• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
So paladin and mages buffed. How about knights? Vanilla knights vs buffed paladins and mages? Can't find any info regarding this in the ad

So paladin and mages buffed. How about knights? Vanilla knights vs buffed paladins and mages? Can't find any info regarding this in the ad
Axe, Sword, Club ring gives +10 skill & all armors, some weapons have had their base arm/dmg increased.

TIBIASCAPE HARDCORE PERMA-DEATH SERVER
From the looks of things gates will be open next Friday 27th of November. It will be an ongoing event for 30 days. It's going to be awesome in many ways!

TIBIASCAPE HARDCORE PERMA-DEATH SERVER
From the looks of things gates will be open next Friday 27th of November. It will be an ongoing event for 30 days. It's going to be awesome in many ways!

10x exp rate is kinda low for a 4fun hardcore permadeath event, just saying

10x exp rate is kinda low for a 4fun hardcore permadeath event, just saying
yeah.. probably is.. im going to do some day before testing and see how it feels and maybe i'll do some last minute changes.. thanks for the advice!

yeah.. probably is.. im going to do some day before testing and see how it feels and maybe i'll do some last minute changes.. thanks for the advice!
are you going to increase the spawn rate as well? it's extremely slow on the low rate server

are you going to increase the spawn rate as well? it's extremely slow on the low rate server

Yes, expect fast spawn and crazy stuff since its also OVERSPAWN in the game, it will be a bit crazy for sure! It will be a very fun server, no sitting around waiting for anything and we will add content as well during its live

IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE (last minute changes)

TIBIA HARDCORE SERVER (UPDATES)
Server registration opens in 2 hours Important changes

At level 200: Character will be enabled for PVP. From level 1-199 there is NO-PVP between players. You are protected.

Elite Knights: +20% melee damage, 1hp/1sec 1mana/4sec

Royal Paladins: Conjure Powerbolt same as Conjure Bolt now in terms of mana and cost value.

Elder Druids: Poison Storm (instant damage (-50% damage compared to UE) 1hp/4sec 1mana/1sec

Master Sorcerers: 1hp/4sec 1mana/1sec Enchant staff: level 30, 2 hours uptime, 100 damage (20 dmg variable), 10 mana per shot.

Announced deaths after level 20 server-wide. (Player (level: X) was killed by Monster/Player

RUNES AVAILABLE IN SHOP (Xodet etc) (say: spell runes) There will be customized spawns to explore at higher level, Orshabaal, Black Demons, Bazir for the best teams and other crazy shit to look after for the best loot in the game. Stay tuned for last minute changes

I do not recommend Tibiascape at all, it is scam, keep away!

They have driven away their community by not listening to their advice, the server has died the last weeks. Went from 40-50 online to 15 at most in 2 weeks. Realizing it is not very attractive with 10-15 people online, has resulted in the admins now faking the online list to fool people as they open a new "Hardcore server"

Faking their online list, they have removed the ability to view players online(TibiaScape (https://tibiascape.com/onlinelist.php)) and are manually adjusting the "players online" on the front page:
13 online on otservlist: Otservlist - Tibiascape
26-30 online on tibiascape.com

I do not recommend Tibiascape at all, it is scam, keep away!

They have driven away their community by not listening to their advice, the server has died the last weeks. Went from 40-50 online to 15 at most in 2 weeks. Realizing it is not very attractive with 10-15 people online, has resulted in the admins now faking the online list to fool people as they open a new "Hardcore server"

Faking their online list, they have removed the ability to view players online(TibiaScape (https://tibiascape.com/onlinelist.php)) and are manually adjusting the "players online" on the front page:
13 online on otservlist: Otservlist - Tibiascape
26-30 online on tibiascape.com

We're faking it with +13 players? Nice!

But for your information, we have Secura open, soon HC server open and currently a minecraft server under testing. So we're changing the playersonline tab and currently it shows everything. So with minecraft test server online, our testing chars on HC and Secura in total, yes thats +13 players. Otservlist is accurate to show Secura: yes.

This lowrate server has been up for over 3 months with average of 50 players, a strong community and no our numbers does not lie.

Previous posts from Doffen on OTLAND.net
------------------------------------------------------

Doffen:​

A warning about Gunzodus

And the show goes on... Gunz is straight up scam. I got banned for speaking the truth on the forums, now in 2017. This shady sh*t has gone on and on for years I see. Gunzodus.net fakes their online list

Gunzodus.net fakes their online list

Read this if you consider starting at Gunzodus. So there are only around 100 unique players online at the same time, the rest is fake. I've looked through the online list and the majority of the players are fake players you've created to boost the online status. Every forum thread only has...
-------------------------------------------------------

You seem to be the ultimate OTLAND.net troll, thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:
We're faking it with +13 players? Nice!

Previous posts from Doffen on OTLAND.net

A warning about Gunzodus

And the show goes on... Gunz is straight up scam. I got banned for speaking the truth on the forums, now in 2017. This shady sh*t has gone on and on for years I see. Gunzodus.net fakes their online list

Gunzodus.net fakes their online list

Read this if you consider starting at Gunzodus. So there are only around 100 unique players online at the same time, the rest is fake. I've looked through the online list and the majority of the players are fake players you've created to boost the online status. Every forum thread only has...
-------------------------------------------------------

You seem to be the ultimate OTLAND.net troll, thanks for stopping by.

Fake it with anymore would just be dumb, pretty much says it all when you double your online list by faking it with 13 players ;)
So I'm trolling for not tolerating bullshit and scam?

Fake it with anymore would just be dumb, pretty much says it all when you double your online list by faking it with 13 players ;)
So I'm trolling for not tolerating bullshit and scam?

You argument is that we show higher numbers of players, before the server even launched? That's genius!

You argument is that we show higher numbers of players, before the server even launched? That's genius!
Yeye, deny it all you want, I was not expecting you to admit that you fake your numbers. I just wanted to get it out there for people to see, before people get fooled and invest money on a dead server and community.

And btw, your online list is only showing even numbers now, with step of 2. You should look into your scam for it to seem legit ;)

This is what you have going on:
fakeOnlineList = actualPlayersOnline * 2

Last edited:
Yeye, deny it all you want, I was not expecting you to admit that you fake your numbers. I just wanted to get it out there for people to see, before people get fooled and invest money on a dead server and community.

And btw, your online list is only showing even numbers now, with step of 2. You should look into your scam for it to seem legit ;)

fakeOnlineList = actualPlayersOnline * 2

Thanks man! You're doing a community service here!

Please don't listen to Doffen's statements.

Yes the server is flawed in some aspects, but the suggestions and bug reports people make will be considered. It's just one developer, making changes need to be done carefully.

And the player count plummeted after initial release, but this happens to every OT server - people burn out. Perhaps a majority of people didn't like the slow gameplay this OT offers, yet other love it. I can attest for this (as I'm one of them), but that doesn't mean this is a bad or even "fraudulent" server.

About the discrepancy between Tibiascapes.com and OTservlist player count:
a) It takes time to synchronize.
b) Multiple worlds are not considered on OTServlist.

they have removed the ability to view players online
Yes, this is correct. Because there were so many people saying "This server is dead, no one plays it."
Thus these people would just not bother, instead of joining up and seeing how it would turn out.

Faking their online list
This is just information backed up by zero facts - just you being paranoid and thinking every OT server is ran by scumbags.

---------

I played TibiaScape in the first 2 months after the launch, and oh boy, it's been a ride.
Overall experience is positive, definitely an hard server to play. Managed to level up an level 50 EK and 2 level 11 makers.
After that I kind of burned out and didn't know what to commit it (in conjunction with needing supplies to hunt something better).

Pros:
  • Nice and slow server (imo, I'd even enjoy a 0.5x server more - seems about right and benefits longevity).
  • Blast of the past - has a retro feel about it, can even get pre-7.5 sprites using a rune (Transmorgify rune).
  • Mysteries - Just a couple have been confirmed, but definitely cool.
  • Lovely community - Even though there are a couple of rotten apples, the overall vibe is there.
  • Bestiary interface - Definitely an addictive thing to do, gotta kill them all (with rewards still being reasonable).
  • Economy balance and longevity - Removing the easy quests with big monetary rewards.
  • Reviving dead content - Some things in 7.4 are useless by default, TibiaScape revived it i.e. making enchant staff useful, making IH's heal over time.
  • Trivial anti-bot measure - Just making it a tad hard to bot on this server (i.e. having to drag runes to your hand slot to cast a spell on it).

Cons:
  • Not for relatively new players to Tibia - it's pretty hard to get going on this server.
  • Not for lone wolves (like me). - There are very little ways on getting going (as a knight). I managed level 32 as knight in Iron man mode with a longsword, not ideal.
  • Guess what I'm missing is the "logical" progression you'd make.
  • Vocational imbalance - There is a massive discrepancy between vocations and how easy/hard they are to level. (in order: Paladin -> Knight -> Druid/Sorc)
  • The altered quests affect gameplay, for example removing the bright sword quest - which was a turning point for me, as where I could not further progress without buying items from players. (end of the Iron Man challenge basically).

Last edited:
Faking the "Players online:" on the website is scam/fraud in my opinion.

Mr. frankfarmer came with some adjustments to the website after I revealed his scam.

It was players online * 2, resulting in always even numbers and a step of 2.
Now it is a (players online) + a constant (7) to make even/odd numbers show up, still not correct tho.

The fact that the changes was made to the Tibiascape website just minutes after I mentioned it here, is straight up admitting that he is faking it.
Just play by the rules dudes

The fact that we are talking fake numbers in single digits its just sad, it just goes to show how dead this server is.

Faking the "Players online:" on the website is scam/fraud in my opinion.

Mr. frankfarmer came with some adjustments to the website after I revealed his scam.

It was players online * 2, resulting in always even numbers and a step of 2.
Now it is a (players online) + a constant (7) to make even/odd numbers show up, still not correct tho.

The fact that the changes was made to the Tibiascape website just minutes after I mentioned it here, is straight up admitting that he is faking it.
Just play by the rules dudes

The fact that we are talking fake numbers in single digits its just sad, it just goes to show how dead this server is.

You're wrong. You think you know what you are talking about, but you actually have no clue. You should try the server, it's going to be fun!
Post automatically merged:

Please don't listen to Doffen's statements.

Yes the server is flawed in some aspects, but the suggestions and bug reports people make will be considered. It's just one developer, making changes need to be done carefully.

And the player count plummeted after initial release, but this happens to every OT server - people burn out. Perhaps a majority of people didn't like the slow gameplay this OT offers, yet other love it. I can attest for this (as I'm one of them), but that doesn't mean this is a bad or even "fraudulent" server.

About the discrepancy between Tibiascapes.com and OTservlist player count:
a) It takes time to synchronize.
b) Multiple worlds are not considered on OTServlist.

Yes, this is correct. Because there were so many people saying "This server is dead, no one plays it."
Thus these people would just not bother, instead of joining up and seeing how it would turn out.

This is just information backed up by zero facts - just you being paranoid and thinking every OT server is ran by scumbags.

---------

I played TibiaScape in the first 2 months after the launch, and oh boy, it's been a ride.
Overall experience is positive, definitely an hard server to play. Managed to level up an level 50 EK and 2 level 11 makers.
After that I kind of burned out and didn't know what to commit it (in conjunction with needing supplies to hunt something better).

Pros:
  • Nice and slow server (imo, I'd even enjoy a 0.5x server more - seems about right and benefits longevity).
  • Blast of the past - has a retro feel about it, can even get pre-7.5 sprites using a rune (Transmorgify rune).
  • Mysteries - Just a couple have been confirmed, but definitely cool.
  • Lovely community - Even though there are a couple of rotten apples, the overall vibe is there.
  • Bestiary interface - Definitely an addictive thing to do, gotta kill them all (with rewards still being reasonable).
  • Economy balance and longevity - Removing the easy quests with big monetary rewards.
  • Reviving dead content - Some things in 7.4 are useless by default, TibiaScape revived it i.e. making enchant staff useful, making IH's heal over time.
  • Trivial anti-bot measure - Just making it a tad hard to bot on this server (i.e. having to drag runes to your hand slot to cast a spell on it).

Cons:
  • Not for relatively new players to Tibia - it's pretty hard to get going on this server.
  • Not for lone wolves (like me). - There are very little ways on getting going (as a knight). I managed level 32 as knight in Iron man mode with a longsword, not ideal.
  • Guess what I'm missing is the "logical" progression you'd make.
  • Vocational imbalance - There is a massive discrepancy between vocations and how easy/hard they are to level. (in order: Paladin -> Knight -> Druid/Sorc)
  • The altered quests affect gameplay, for example removing the bright sword quest - which was a turning point for me, as where I could not further progress without buying items from players. (end of the Iron Man challenge basically).

If we knew we had Iron Man players, definately could have made something better with Bright Sword Quest instead of turning it into a Coconut Quest. This was my first server launch in 10 years and its been a learning curve, but Tibiascape is not going anywhere. Still time to improve!

Thanks for the Pros and Cons, its noted!

Hope you tune in and test the new server, which is a bit faster pace and will blast you through the levels. There will be memes aswell with overspawn and 3 minute spawnrate

Last edited:
You're wrong. You think you know what you are talking about, but you actually have no clue. You should try the server, it's going to be fun!
Post automatically merged:

If we knew we had Iron Man players, definately could have made something better with Bright Sword Quest instead of turning it into a Coconut Quest. This was my first server launch in 10 years and its been a learning curve, but Tibiascape is not going anywhere. Still time to improve!

Thanks for the Pros and Cons, its noted!

Hope you tune in and test the new server, which is a bit faster pace and will blast you through the levels. There will be memes aswell with overspawn and 3 minute spawnrate

Basically everyone is playing iron man mode in the first week, would be nice to see something that let's you overcome the brick wall.
I stopped at level 32 as hunting ~10k rotworms just got boring, as healing was impossible (a knight that can't heal up is useless).
In that contrast the UH/IH runes are way overpowered o_O (in comparison with exura or health pot).

After quitting Ironman mode and done majority of the bestiary tasks I simply coulnd't be asked to keep on playing.

Basically everyone is playing iron man mode in the first week, would be nice to see something that let's you overcome the brick wall.
I stopped at level 32 as hunting ~10k rotworms just got boring, as healing was impossible (a knight that can't heal up is useless).
In that contrast the UH/IH runes are way overpowered o_O (in comparison with exura or health pot).

After quitting Ironman mode and done majority of the bestiary tasks I simply coulnd't be asked to keep on playing.

Iron Man gives me ideas what could be done on a future server-event/theme or something.. We had plans for a survival aspect aswell, maybe can be interesting with some kind of iron-man theme.

Maybe adding some mid-tier weapon quest to advance on Secura at level 30-40 or something to give players a "step" up. Example of weapons? What kind of quest, Desert Quest maybe? Get coins and a weapon for your vocation? 😵

Interesting!