• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
gm's still havent realized their mistake with ankrahmun
read first post of discussion thread and behold The pearl 🌏
But why getting rid of Ankrahmun? After a broader analysis, and our own experience too, we came to the conclusion that today's game on version 7.4 has become a boring schema in which almost all events revolve around Ankrahmun and the nearby hunting places (tombs). This is due to the bad design. Tombs are simply too good, as if they were designed purely for GFB shooting, in comparision to what else the game offered at the time. While the city itself is one big protection zone, which allows to move around safely in any situation. Originally it was even worse, as initially there was no PZ on the pyramids whatsoever, which resulted in the impossibility of killing anyone who jumped on them. Hence CipSoft "fixed" it. Which only confirms the thesis about poor design (or not-so-well thought at least). And although Ankrahmun and tombs were added in 7.3 and 7.4, and truly had its climate, we find that it did not quite match the then gameplay. At the time, we may have not realized it, but from the perspective of years it can be clearly seen.

This is why we decided to break the schema. There will be one city less, which - we hope - will slightly help to people other cities as well as stimulate the creativity of players in inventing others new-old ways of hunting. And meanwhile it left us enough space to create some new content full of secrets.

Last edited:
WHAT ABOUT UPDATE??????
You told us there will be new content in 2020.
There are like 3 weeks left, still we dont have new teaser... just a quote form site:

"... we will be posting update teasers regularly. Treat this one as an introduction..."
Kay, 20 Sep 2020 23:25:08 CEST

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Still wondering when there will be a US server release. unplayable from us on the other side of the world

Still wondering when there will be a US server release. unplayable from us on the other side of the world
at the rate of these updates, 2030 minimum with a "coming soon" release announcement in 2025

Ye it was fun at begining. Just spend your 10 euro monthly and enjoy your ankrahmun sir. - ok no problem.
But cmon i already spent like 100 euro for this ot and the only CUSTOM CONTENT that i discovered is to kill desert hunter south from darashia.
Where the hell is official statement about update? XD

I feel already like they are treat us, normal rpg players, like idiots who just pay and pay for love to old tibia.
If there is no more serious info within days with date of update i wont buy next pacc seriously xD

when american server? a lot of americans wants to play. and brasilians with shit internet that you guys had like 20 years ago.

It most likely will happen one day, but not in the nearest future, as there's no space for other world now. We already have an overload of work with the existing one. Plus Tibiantis hasn't yet grown enough to maintain two worlds, we don't want the current server to be abandonded (either by players or us) due to opening a new one.

i wont buy next pacc seriously xD

Then don't. I've already said that in our discord and will say it again. Buying pacc is meant to be an expression of support. It doesn't make us milionaires, it doesn't even pay back all the work. So if you don't think this server is worth your support, then don't buy it.
The money we're making here is already very little comparing to the amount of work we're doing. If you think we're only sipping cofee and doing nothing but counting money, it's just sad, but that's your will. If we really wanted to suck off people's money, there are many ways we could've done it and deluding you with an update surely wouldn't be the best. Running a 1x no-mc server with only pacc to offer in general is not the best way to milk player's money. But even then we could just open another world, like many people ask us to, and grab the initial income, like most hosters do (fun fact: in April Tibiantis made 3x more money than in the following months), but we won't until we know we're ready to maintain it. Tibiantis hasn't introduced ANY paid options other than pacc, even when also players proposed them. We haven't raised the prices by a cent even since they begun to include 23% vat (like every company would do). Yet there're people coming here and saying 7 euro is so expensive (wheres we actually get at best 3 euro out of it), meanwhile demanding 3 people team to work like a big company. It's not like we only have an update to work on. I often spend all my day only on people's daily affairs, answering all the mails, privs etc. (since the beginning there hasn't yet been a day in which we were all inactive in our discord). Then we also need to maintain the server, keep catching cheaters, work on improving ways of detecton, client's development, advertising and so on. And again, we're only 3 people, where Lord and Xioniz don't live off Tibiantis.
We're not running this server because of your money. We're running it because we WANT to. And with or without your support, we will keep it on and eventually complete all the plans. Just like months before server's launch many disbelieved it would even start, insulted us for 'delaying' it, laughed that we'd not be banning cheaters cause 'every hoster is greedy' etc. (the user two posts above being an example).
So if you think all the work we've been putting into making this server stable, bugfree and fair for everyone is not worth your support, then DON'T pay for that pacc. No matter how pompous it sounds, we're not looking for 'customers'. We'd be honestly equally happy with 50 active and supportive players, as we're grateful for every support we get.

The update work is in progress and will definitely come live. But even real Tibia big updates were released once a year. Tibianic/Medivia updates were taking years. If you don't have any understanding for it - I'll repeat again: spare that money for yourself.
Adding pressure, making jokes or complaining won't change anything in that matter. If you don't feel it's worth waiting, then don't wait. It's basicly the same talk as before the start, when we were getting those messages "start it already kurwa or i don't play", "ha ha ha postopned it won't start" etc. all the time. But thinking in a longterm perspective, we wanted to make it ready and thanks to that the server is still here. Should we listened to those people, Tibiantis would have started way earlier, but then ended like many of those 2 weeks meteors.
We're really working as much as we can, and we will not rush with anything just because someone wants to. We need to make sure about the update's quality, before it's released (which is all made from the scratch, including sprites, nothing like the copy-paste stuff), as in a longterm the quality will again matter more than waiting time.

Maybe it clarifies a few things, maybe not. Maybe it eased you down or maybe discouraged even more. But that's the way it is. We're all aware it's frustrating to wait and wait, but we always said it's a longterm project, we chose that way long before its start, and we will not change it. We belive that in a longterm it's always better to put more time into polishing than give a slapdash. Only two times we 'loosened' our approach and both times it turned definitely not worth, so never again.

We don't often post in otland, with any doubts or further questions I suggest using our discord where we're active basicly all the time.

Last edited:
Sorry, w8. But you made statement that there will be update in 2020.
You did it like 3 months ago. And now you "will not rush with anything"? XD
Many ppl decided to stay and support server because u made that promise.
And now, when many players got commited with time and money you are saying that ppl are free to go.

No words for you Kay, you are just edgy fallus man but "thats the way it is and you will not change it"

i guess 3 months ago there was 80 online at peak or 100 now its a bit more so they are forced to spent more time talking with players or checking cheaters which i think is way more crucial for gameplay than rushing update

Sorry, w8. But you made statement that there will be update in 2020.
You did it like 3 months ago. And now you "will not rush with anything"? XD
Many ppl decided to stay and support server because u made that promise.
And now, when many players got commited with time and money you are saying that ppl are free to go.

No words for you Kay, you are just edgy fallus man but "thats the way it is and you will not change it"

People were always free to go, and what I wrote here today wasn't anything new. I said the same in our discord 3 months ago, and repeated everytime someone tried to put unnecessary additional pressure on us, as if we weren't already busy all days long. And especially when anyone implied we're only sucking off people's money.
I think it's worthless to discuss more since you did not refer to anything from my post at all. The way you're already trying to insult us (when the year isn't even over yet) and how you're ignoring all the rest, shows that there never really was any support behind your money but only demands.
I really do understand it's very frustrating to wait, but you're putting it as if you were scammed. When in fact you have three people doing their best to fulfill everyone's expectations for very little in return. If that's the way you see it, tell me your ingame nick, I will refund you're pacc and you can leave.

Last edited:
People were always free to go, and what I wrote here today wasn't anything new. I said the same in our discord 3 months ago, and repeated everytime someone tried to put unnecessary additional pressure on us, as if we weren't already busy all days long. And especially when anyone implied we're only sucking off people's money.
I think it's worthless to discuss more since you did not refer to anything from my post at all. The way you're already trying to insult us (when the year isn't even over yet) and how you're ignoring all the rest, shows that there never really was any support behind your money but only demands.
I really do understand it's very frustrating to wait, but you're putting it as if you were scammed. When in fact you have three people doing their best to fulfill everyone's expectations for very little in return. If that's the way you see it, tell me your ingame nick, I will refund you're pacc and you can leave.

Seems it would have been better to never say anything about updates until you were 100% curtein. You cannot blame them, you have said many times, I can even quote some things you've said regarding updates. You and lord have been poking "soon" jokes to people a lot, which is a bit frustrating to a player I can Imagine.

I seriously think that you're being too defensive and protective of your image and a little bit ignorant sometimes. I can assure you that none of your players are pressuring you or blaming you in any way, you just seem too blind to see their point of view.

You and lord have been poking "soon" jokes to people a lot, which is a bit frustrating to a player I can Imagine.
I did not, and the 'soon' jokes were actually made up way before server's launch. Not by us, but by people who blamed us for taking too long to start it. It refered straight to us refusing to give an exact date of start, when the project was still a work in progress.

I can assure you that none of your players are pressuring you or blaming you in any way, you just seem too blind to see their point of view.
With all respect, but you can speak for yourself, not for everyone. And I do know better how much of negative pressure we've been getting for months even before the server started.

Ofc there's also a large group of supportive players, who always try to look objectively. It's warming and we're always very grateful for their support, but my post wasn't directed towards them at all. I even said I'd be equally happy with 50 of them still playing.
It wasn't directed towards everyone but people who think we're doing here anything with their money in head.

If - after refusing any money before server could come live; after refunding everyone for the initial crash (returned money to anyone who sent a mail); after refusing to introduce any proposed paid options; after refusing to start a new world yet (despite new start would again bring 3-4x more money); after not even raising the prices by a cent when we were forced to include 23% vat; after banning cheaters no matter what, facc or pacc; and after we denied any offers where people wanted to gain some 'privilages' - someone tries to present it as a money-grabbing server only because "kurwa update not finished yet" - how is THAT not ignorant and blind?
You're implying I'm unable to see your point, but can you see mine?

I can accept player's criticism, disapointment, even frustration. But ofc I will not accept the above, we don't deserve it. If you think those few hundreds euros a month are worth it, you're wrong. I take it as a huge disrespect, so like I said, give me your ingame name, I will send the money back and you can go away. To the server that you think does not scam or milk its players like we 'do'.

(again, this is directed towards the very specific argument, not all the players who impatiently wait for the update)

Last edited:
@kay don’t listen so much on spammers and trolls. We are all waiting for the update but doesn’t matter if it takes 1 month from now or 3. We believe you will make a great update so don’t stress too much!

better balanced update than something not tested as its serious server long term and increase from 100k/h to 150k/h is too big game changer right both for lvls and economy

Back