• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] Alancia 8.4 - Custom map 30x

Adjy

Reaction score
IP: Alancia.no-ip.org

Otservlist link - Open Tibia Server - Advertisement

Ingame or Online account creation, whichever you prefer. Online is quicker and easier, although ingame you may find more convenient. 1/1 In game.

--

Hey, thanks for looking. Before boring you with essays i'd like to show you some pictures of the server. Enjoy :)

Fend off raids!

Discover new & exciting areas!

Try and discover the secrets lost in ancient battles

Discover secrets they dont want you to.

Present yourself as worthy amongst creations of the gods

Tease death, then laugh at it

Battle your way through hundreds of custom spawn areas

Earn respect with the NPCs, then show it off

Find those secrets, gain those rewards!

If you want to see some more, check out: Alancia.no-ip.org/explore.php
I expect within a few days to have a function to allow people to submit their own screenshots, sharing their experiences of the server.

Now to bore you with information, should you need it.

*The map is completely custom, you will not recognise or have seen anything on there before, please take some time to look around Alancia to ensure you enjoy playing asmuch as possible.

*The exp rate is 30
*Skill rate is 13
*Magic rate is 4
*The protection level is 60
*Two unjust kills will get you a red skull
*Four unjust kills will get you banned
*Ammo is unlimited
*Runes are unlimited
*Fluids are not unlimited
*Throwables are not unlimited
*You must be level 30 to form a guild
*You must be level 50 to buy a house
*The map size is 11mb and growing
*There is over 4000 monsters placed on the map
*There are five towns
*There are three ranks in each vocation
*There are 182 houses
*The map is updated frequently, the server adjusted when needed
*There are over 200 quest chests aswell as rewards from NPC's
*Your attack speed WILL increase as your rank in your vocation grows
*Custom spells, monsters and scripts as expected
*Teleporters link you to spawns, yet some areas will need to be found whilst venturing through the map
*The server will only go down when it is out of my power, or to update. It will always come back online in the same state it went off, asap

I've probably missed something, probably important too knowing myself, so i'll no doubt add to this post. Anyhow, I hope you atleast try Alancia. If you don't like it, but believe it has potential, let me know! If you feel you could add something to the server, let me know! If you dont like it, well thanks for trying, feel free to tell me why.​

Sorry, OTservlist doesn't like my server apparantly, keeps saying its offline when actually its been online since I added it. If you want to check ifits online/offline, look at the website. Its more than likely online. Thanks

I'm around 120 atm, the server is great. It would be even more great with a bigger community. All kind of demonic bosses are there. Annihilon, Hellgorak. Alot of different versions. Get a team up and fight them and loot tokens which you can exchange for non-lootable rare items in the gm shop which is coming. Really just join. The exp rates are fine too, you can easily get level 100 in a day but it will go slower from 150. Just add me (Rhumor), Eternal or Rales if you need some help with getting on. Seriously try the server out!

Neglected post, had forgot it was here. Oops
Information of all updates on Alancia.no-ip.org

Back