006. Cipsoft misstake was edited stuff and new areas. I think on tibiantis we can avoid those mistakes. i even have a map on my computer here i add once in a week some new area to the map, following the path of an pre existing area. I rly cant understand why ppl fail to see this is the best option. As a player i can say we dont want yalahar, ank or any other city, from zero or copied from rl tibia. We want the same 7,4 Caves and areas, just increased in size! The same RPG style!

Last edited:
The server is great, started playing a couple weeks ago and i have only good things to say about the community, the gms, and the server itself.
It makes me wonder tho, what changes will they come up with in near future, because tibianic was also a great server and look at them now.

In my opiniosn, instead of new areas made from 0, @kay and his team shoudl work on taking advantage of the huge areas that are filled with emptiness. What i mean is that instead of new edited stuff, like cities items and quests, he should focus on making all items obtanable, all areas bigger in size ( why not create a new orc fortress on shadowthorn, or make ghouls in ghostlands available for lvl 60+ ?, for instance ) because thats the only way to dd new content without touching the RPG tibia feeling that make us love this game

There are huge caves in kazz where nothing can be found, secret areas are no secret areas anymore, and after lvl 100 you basically have no place to hunt. I am an ek on tibiantis and now at lvl 25 i know my fate will be hunt guards till lvl 120. Thats pretty sad, especially ebcause if i change my mind i wont have much options at all. Thats why it should be crucial for players to go to cities like kazz and find that there are 2 or 3 giant spiders caves there, and in order to reach those caves you gotta go thro tarantula caves, and poison spider caves. Plains of havoc needs those caves aswell. There is no need for porth hope, add hydras on venore, after a long way, almost impossible to reach. Maybe make a dragon mountain somewhere in ab, aswell. Thats just my idea of a server that remains tibi while fixes the problems we had in 2002-2006. Cipsoft misstake was edited stuff and new areas. I think on tibiantis we can avoid those mistakes. i even have a map on my computer here i add once in a week some new area to the map, following the path of an pre existing area. I rly cant understand why ppl fail to see this is the best option. As a player i can say we dont want yalahar, ank or any other city, from zero or copied from rl tibia. We want the same 7,4 Caves and areas, just increased in size! The same RPG style!

u started couple weeks ago, lvl 25 , dont wanna hunt mino guards or soldiers and want to make lvl doors 60+ for ghouls?

I am an ek on tibiantis and now at lvl 25 i know my fate will be hunt guards till lvl 120. Thats pretty sad, especially ebcause if i change my mind i wont have much options at all....

...making all items obtanable, all areas bigger in size ( why not create a new orc fortress on shadowthorn, or make ghouls in ghostlands available for lvl 60+?

It's our limitations that challenge us

Waste no thought on how to make the game better
Focus on how to get better at the game

The skills window doesn't dictate your experience
Welcome @TrevorLuciferus

Last edited:
New players, don't play this server. Administration of the server removed like half of the actual rl map, in result despite there are like *35 players, all spawns are taken. It's not surprise to spot +100 level hunting dwarf soldiers or ghouls. You want to go necro? Someone is there for next 12 hours. You want to go cyclopolis? Floors from -1 to -3 are taken by one person. Want to go Plains of Havoc? Sure, write yourself in the letter, you are fourth in line. I thought the server could be a good way to chill and relax after work but it is not. If you have like 1-2 hours daily to play do not even start, unless you manage to write yourself down before the work in the morning so you can hunt at night.

*without runemakers, depot-sitters and afkers

New players, don't play this server. Administration of the server removed like half of the actual rl map, in result despite there are like *35 players, all spawns are taken. It's not surprise to spot +100 level hunting dwarf soldiers or ghouls. You want to go necro? Someone is there for next 12 hours. You want to go cyclopolis? Floors from -1 to -3 are taken by one person. Want to go Plains of Havoc? Sure, write yourself in the letter, you are fourth in line. I thought the server could be a good way to chill and relax after work but it is not. If you have like 1-2 hours daily to play do not even start, unless you manage to write yourself down before the work in the morning so you can hunt at night.

They removed only ankrahmun nothing more. Just look for other place to hunt. Edron orcs, heroes, edron dragons, fibula rotworms, way to mintwailn, hellgate, elven fortress. There is much more. Problem are places every1 wants to hunt/best spawns. But that places are free only on servers with 10 ppl population.

Welcome to you first server that has actual real players and not just bots outside depot and houses.

all spawns are taken. It's not surprise to spot +100 level hunting dwarf soldiers or ghouls. You want to go necro? Someone is there for next 12 hours. You want to go cyclopolis? Floors from -1 to -3 are taken by one person. Want to go Plains of Havoc? Sure, write yourself in the letter, you are fourth in line. I thought the server could be a good way to chill and relax after work but it is not. If you have like 1-2 hours daily to play do not even start, unless you manage to write yourself down before the work in the morning so you can hunt at night
pm me we can duo something fun

Welcome to you first server that has actual real players and not just bots outside depot and houses.
Oh, stop with this Stockholm-syndrome talk. The map is just too small for its player base and that's a fact. Never, in any ot or real server there were no letters at spawns like Cyclopolis or Plains of Havoc. They were considered public. In Tibiantis poh is taken for ten hours by 120 knight hunting cyclops. Can you imagine? I'm saying this to dispel the rumors that the server is suited for casual players. It is not.

Never, in any ot or real server there were no letters at spawns like Cyclopolis or Plains of Havoc.
You clearly had not played real Tibia back in the day or earlier Tibianic/Medivia then.

Your main issue is not with the map itself, but the fact you want a highly populated old Tibia-like server with the most popular spawns being free for your own use. That's an internal contradiction, you can't have both. Doesn't matter if it's tomb or poh, the best spawns are never going to be free on a decently populated server, it's only moving the bar up. Those were always occupied by guilds "in power" or atleast widely respected. Welcome to Tibia, world where politics and diplomacy play a role. There are many other spots though, that are way less hunted, suited for people who want to stay out of trouble, and that you're probably not even taking into consideration, cause you care about exp/h too much. So guess what, in that way you're not a casual player.

The server IS suited for casual players, but you misunderstand the concept. It's slow paced, server where people can chill and slowly progress without any rush, where they may want to hunt long forgotten spots again and make use of the entire mainland, like they did in the old times. It's not going to reset, go down or die, so there's nowhere to rush. We wanted to create a place that would resemble old Tibia climate as close as possible, and that's how it was in the old times. You wanted to hunt the best spots - you had to be in a guild, hang out with right people and so on. You wanted to just play casually - you had to look for other options and go to less used spawns with maybe worse exp/h, but placed away from the crowd. (And I do know what I'm speaking about, since most of the time I had been the second kind, so I learned to use the "useless" parts of the map.)

The update is a work in progress now, it will bring a bit more space, but without understanding the above it probably won't change anything in your eyes. Cause its goal is not to bring dozens of dozens of pg-like spawns better than existing ones.
Updates are meant do add something fresh and create the atmosphere of old Tibia updates that everyone used to wait for, but not change the game completly. Tibiantis was made an old Tibia and it stays to be old Tibia and what you're complaining here about was exactly one of the traits of old Tibia era.

server I played didn't claim cp first 3 floors until fe, poh was also free

difference is our world was rooted in older versions 7.0,
things were different and already established,
new worlds 7.4 started in other settings, so didn't adopt old ways

maybe president tibiantis can make a deal for 1 or 2 public community spawn to help new comers?? xd
it's not for me but can be good for server to grow 😇 for better tibiantis

Agreed. Just the best!

NEWCOMERS: if u need some starting equip (scale armor/brass legs/dwarven shield/iron helmet) pm. Wyexpiolas.

ye because its not like theres new ankh that we jhust need to discover, and u are saying that admins took u half of map.. xD stupid people..

Maybe DECEMBER teaser?!
go give me GIF by HuaweiMobileFr

hahaha, love how tibiantis crowd went from "theres big area somewhere instead of ankh, it's gonna be crazy cool with new custom spawns etc" to "they removed ankh"

how these gm's still havent realized their mistake they made with ankrahmun is beyond me,

hahaha, love how tibiantis crowd went from "theres big area somewhere instead of ankh, it's gonna be crazy cool with new custom spawns etc" to "they removed ankh"

how these gm's still havent realized their mistake they made with ankrahmun is beyond me,
Haha.xD well yeah if we cant reach it it's like its removed.xD

Back