• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unable to edit posts in Requests anymore?

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I wanted to update my thread here but I'm no longer able to edit my post.

I believe I was able to edit my posts and comments yesterday, so I'm a bit confused about the change.

I could use the 'report' function and have a mod update my post, but I'd be doing it so frequently it would probably get annoying.

Just leaving the feedback I guess. lol

I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Premium users are able to edit posts / threads longer t han "FACC" player can.
It's not like we are forcing users to buy premium, you can report the post with what you want edited an a moderator will edit it for you.

And once again for those who don't know / keep forgetting.
The reason we have this enabled is because people change links to ones with viruses or remove valuable content.

The reason we have this enabled is because people change links to ones with viruses or remove valuable content.
I understand the reason. But 24h is too short. I mean, Rome wasn't built in a day, The Man himself needed 7 before "he saw that it was good". Give us something, anything, a little more time...

No once the thread is approved only mods can edit the post
Can't you have it so edits need mod approval? I'm not asking "forever" but a few days or a week... it's something.

Something that might work is if a user can edit the post but it then has to be approved by a moderator, but I doubt thats even possible
Please check if you can.

As was said before, the restrictions were put in place ONLY in response to reoccurring instances of manipulation and malicious behavior. If you think we enjoy doing 100x more work responding to all those "reports" asking us for edits, think again. But that is the only way to stop the manipulators aro
C'mon boss, 7 days.. Wouldn't that be better for us all?

Last edited:
Back