• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Funny how kay only focuses on the things apparently people have said about the server, and doesn't address a single problem about the server itself. He still hasn't recognized how they completely fucked the ankrahmun storyline if there ever even was a custom ankrahmun for example, saying on the first day that he will not be surprised if people solve ankh on the first day, instead it's been 11 months and noone's been further than few custom npcs, still saying that ankrahmun access is possible and people are just lower IQ than he is apparently

Funny how kay only focuses on the things apparently people have said about the server, and doesn't address a single problem about the server itself. He still hasn't recognized how they completely fucked the ankrahmun storyline if there ever even was a custom ankrahmun for example, saying on the first day that he will not be surprised if people solve ankh on the first day, instead it's been 11 months and noone's been further than few custom npcs, still saying that ankrahmun access is possible and people are just lower IQ than he is apparently

The ank issue has been addressed, discussed and already announced it would be reworked after the update if it's not solved until then yet. That being said, I don't think there's any use in addressing it over and over now. Especially since the people who brought it up here were not seeking for it to be addressed, but only wanted to bash on us for some personal bias (the first guy in particular, as he was sending real life threats to me even before Tibiantis was launched). As for the rest, what exactly do you feel should be addressed yet? If people make arguments about how they don't want to exp 10k/h or wait for the spawn, or about "having no time", or about how they expected funnier wars etc. it is kinda pointless discussion, as they're ignoring the whole concept this server was based on. That post (plus what also @Lamusini pointed) covers and answers the most of it. What else shall I address? That I am a stubborn person? Of course I am stubborn, if not for that, the server wouldn't have been made in the first place or wouldn't have lasted. Sure we are not perfect and make mistakes too with no doubt, but if you read back what people's expectations were BEFORE the start - Tibiantis fulfilled that actually better than the most had thought. It was promised to be stable, recreating old Tibia mechanics in very details, free of corruption, not made to milk players, and to have very strict anti-cheating policy. Despite the disbeliefs it was all brought to you. But some people quickly got used to what they previously thought was unreal, and therefore forgot how much effort, time, and stubborness such project requires. If we are as terrible as those people now claim, I rather have them go play what suits them better and keep developing the server for those who're to stay.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Everyone states that tibiantis has gr8 tibia gameplay mechanics and perfect anti-cheat policy.

But it also has a captain who thinks that he has over 10k IQ and that everyone else around server is an fucking idiot.

In my case, as your customer i feel that you cheated me. Many things were said but not done:
  • You promised to deliver custom ank content, possible to solve - u failed as fk.
  • You promised that there were be new website finished like 6month ago - failed as fk.
  • Then you hooked me to keep playing the server with promise that there will be huge update in 2k20 with custom island - again u freacking LIED

All lies only for 10euro/month :)

Yet still you state that ppl only hate you, because they want more and more.
I feel sad, because i really wasted tons of time and effort to keep server alive and bring new players for months (i quit like 1month ago), but when i see how Kay is acting its clear that its better to stay away.

SHAME ON YOU!

I hope some1 discovers ank and quits 4ever

"But we cant change the quest already cause it has been discovered"

Ps.
Why are you guys in such a hurry, server is long term and updates including website are ready to be relased soon (=

Last edited:
For me the challenge of this server is to play tibia without grinding exp. On a map with monsters that are again strong enough to kill you in 1 round and spend time on other fun activities that are otherwise not worth doing.

Others out level everything in a few months and then complain it gets boring. Ofcourse everyone knows how to get best exp already but on 1x slow rate, smaller map and less available time... How can that really be the goal?

It doesn't have to be about hunting caves every day. That's what you make of it. A new website, a new island, even Ankrahmun has very little impact when you enjoy the game as it is. And on a server like this with extraordinary detail you can.

20210228_114250.gif

20210225_005108.gif

@kay If you spent half the time on the update and finishing it, instead of defending yourself on every single comment maybe the update would be done by now. Instead you spend hours on every forum, banning ppl who trash talk u on torg and responding to 1% of the points that you "can" refute on otland.

Be a mature owner/staff/admin, and shut up and apologise for wasting all of our time with the fake idea that there is an update coming. Stop defending something that cannot be defended. Website was 95% done close to 7-8 months ago and you are gonna say "but we had to rewrite the backend bla bla" <- no1 believes you after lieing for months abt the update. Update was going to "come before the new year" and with weekly teasers. You gave 2 cringe teasers, with 0 context to it. We are now on month 2 of the new year, and there is no update in sight. There is no website, and there are no people comin to play. On top of that, you have a corrupt tutor whos a personal friend of yours, and you yourself have the ability to take criticism comparable to Donald Trump himself (Possible worse cuz even he knows when to shutup).

TL:DR Server is great but admins are joke

You and your p2w team is not making it any better by power abusing the very small amt of new players that (maybe) come by the way. Being a bunch of bullies and starting a war cuz you got small weaner irl and got bullied urselves irl (Watunza nr 2). Nor does a single team buying 90% of the highscores for rl cash make it at all enticing to play for any new comers. Are you the main problem ? Nah of course not. Do you help the server at all ? Of course not.

Last edited:
On top of that, you have a corrupt tutor whos a personal friend of yours

How can a tutor even be corrupt when he has literally no power? The only difference between tutor and other players is that tutor's messages in help channel are highlighted, that's all. Tutors in Tibiantis are exactly what tutors in real Tibia were. You only talk to us to become one rather than complete some test with answers found on the Internet. So bribing a tutor would make equal sense as bribing any other player.
Besides, Caveki is not a friend of mine. He applied for a tutor because he said he used to be one in real Tibia back in the days. I never knew him before. Stop making up your stories.
Inb4 "you only refer to one point!!" - of course I'm not going to waste more time speaking to you, especially since you're taking turns complaining that I don't answer and that I do answer people. You never gave a damn what one had to tell you anyway, just talked for talking. So welcome to my ignore list.

Im glad you have time to reply here consistently, ban ppl on discord and ban ppl on torg instead of working on this 2 month late update. As well as the final 5% of the website (since it was 95% done 4-5 months ago).

You never gave a damn what one had to tell you anyway, just talked for talking

considering you have had nothing but complaints about ankrahmun since day 1 and have listened to none of them,
considering how literally every player shares the same opinion about you "cant deal with criticism, always thinks hes right" I find this your most ironic statement yet.

Most players quit because of the staff and their inability to accept when you are wrong NOT because the server itself is unstable or sucks. They mostly quit because you cannot own a mistake and instead need to make 1000 reasons why its not your fault. "Backend needed rewrite, not enough staff, spriter scammed us, the list continues on and on". Instead of just apologising for your misleading (on purpose or not) and being mature, youd rather defend countless points that are irrelevant to the actual problem with the server.

Serv is fine, staff is led by a fragile clown. You wonder why I call you Iryont/Konrad/Bolec ? Cuz u r the same except Iryont learned to accept opinions not equal to his own over the years. The path of Bolec is in front of you.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like Kay is forcing you to play his server, you don’t like it? Move on.

you can say whatever. but its atleast not a money grab server like realesta or nostalrius. I agree that he's doing a terrible job with the "updates" and that hes losing his core players cause of this. I think he lost his chance on a succesfull server and that the current world will never be truly alive as it could have been. Hope he will open in the future some highrate server. Like medivia has pendulum/purity. Im sure that can be a succes.

I think he lost his chance on a succesfull server and that the current world will never be truly alive as it could have been.
Thats why its so frustrating that the best 7.4 server to ever exist will never be as popular as it could be only because of stubborn incompetent admins.The server had great potential but Kay/Lord delaying everything/ignoring community destroyed it

you can say whatever. but its atleast not a money grab server like realesta or nostalrius. I agree that he's doing a terrible job with the "updates" and that hes losing his core players cause of this. I think he lost his chance on a succesfull server and that the current world will never be truly alive as it could have been. Hope he will open in the future some highrate server. Like medivia has pendulum/purity. Im sure that can be a succes.

"Core players", "lost chance" - keywords that indicate the usage of the two unwritten rules:
I know it's an ever-since tibian rule of retirement, that the one who has quit always claims the server is dead and will never exhaust himself of arguments to support that thesis (which he will often use to justify his own discouragement then, regardless of the actual reason). So I'm not really going to discuss it, just wanted to mention that I've been hearing of the server being dead since April and still cannot find any data to cover that. Basicly all data we are able to track (and so are you partly: Tibiantis Info - Max Online (https://tibiantis.info/stats/max)) shows Tibianits is probably one of the most stable servers out there. Of course people get bored and quit, but others come in their place, it's a natural cycle. Also the server is still under development, never was it abandoned. So speaking of it as if it was a past is a non-substantive argumentation.
But of course you will find a hundred of reasons why the people who do play Tibiantis should not count, and that's another unwritten rule: tibian players often seem to think they are in some way more important than the others.

Before you complain on how the OT scene is full of "money grab" servers, it's good to understand why it is like that. So let me tell you. Whatever do you think, such project does not make a living. We're earning here a few hundreds euros a month for all the effort and those insults.
The "money grab" servers you put your hate on are incomparably more profitable for much less effort. So every hoster begins to wonder, why even care, if I get complaints and insults either way? Xioniz is actually doing his nine to five for a minimal wage in Poland, working on the update, and some of you are literally standing over him telling to work harder and faster. Everyone would get sick of this. Would YOU even lift a finger in such job?
That being said, it takes real passionate and STUBBORN people to work on such project. Of course we are fucking stubborn. If you haven't yet realized, this server wouldn't have ever been made if not for that. The moment you realize it's not a "money grab" server, you should also realize you are dealing with hobbyists, not a freaking corporation.

Thats why its so frustrating that the best 7.4 server to ever exist will never be as popular as it could be only because of stubborn incompetent admins.The server had great potential but Kay/Lord delaying everything/ignoring community destroyed it

People like Tusk~ are literally the reason why OT scene is the way it is and why there are so few interesting projects. You think that we're delaying anything for a whim or due to our laziness? I really do understand the frustration of waiting, but you also need to understand there are reasons behind this. Not only we had more work than initially planned but one guy left the team a few months ago, which is crucial.
You have a "not money grab" server, nearly bug-free, that's running for 10 months without a single crash or rollback, with admins that never did favor anyone, and where cheating is probably limited to the level no other server was ever near. But when the update is failed to be delivered within the ETA, you instantly bash on how incompetent the admins are. As if the "best 7.4 server" (as you named it) was made by itself, and was not put online by the exact same people.
Again, we do understand the disappointement, but it is not like the 3 months of delay were put on a whim. It's also not like any of you would praise us for releasing rushed content.
I'm not really going to comment on that more (it really does feel like a waste of time at this point). You either need to have better understanding for people who already put more effort in their projects than they get in return (business-wise) and stop being so demanding, or you should stop complaining on "money grab" servers. Or just do as @BoneZ suggested - move on and keep waiting for your dream server, where premium costs 1 euro, admins work 36 hours a day, do everything you wish, and always deliver everything with no delays. I wish you good luck.

Luckily the above does not apply to the whole community. There're still supportive old tibia lovers who are also able to differ constructive criticism from whinning and demanding, and thanks to whom this project will continue in developing. With or without you, that's only your will.

Last edited:
"Core players", "lost chance" - keywords that indicate the usage of the two unwritten rules:

Nah, they indicate the usage of facts. You had a natural epidemic that was going on that more or less FORCED PLAYERS to be indoors. Some people were literlly not allowed to work. Feel free to twist it as u want.

. It's also not like any of you would praise us for releasing rushed content.

No, but we would praise you for swallowing your pride about how bad ank is designed and you making the quest reasonable and not designed by the blind and deaf

I'm not really going to comment on that more (it really does feel like a waste of time at this point).

And yet you consistently defend in discord instead of move on. You spend more time here viewing other threads and defending points that cannot be defended by any sane man.

Ah now Kay is getting the Otland staff to delete posts made here.

fantastic.

No, you might be surprised but we actually read most of the new posts and I was the one who saw these and deleted them.
Seeing as you can't stay on topic even after the "warning" ill give you a reply ban, if you have any questions you can contact me via PM.

I was banned in August for making fun of no ank and lack of updates, how many months passed and nothing changed, Tibiantis is work station for venezuelans :D
Enjoy ur new content, mwahaha

No, you might be surprised but we actually read most of the new posts and I was the one who saw these and deleted them.
Seeing as you can't stay on topic even after the "warning" ill give you a reply ban, if you have any questions you can contact me via PM.
no freedom irl due corona and no freedom on forum:( what a times we living in!!!

It seems you've deleted posts that are not supposed to be deleted, such as where people complain about the server. Those posts are not lies, they are posted because of a reason and the reason is that people are frustrated with the server. People were promised updates and those updates were never released. It is odd for me that you deleted those without even actually understanding why people are mad or even spent 1 hour on the server yourself.

I still find kay's behavior very arrogant, he still doesn't understand why the hate towards him is huge. It is simple kay, you promised people updates that you never released, you gave so many release dates yet all of them never came out. People invested time hoping to have an update, and the time they wasted towards trusting you is what makes them mad, it's like giving a kid candy and taking it away from him all the time, at the end he'll get mad. You treat the players that spent time like shit, you never apologized nor showed some kind of empathy.

if ankh is already done, then realease it so people shut up? im not trying to make you work harder or more because i respect ur work but if ankh is ready to go then open it up..

Last edited:
Back