• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unable to Fetch blacklist 8.60

Gertjan300

Retired Tibia Staff
Reaction score
Dear Otland!

Im here again with another question!
And i know how to fix it but im not that good at that coding language.
So here is my question.

Screenshot:

This is the buggie little thing.
Its not making my server stop or something because i can just press "Yes" And it will still load.
But i want a clean console. I dont like messy things like this.

I know it can be fixed like this
if you remove this bit of code out of your otserv.cpp you have fixed it.
But as i said im not good at that coding language. so somebody please help

Code:
    std::cout << ">> Fetching blacklist" << std::endl;
    #if defined(WINDOWS) && !defined(__CONSOLE__)
    SendMessage(GUI::getInstance()->m_statusBar, WM_SETTEXT, 0, (LPARAM)">> Fetching blacklist");
    #endif
    if(!g_game.fetchBlacklist())
    {
        #if defined(WINDOWS) && !defined(__CONSOLE__)
        if(MessageBox(GUI::getInstance()->m_mainWindow, "Unable to fetch blacklist! Continue?", "Blacklist", MB_YESNO) == IDNO)
        #else
        std::cout << "Unable to fetch blacklist! Continue? (y/N)" << std::endl;
        char buffer = getchar();
        if(buffer == 10 || (buffer != 121 && buffer != 89))
        #endif
            startupErrorMessage("Unable to fetch blacklist!");
    }

Kind regards
Gertjan300

Solution
First thing you need to do is download the sources, you can find them in the post that you found that tfs version
After that you can just open the file otserv.cpp and search for the lines that you have posted already.
There are alot of tutorials on here that shows you hot to compile, follow one for 0.x

But i would suggest that you change from 0.3.6 to a 0.4, the error will disapear straight away.
Fir3element has a great one: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.4 (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-0-4.240240/)
First thing you need to do is download the sources, you can find them in the post that you found that tfs version
After that you can just open the file otserv.cpp and search for the lines that you have posted already.
There are alot of tutorials on here that shows you hot to compile, follow one for 0.x

But i would suggest that you change from 0.3.6 to a 0.4, the error will disapear straight away.
Fir3element has a great one: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.4 (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-the-forgotten-server-0-4.240240/)

Solution

Thank you so much!

Back