• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Newcomers ofc think they are smarter then others and try to cheat:

844.25 Mar 2021 02:37:36 CETHerby29unofficial software detection
843.25 Mar 2021 02:27:03 CETInstrybutor Szczel11multiclient
842.25 Mar 2021 02:26:44 CETMichail12multiclient
841.25 Mar 2021 02:26:26 CETZulomm11multiclient
840.25 Mar 2021 02:26:09 CETDessella15multiclient

HOW SOMEONE COULD MAKE TIBIA SERVER WITHOUT ALOWING BOTS AND CHEATS>:/

Great job Tibiantis stuff

yup tested few spawns they are quite decent seems like kay and lord spent shitload of time actually testing these spawns with characters instead of just leaving map and mobs for players to test

and its fine for me to wait even entire year for map if its well tested by staff

For all crying ppl there are no npcs to buy djinn items:

01:14 Datan: Hello, Cole.
01:14 Cole: sell 18 fire axe
01:14 Datan: Do you want to sell 18 fire axes for 135000 gold?
01:14 Cole: yes
01:14 Datan: Here is your money.

It indeed seems to be more than just to scratch on the surface (english) like Galillee did, running to both ends on his stream of the new island and screaming in caps to everyone he saw "THERE'S NOTHING HERE" XD

It's evening in Europe and noon in Venezuela right now, but still Venezuela beats countries like Poland in online numbers

Seems legit, alive servidor :D

We are dealing with day and night shifts.

because as people can see at (Tibiantis Info - Insomniac (https://tibiantis.info/stats/insomniac)) there is some people who are sharing account like for 3 ppl to get highest magic level possible and sell then as neutral future character. Not at the moment, but some time ago there was like 6 account who was like 23hour per day / 7days. We can see this there: (Tibiantis Info - Highscores (https://tibiantis.info/stats/highscores/1/mlvl)) names; Alka, Melka, Kiran etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
this feeling when for 1 year you were making hidden snacks and hide many keywords to npcs, but all your players did was "hi, aruthang, yes" to npc on venore, then wrote tons of hate about nothing new added on otland XD

i cant even imagine their faces.

So there's this venezuelan guild called Chosen Ones, and they power abusing low lvls here, lvl 125 guy killing lvl 25 twice just because I killed his noob friend (lvl 24), and now a lvl 70 acting like a bitch and hunting my friend just because he joked and pulled his lootbag away from him (he wasnt going to steal, it was a joke -.-), I mean wtf? Very toxic playing

Last edited:
So there's this venezuelan guild called Chosen Ones, and they power abusing low lvls here, lvl 125 guy killing lvl 25 twice just because I killed his noob friend (lvl 24), and now a lvl 70 acting like a bitch and hunting my friend just because he joked and pulled his lootbag away from him (he wasnt going to steal, it was a joke -.-), I mean wtf? Very toxic playing
Well...it's pvp server. And because there are no botters u interact like in old tibia. Try to solve problem/keep playing with this char(nobody will longterm care abt some random 25lv)/create new one. 25lv is not much playing.

See you in game

p.s.
Chosen Ones aint Venezuelan guild:p

Okay so let me get this stright, you killed somebody, and now you have problem that somebody hunts you and killing you, right ? Damn, IT must hurt, so unfair server..

Pulling someone's lootbag is the funniest joke I can imagine. I would laugh my ass off if someone would start to push my 4h+ hour loot away from me XD

Pulling someone's lootbag is the funniest joke I can imagine. I would laugh my ass off if someone would start to push my 4h+ hour loot away from me XD
Nobody do IT, unless he want to be Hunted by whole server. Full RPG server, no place for power abusers here.

I know IT, trust me.

Yours, old demixaz, Prince of thieves.

And now... Chilling with top guild on voice emulator on teamspeak, they doesnt even know that Prince of thieves waiting for right moment to show his true face :)

Nobody do IT, unless he want to be Hunted by whole server. Full RPG server, no place for power abusers here.

I know IT, trust me.

Yours, old demixaz, Prince of thieves.

And now... Chilling with top guild on voice emulator on teamspeak, they doesnt even know that Prince of thieves waiting for right moment to show his true face :)

ah yes I remember

''I stole my moms creditcard and bought a new account'' - KillingMachine 2020

Gyazos from war

Join best server without cheaters and boters. Learn how Tibia should be played. Almost 1 year server with stable playerbase.

Back