• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(UK) Zarkonia 10.100 | Zarkonia.servegame.com | TEST-SERVER | NEXT OPEN SOON!! | FREE FOR ALL!!

letter_martel_W.gif
e update server to the 1.1.5 with this changes:

*- Rathelon city npcs fixeds.
*- Dark trails gateway fixed.
*- Removed Reward chest from Depots.
*- Fixed Rashid with server save change positions.
*- The hidden beggar city quest missing NPCS fixed.
*- Piano from Hunter Outfit questline fixed.
*- Fixed shortcut from Ferumbras Ascendant 100% Rl.
*- Fixed loot from Glooth bandits and other monsters.
*- And other things, map bugs fixeds arround of map.

Yours team!

nice OT, but it seems to be dead. You picked wrong time to open it i think. Same time ThronxOT have starded and all players focused on that server, especially guilds which were 60% of players there. Now theres no 10.9 OT locaded in europe at all. Did you thought about re-start with better promotion ?

But i need pay countdown and i dont now if this is good... i have players playing since server start.

Yes server is good i have changes on retarget monsters, anti kick system and other things (not custom rlmap just like shadowcores)
fow now my idea is pay countdown but... i dont now if other players want joint to the started server :/
Im working every day to fix all shiets and improve codes from server :D

i know a lot of players who are currently waiting for good ot (also im one of them) to start (mostly for fight eachother) but i think they didnt even heard about your hard work because of no adverts.

i know a lot of players who are currently waiting for good ot (also im one of them) to start (mostly for fight eachother) but i think they didnt even heard about your hard work because of no adverts.
the server is definatly playable and with high pvp dmg its even fun to pvp, the only thing is that blessing need to get fixed atm u dont lose xp if u die

yes i have this issue with blessings dont loss experience (1%) but without bless you loss 3% :/

Now with blessings players loss 1% of all experience but without blessings 3%

I have friend working on Prey system, maybe this weekend we finish this feature!

Good server with nice pvp damages!

come and found your own team!

Come to this server not bad and nice pvp damages!

that otx shit feature, I really hate it. Thanks for that
I removed market i have some bug in sendmarketdetails on sourcers with version 10.00

If anyone know how i can fix it when player check details from items in market please send me a private i can pay for this or can give store coins :D

Bump Glooth bandits updated :D and hero of rathelon now qwith questlog !

today with my friend we go ban all players if use full bot to get level 100% afk 24h first time.

The penalties can be big if this players using again bot to get lvl 100% other time.

your team zarkonia for one server without bots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back