• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unable to connect to game world

Saeqis

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
18
Solutions
1
Reaction score
1
Using VPS with Ubuntu 20.04 and build from opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global)

Server is up and running, logging in on client works properly to the point of displaying character list (which is displayed correctly) but then never enters game world.

Initially I used Znote-AAC and ran into the very same problem as here- Failed to connect Tibia 12, Otserv-BR (https://otland.net/threads/failed-to-connect-tibia-12-otserv-br.270370/) (endless loading and then connection refused) but since OP there wrote that swapping to My-AAC helped him I did the same but to no avail. The only thing that changed is that it's no longer loading, just displaying window "connecting to the game world" and stuck on it.
Eventually I switched to Gesior-AAC - same problem. It never connects to the game world, just stuck on this window (pic rel)

1622116000777.png

Tried to solve it whole day yesterday with different configs and with no effect.

My config.lua current config - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/wkuedu8p)

Anyone encountered this problem/has any idea how to solve this thing? I've ran out of ideas myself.
 
Last edited:
Solution
Allright that got solved

What I basically did was removing whole database (since I figured imports from 3 different aacs might be conflicting) and importing only base schema and running install process of My-AAC

then
Bash:
sudo ufw allow 7171
sudo ufw allow 7172
sudo ufw allow 7171/tcp
sudo ufw allow 7172/tcp
sudo ufw reload

after this I restarted the server completely and it turned out to be working.
OP
OP
S

Saeqis

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
18
Solutions
1
Reaction score
1
Allright that got solved

What I basically did was removing whole database (since I figured imports from 3 different aacs might be conflicting) and importing only base schema and running install process of My-AAC

then
Bash:
sudo ufw allow 7171
sudo ufw allow 7172
sudo ufw allow 7171/tcp
sudo ufw allow 7172/tcp
sudo ufw reload

after this I restarted the server completely and it turned out to be working.
 
Solution
Top