• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] 8.4 Alancia Teaser

Fair comment, i'm not giving away major plots or showing my favourite areas so as to keep some things secret. Also, its kindof hard to get great pictures when the servers not yet live. If not, then fine.. But give it a try when its online, or check for the next teaser, i'll try make them a bit more.. Intense.

Why is it easier when it's online:blink:

Fair comment, i'm not giving away major plots or showing my favourite areas so as to keep some things secret. Also, its kindof hard to get great pictures when the servers not yet live. If not, then fine.. But give it a try when its online, or check for the next teaser, i'll try make them a bit more.. Intense.

What I can see is that you tried your best to not make it look "dull" as you summoned demons all over the place..

You saw wrong, I started a raid. it just ended like that with them having no other targets online.

They're there for effect on the screenshot, it looks a bit better than a couple of chests and corpses

just tried it
1. it's 8.4
2. it's boring
3. u can't get the hell out of the town, takes forever
4. poorly detailed

other then that, it's a server in the making.

Back