• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
War is hot 🔥 battle once a day lately. Over the expectation for a 1x server with high death penalty. Big up for both teams

War is hot 🔥 battle once a day lately. Over the expectation for a 1x server with high death penalty. Big up for both teams

Kinda funny how prior to the start some people claimed such slow server would never have a "proper" war, when it now seems to produce more action than some high-rates wars ;)
What I always said, it's not the rates that make the game interesting. They only make it age quicker.

Kinda funny how prior to the start some people claimed such slow server would never have a "proper" war, when it now seems to produce more action than some high-rates wars ;)
What I always said, it's not the rates that make the game interesting. They only make it age quicker.
Bach, it makes each frag metter because of death lose penalty. People care more.

banshee quest:

show starts at 1:49:00

ah, it totally stuns me to see this server beeing fully successfull. i also played here for 1-2months, thinking im the super smartass and i can mc without getting cought.
most likely, too late to jump in now and go play in the pond.

great work, both, GM's and the community! Cheers!

ah, it totally stuns me to see this server beeing fully successfull. i also played here for 1-2months, thinking im the super smartass and i can mc without getting cought.

Never to late!

Too late for what? Battle for the nr1 spot, would you? We all play for different reasons, most people play just to chill and have fun. Then it doesn't matter when you start as new ppl start all the time that you can play with.

top 1 got 60kk xp thats not hard to catch up specially now as summer is best time to pg (most of spawns will be free) and its war now so u'll have cheap runes+free spawns

3-4 months hardcore grind from start and u are 120lvl+ (as ek/rp ofc) then u can burn stored supplies/cash and pg hard getting 1kk-1.5kk exp a day

A wise man once said "At first you always plan to just play casual and chill with friends.
Suddenly without even knowing how it went there, you snort Tibia and take a full vacation from work dedicated to PG"

It feels real good to be back.

Last edited:
Back