• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Got to say i am also loving this server, nice slow progress, no botters, wish there were more ppl and talking in game chat but everything else is cool.

Date of update ? any progress ? you have some problems to introduce it ? You said regular trailers of update

no speeding you up, just want to know how much time left for perliczanka update.
p.s

If you gonna answer "soon" then i x log from server, no more zarciki heheszki sreszki.

Two new events on our server:

First on test server - join rebelion against Xineta Spellcaster or defend president...or maybe backstab everyone?:) -06.01.2021 test server

Important: no level restriction, but to join event you need to already have a character on Tibiantis

2nd one - 20.01.2021 - new noobwar event, max.lv 25 - more details will be given soon.

Link to events:

See you around and Happy New Year!

Your's Lamu

2 days to pvp event on test server - no lvl restriction. Just join side - Venore or Thais in right time. Unlimited runes and money on test server.

Link to event in post above.

Your's Lamu

3,5h to event, join earlier on test server to take supplies. In all depots there is npc who give free runes, free cash and free amulet of loss.

Selling/buying content (trading)
He is so busy that he will always answer you on discord XDDDDDD Working hard 2137h/day.

1610103744549.png
1610103786852.png

Cheers you believers XDXD

PS New site "soon" i believe XD (it has been almost 1 year since they posted first "soon" about website)

Last edited by a moderator:
They said they wont give any other date of update because dont want to be insulted anymore cause of missing deadline.

So no idea.

Anyway: 13 days to noobwar event, 3 teams.

For me server is still greatest on market. With ankh/update or without it. Its just perfect 7.4 replica.

But I wish to see they masterpiece work at last...

Hello. I'm a total newb for this game but i saw this server and kind of liked the story and the whole idea of the server.
Being a server where there is so hard to level up i'm concerned for all the problems people said in here.
Is this server invested in the long term? I'm playing mostly to discover the game, make friends and do events.

Also seeing that the population is mostle from poland/venezuela. ¿Will i have problems finding a group to play with in English?

Hello. I'm a total newb for this game but i saw this server and kind of liked the story and the whole idea of the server.
Being a server where there is so hard to level up i'm concerned for all the problems people said in here.
Is this server invested in the long term? I'm playing mostly to discover the game, make friends and do events.

Also seeing that the population is mostle from poland/venezuela. ¿Will i have problems finding a group to play with in English?
this server is perfect for what you're asking for. most players speak english and there are several guilds for your needs.

Bolts and cats recruting. We are european and american guild. Whatever timezone you will find some1 to play with.

Back