• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultimate Challenge Quest [COMPLETED]

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
Finally, we've completed the Ultimate Challenge Quest!

We had some tough runs, but in the end it was all worth it!

attachment.php

Finally,
and Sincerely yours,

Robin!

Attachments

only you 2? Impressive...

Not at all. I've went with several different teams based on 3 days ;)

On the last day, I finally found a team and we went. We completed ice as the first, so I had completed the quest.
Before going to the questroom, I assisted the rest of the crew with energy, so both Jeffry and I went to the questroom cause Almighties came and killed the rest of the team.

Not at all. I've went with several different teams based on 3 days ;)

On the last day, I finally found a team and we went. We completed ice as the first, so I had completed the quest.
Before going to the questroom, I assisted the rest of the crew with energy, so both Jeffry and I went to the questroom cause Almighties came and killed the rest of the team.

O yeee ^ We killed u on Fire right? ;D ! :wub:

^ U done it with Mages only? Don't Lie it's impossible to done it with 4 Mages. U need atleast 1 Blocker ;] :huh:

Yours Sushi~

Selling Wild Growth.

You can almost solo it if you play carefully enough. At bosses you need luck to get the boss trapped fast. With a good blocker it's very easy to duo it with a druid.

Selling Wild Growth.

You can almost solo it if you play carefully enough. At bosses you need luck to get the boss trapped fast. With a good blocker it's very easy to duo it with a druid.

People definitely need to quit bitching about Sorcs being overpowered. :p

Back